[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISOLATED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
So did Jack know the sarcophagus would get to LaCroix or was that just convenient, given that Jack is an Anarch?
>>
I'm not sure if it says in game or not. If it was just to whoever was in power at the time I don't know why it couldn't have gone to Ming Xiao or Nines.
>>
>>319548836
He planned it to kill LaCroix, what it's convenient it's that if you open it too, thats the variable
>>
>>319550045
Did any of the other Anarchs know about the plan?
>>
>>319550916
Nah, he and Cain were probably just bored.
>>
>>319550045
>what it's convenient it's that if you open it too, thats the variable
...what?
>>
>>319550916
Nobody but them knew about the plan, as the presence everyone feels yet nobody can distinguish is the escence of Cain

>>319551395
He expected that LaCroix open the sarcophagus, what he doesn't expect it's you opening it.
>>
>>319548836
I think Jack knew everyone BUT the Anarchs would be fighting over it, so whoever opened the thing, or whether it opened at all, it was a win for him.
>>
VV is fuckin hot
>>
So say the game canonically ends with LaCroix being killed by the explosion (with the fate of the MC not being important), what happens after? I know Ghenna is meant to come straight after or whatever but if that didn't happen, what would happen with LA?

Obviously the Anarchs would try to take control. Would Therese, Gary and Strauss fight over being in control or would they have no claim?

I don't really know much about the other members of the WOD but would the mages/wizards/hunters etc strike because of the weakened state of LA?
>>
File: 49-1-44.jpg (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
49-1-44.jpg
151 KB, 800x600
>>319551896
>>
File: 1434114572301.jpg (19 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
1434114572301.jpg
19 KB, 350x346
>you find the sarcophagus on a raided ship
>Jack used to be a pirate
>>
>>319552107
That Gehenna it's not actually going to happen after those events, as it was more of a close call, the Mummy wasn't an antediluvian because if it was he would have killed everything in it's way even Jack, that was just a false alarm.
>>
>everything feels off in the city
>they think it's an Antediluvian in the sarcophagus
>it's just because Cain decided to reveal his powerlevel some just to fuck with everybody
>>
>>319552581
In the books does Gehenna not follow the events of Bloodlines a few days later? I don't think Bloodlines was linked with the actual Gehenna, though I'm just saying what I've read others post.
>>
>>319552816
Remember that they took some liberties when making Bloodlines, Cain is one example of those liberties, so it's more of a what if, not even the characters are canon, only Smiling Jack and the Brujah that does research are actual characters from White Wolf.
>>
>>319551896
I really liked her sweet personality.
>>
>>319553025
Are Nines and Beckett not canon as well?

If it's a what if scenario then I guess Gehenna can be ignored completely following Bloodlines. What do you think about this then?

>Obviously the Anarchs would try to take control. Would Therese, Gary and Strauss fight over being in control or would they have no claim?

>I don't really know much about the other members of the WOD but would the mages/wizards/hunters etc strike because of the weakened state of LA?
>>
>>319553028
Is she the only vampire in the game that can be considered 'nice'?
>>
>>319553229
Beckett is canon but Nines isn't
>>
Im in china town right now and I have to mow down endless waves of china men any tips?
>>
>>319553825
Whats your Klan man?
>>
>>319553934
Tremere. Im very low on ammo
>>
How much seduction do I need to pass all checks?
>>
>>319554440
Load a previous save and get more ammo then. I can't imagine going melee would work well in that battle.
>>
>>319555058
the 9mm auto aim is shit.
Is there any other automatic weapon than the uzi because Im strapped for cash
>>
>>319553346
Nice. She's a Toreador. She's trying to manipulate you to do her dirty work just like everyone else you meet, only she does so via seduction.
>>
>>319555186
I'm not sure when the earliest you can get them is but the Aug and Uzi (Lassiter) are pretty good.

Are you sure you have the Uzi and not the Barddock?

I know when I played the game I found that bit very tough but that was with a lot of ammo.
>>
>>319555267
When does she do anything mean/bad?
>>
>>319555593
I just checked and I have the braddock, but I can buy the uzi in the chinese weapon store
>>
>>319557000
fuck it. I bought the uzi with almost no ammo. Ill just bloodshield spam
>>
>>319557189
Sell the Braddock and use the money you got to buy ammo.
>>
>>319555267
When has she ever manipulated you?
>>
I wonder how Cain and Jack got together? I just can't imagine Cain befriending a regular vampire.
>>
>>319558885
Seriously? "Oh, this hunter suspects who I am, would you be a dear and kill her for me so I don't have to risk my own ass in the process?"
>>
>>319559814
That's not manipulating though. That's asking you to do something...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.