[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ys or Sora no kiseki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Which series should i get in to?
>>
>>319555785
both
>>
Haven't played any Sora, but I've enjoyed all the Ys games I've played so far.
>>
>>319555785
adol alone dunk all of the characters of ys and sora
>>
BOTH, son. Ys is consistently really fun to play, I haven't had a bad experience with any of them. Just keep in mind that I and II have a very different form of combat where you bump into enemies at an angle to hurt them. II lets you press a button for magic attacks, though. But then it gets more traditional with the other games. One of my favorite series in video games. OSTs are consistently 10/10 incredible.

Kiseki is great too. I really enjoy the fact that after pretty much any amount of advancement in the story, nearly EVERY npc has something different to say. There's a dude in one of the towns that's having trouble asking the girl of his dreams out, for instance, and you can periodically go back and see how that's going. It's great. Plus the story, music, and characters are all great and memorable.
>>
>>319556403
>Adol
>a shitty swordsman with no magic affinity who only survives through bullshit because he's an MC
I doubt he realistically will get past even a goddamn Joshua who will just nothen personnel him into oblivion.
>>
>>319556791
>needing pussyass magic to fuck shit up

git gud you scrub
>>
>>319556908
Well, Adol actually needs most of the time.
>>
>>319556791
he trashed monsters and hsit stronger than anything joshua faced,a darksteel assassin like him is nothing.
>>
>>319556753
>There's a dude in one of the towns that's having trouble asking the girl of his dreams out, for instance
Are you talking about Anton?
He was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>319557235
Joshua faced god machines and the strongest swordsman in the setting equipped with a sword that could cut through anything. He almost took down the flying fortress of Ouroboros alone by sabotaging their engine.
Adol relies on artifacts and blessings to do his job for most of the time. Without them he's nothing, a shitstain swordsman with nothing special going on for him. And he's certainly not even close to the actual top tiers of kiseki games like Kevin, Loewe or Cassius. It would be really fun to watch him trying to do anything when Kevin will start overdosing heavenly bliss.
>>
>>319555785
Play Ys VS Sora no Kiseki and find out.

Yes, that's actually a game. Or you can stop being a fag and do both
>>
>>319556791
>shitty swordsman
Shut up Chester don't get mad he wreck you twice.
>>
>>319557580
Don't forget that Joshua has always been in a party (Unless he works alone in the second because I haven't played it yet) while Adol always fucks shit up alone (Except in two games)
>>
>>319558187
During the entire first game Joshua hides his real power level.
>>
File: adolable.jpg (2 MB, 2717x1176) Image search: [Google]
adolable.jpg
2 MB, 2717x1176
>>
File: feena2N505.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
feena2N505.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
I would have to go with Ys, because it has best girl in it.
>>
File: 1425428797648.jpg (104 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
1425428797648.jpg
104 KB, 600x447
>>319559417
>boring, generic kind-hearted special snowflake
>>
The on the right has a female MC so it's probably trash.
>>
>>319559417
My nigga
>>
File: bait2.jpg (43 KB, 512x203) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
43 KB, 512x203
>>319561026
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.