[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The alpha went up today No impressions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TCTD_promo_facebook_203826.jpg (83 KB, 560x313) Image search: [Google]
TCTD_promo_facebook_203826.jpg
83 KB, 560x313
The alpha went up today

No impressions?
>>
NDA.
>>
Lile NDAs ever stop people here
>>
>>319541624
Someone streamed a bit of it before he was banned. Might be able to find a vid of it somewhere.
>>
>>319541624

Who the fuck has access to the alpha?
>>
I really don't like it right now. There are lots of little glitches, which is to be expected at this stage, but the gunplay just doesn't feel that satisfying. A couple of the game modes aren't very fun, and I'm talking out of my ass.
>>
>>319542061
some xboners
>>
>>319541773
Better be careful about those NDA's. Someone might put together a GUI in visual basic and track you down.
>>
I want to know how much of an Ubisoft game it is. Is the map full of pointless busy work objectives? Will I be climbing towers to view areas of the map?
>>
>>319542204
HEAR THAT? OMARS COMING!
>>
post webms
>>
>>319542306
You better cease and desist before I huff and puff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.