[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the actual reason Konami wouldn't let Kojima go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: CVVYOxcXAAA9lsm.jpg (38 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
CVVYOxcXAAA9lsm.jpg
38 KB, 600x411
What was the actual reason Konami wouldn't let Kojima go to The Video Game Awards?
>>
>>319554079
They got my man on house arrest!

FREE MY NIGGA KOJIMA!!!
>>
File: 1427008881065.png (236 KB, 508x377) Image search: [Google]
1427008881065.png
236 KB, 508x377
kojima was too busy having his butt hole empowered by konami corporate doodle
>>
Kojima just couldn't accept the awards. He could have gone but not going and blaming Konami was the better PR move.
>>
>>319554079

have you played mgs5 ?
>>
>>319554079
Konami didn't want to risk him defaming them on a widely watch show.
>>
File: kojimer.jpg (35 KB, 406x436) Image search: [Google]
kojimer.jpg
35 KB, 406x436
>>319554079
Generate more hype and boost sales towards the holidays.

For fucks sake, it's very basic marketing. Go to school.
>>
they released a press release saying Kojima was simply on holiday

this is what someone tells the cops when they murdered their spouse......
>>
>>319554079
Because he's in the middle of a lawsuit for stealing company resources and is forbidden to leave the country
>>
>konami told in advanced MGS would not win
>koji decides not to show up since it would be a waste of time
you know it to be true
>>
>>319554896
>they released a press release saying Kojima was simply on holiday
Welp, he had a good run.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.