[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which boss fight was the best excluding dlc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
Which boss fight was the best excluding dlc?
>>
I had the most trouble with the Cleric Beast. I think because it was my first boss.
>>
>>319541042
gehrman

Rom and micolash excluding him.
>>
>>319541042
I enjoyed Amygdala, especially it's return in the Chalice dungeon.
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 905x1280
>>319541042
Best area, most fun boss.
>>
Still on my first play through but paarl seems to be my most difficult encounter so far. Just beat micholash and heading to amygdala soon
>>
Queen Yharnam
>>
>>319541042
So far none have been all that memorable, but ive only just defeated the witch. I think BB is a better game overall than DaS but i liked the boss fights more in DaS.
>>
>>319544801
Logarius is probably my favorite non-chalice boss

for chalice, I like defiled hotdog, Bloodletting beast, and pthumerian descendant.
>>
File: bloodborne-ending1.jpg (49 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-ending1.jpg
49 KB, 760x428
gehrman probably

>>319541382
>micolash
get out
>>
Pretty difficult choice imo
>>
File: 1448824190574.png (80 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1448824190574.png
80 KB, 255x255
Shadows of Yharnam

Fantastic fight if you are good at videogames.
>>
Guys , should I beat German first or kosm
Because I want a really good looking ending
>>
>>319546336
My favorite fight but its kind of easy once you know the best order to take them out.
>>
>>319547883
Did you eat three Thirds of the Umbilical Cord?

If no: beat Orphan of Kos first

If yes: go ahead and fight Gehrman then do Orphan
>>
Inside the chamber resides the immortal queen of the vilebloods, Annalise. In Logarius's final hours, he sacrificed his life to keep the queen isolated from the rest of the world, for it was impossible to permanently kill her. For all the years alone, the queen resided alone in her chamber with only the statues surrounding her to give her company. While she was not human, she felt the strongest human need of all: the need to reproduce. Nothing could pleasure her in this sense, nothing to use for toys at all. If only someone would come and give her the pleasure she had yearned for far too long. Not even masturbation could please her in this sense.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of something she had never heard in such a long time; the sound of another's footsteps. Finally, after all these years someone had come to pleasure her . Soon enough the hunter came into view , "Visitor" she said, "I claim no subjects, but hear lieth our throne." Despite her yearning for sexual congress, she still felt that the hunter should respect her for the queen she is "Kneel, or get thee gone." she said. The hunter did as she told. After telling him who she was, she asked what he wanted. To her surprise, the hunter wished to swear oath to the vilebloods. "If thou wouldst this path," she said "I prithee partake in my rotten blood." The hunter swore the oath. "Very well, drink deep of our blood." To the hunter's surpise she got up and walked slowly towards him. "Lay on thee back and remove thy mask" she said. The hunter did as she asked. She stood over his head and pulled down her panties revealing her clitoris. The hunter was very confused at first as to how this was relevant to what she said earlier . More ?
>>
File: 1433279900159.jpg (1 MB, 1881x2665) Image search: [Google]
1433279900159.jpg
1 MB, 1881x2665
>>319548609
>>
>>319548543
How do I get the third one from amedella (whore)
>>
Cleric beast
>>
>>319549014
You can also get one from killing False Iosefka in the clinic after you've killed Rom
>>
>>319549174
I did it already
>>
>>319549819
Then get the one from the Abandoned Old Workshop, if you also have the one from killing the Wet Nurse then that should make 3
>>
>>319548609
proceed
>>
>>319549819
I don't think you can get the one from the Whore if you've already gotten the one from False Iosefka
>>
>>319549885
Workshop already done , so I have to kill wet nurse
thanks for information.
>>
>>319550037
You can have all four at the same time
>>
>>319541042
Most memorable? Probably Cleric beast because of 1 minute load times and the fact that I didn't expect to do so little damage to him and for him to move so quickly. He was fast to me coming from Dark souls 1 and 2.

Best designed fight? Maybe Shadows of yarnahm.
You have multiple ways of approaching it, by leaving certain guys up
>>
>>319546336
I've always just ran around like a little bitch in that fight and it's worked fine, don't think I've ever died to them. never gone past ng+ though
>>
Gehrman, even with the DLC
>>
depth 5 Loran darkbeast with all offerings
>>
>>319549965
>>319548906
She slowly lowered herself down onto his face. He was about to get up when he remembered he swore an oath. Her vagina met with his lips as her ass buried the rest of his face. "Drink deep of our blood" she repeated. The hunter starting licking away at her clitoris scraping a little bit more of her juices . The queen started to moan as the hunter continued. "Oh yes... faster" she demanded. The hunter then picked up speed and her moaning got louder. She was completely lost to the orgasmic feeling of his tongue stroking her vagina. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed it further into her vagina. His tongue was now completely inside of it. "More!... MORE!" she demanded. As he began to tongue fuck her, she as began to moan louder and pick up pace in hear breathing, her juices began to leak all over his face. She never wanted such a feeling to end, especially after being isolated for so long.

Just then she looked down and saw that he had an erection. She scooted along his body leaving a trail of saliva and juices. She undid his trousers and saw the full phallus and all it's majesty. "Such a big boy" she said with heavy breathing. "I can't possible let it go like this." She quickly removed her helm and as if it were a magnet, she slammed her mouth onto it. As she laid down her ass met with his face once more.

And then Alfred barged in and killed them all. More ?
>>
Am I the only one who thought that Headless Bloodletting Beast was one of the best fights in the game? As far as the entire Souls series bosses are concerned it stands out IMO, because you fought this creature that towered over you in a small room, and in its second phase it would just walk all up in your space, push you against the wall, and never give you any room to breathe. The camera was pretty shit sure, but it felt strangely unique to me.
>>
>>319550778
You know the answer
>>
>>319550778
moar
>>
>>319551214
>>319551337
... only to have the hunter head to the hunters dream, kill ebriatas, and revive her.

When he returned to cainhurst, she was found exactly in the spot they were beforehand. She seemed to be in shock as to what happened. Time went back for the flesh right as she slammed her head on his dick. She looked up at the hunter with fury in her eyes "What happened?! Why did you leave!?" Before he could respond however, she lunged forward and pinned him to the ground. For someone who had been sitting in a thron for so long, she was surprisingly athletic. She tore his mask off and licked his face before leaning to an ear and whispering "I can't have my new toy disappear." The hunter could tell what was going on. Being the first person to visit her in so long, along with the fact that this was the first time she had sexual congress in god knows how long, he could tell the lust had taken complete control over her. An air of concern swept over him and he knew he had to leave. Before he could escape however, Annalise took her helmet, and slammed it right into his head. Just then, everything went black... I will post more
>>
>>319541042
Gascoine.

After blood starved beast the quality of the bosses dropped hard until Gehrman and Moon Presence.
>>
File: 1449502472352.jpg (69 KB, 680x900) Image search: [Google]
1449502472352.jpg
69 KB, 680x900
>>319551568
>>
Non-DLC is Gehram

The DLC has all been great for me. Even the one shitty boss I've fought had a really awesome moment. That said, I still haven't fought Mr Flamey reskin
>>
Instead of the hunters dream, the hunter woke up to the same room he was in, with a trail of blood leading up to him. He looked down to find he had been stripped naked and to his horrific surprise, his limbs had been dismembered! He looked around and saw Annalise carving a bone out of one of the limbs using the blades of mercy. "I see your awake" she said. "Now all you can do is pleasure me." She walked up and place her lips over his soft cock. She used her tongue to pull the rest of it in. As it was fully inside her mouth, it began to grow touching the top of her mouth. This made her extra wet and she felt more inclined to actually fuck him. She pulled her head away from his dick and said "At least it's all warmed up." She then placed him on the ground and stood over him, slowly lowering herself onto his nice, hard cock. As she slowly pushed herself onto it, she could feel the walls of her vagina beginning to separate. The feeling was more amazing than when he tongue fucked her. She slowly moved up and down on his cock. As she went on, she began to pick up pace, breathing louder and faster. As she picked up speed, she leaked all over his pelvis and began moaning. While it felt good for the hunter, he knew this wasn't right. A fate worse than death had been bestowed upon him; the life of a sex toy. She continued to fuck him making a puddle all over him. She eventually stopped letting out a huge moan signifying her orgasm. At the same time, he came inside her.
>>
Maria's fight is SEX
>>
Gehrman, Queen Yharnam if chalice bosses count.
>>
Gascoigne, I guess.

Honestly nothing holds up to Maria and the Orphan of Kos.
>>
She felt it inside her and put her finger inside to see what it was, pulling it out to find his hot sticky cum. "Oh, I see you made me pregnant. Looks like a punishment is in order" She said as she got up, walked slowly towards his head, and lowered her ass down onto him. She was going to have him lick out the semen from her vagina. "Drink deep" she said as she pressed his head against her ass, burying his facial features as he began to stick his tongue up her vagina. "Oh, yes! MORE!" she yelled as she pushed him in further. As he continued to eat her out, her legs began to cling around the studs where his legs once were. She began to moan louder and louder as she started to leak more and more. The constant flowing of her juices into his mouth combined with the face that his respiratory functions were blocked by her ass made it harder and harder to breathe. This gave him an idea, this would be his only way out, his only way to get his limbs back. He stuck as much of his tongue inside her moving it around inside her. Her moans started filling the entire room and leaked more than ever before into his mouth. eventually it was too much for him to swallow. She let out one huge leak when she orgasmed, drowning him and killing him , he was finally free . The end
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1191x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1191x919
>>319545603
>using Ludwig's
>charge thrust fucker in the face as it attacks
>stunned
>my dick gets hard
>visceral the motherfucker
>stun it again
>kill it in less than 10 hits
The most BERSERK thing I've ever fucking done
>>
>>319551576
This. I liked Amelia though.
And was it only me or the electric beast whats-his-name was a major letdown since he appeared intimidating at first but I literally raped him into oblivion within seconds?
>>
>>319552292
ass tho
>>
>>319545731
That'll change
>>
>>319552510
Darkbeast Phaarl, right?

Yeah he was a pushover for me too but I only found him shortly before I was going to fight Gehrman so I was probably kinda over leveled for him. When are you even supposed to fight him?
>>
amelia is still my favourite.
>>
>>319545603
Just wait until you come up against Loran Darkbeast in chalice dungeons with a skill weapon.
>>
>>319552786
Around the time you start finding kidnappers, so pretty early
>>
>>319552510
>dodge into him
>start cutting
>he backs up
>rape him before he can recharge
Yeah. Pretty cool at first since you don't know what to do and he's really aggressive, but you can beat him before he even reaches his second phase.
>>
>>319546336
I didn't really like the fight due to the fact the i beat them my first try, i got 2 to stick together and i just kept beating them, in the end i was really just going against one of them.
>>
>>319553151
>>319552786
Do lower Loran chalice, you'll change your mind.
>>
Gehrman, definitely
>>
I really like the Father Gascoigne fight because he is basically you. 3rd phase fucking sucks though.
>>
>>319553237
>lower loran paarl
Just kill me.

>framerate inconsistent by phase 3
Literally why.
>>
>>319541042
gehrman easily, but props go to mergo's wet nurse and father gasbologna
>>
>>319553237
I bet. LLC is still a long way away for me.
>>
>>319553079
>sit underneath him with the cane
>press R1 in any direction
>hit him
>???
>root chalice
not hard m8

Once you learn the dodge timing on his AOE shock he becomes a joke of a boss
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.