[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me if it's the same smoking animation as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Lydia_servant01.png (1 MB, 786x786) Image search: [Google]
Lydia_servant01.png
1 MB, 786x786
Can someone tell me if it's the same smoking animation as in Fallout 4 ?
>>
It might be, didn't some animators from Arkane work on some Skyrim animations?
>>
>>319531808

Well it's labelled as a Bethesda game if I remember well
>>
>>319531856
So?
>>
>>319531995

same engine, same animations
>>
>>319532180
Except that dishonored runs on unreal engine 3
>>
>>319531563
I believe UE has better animation tools than Gamebryo but it still depend highly on the animators which in beth studio's case you can't, you just can't.
>>
>>319531563
I know where you're going with this, and the answer is no.

You are a fucking tard.
>>
>>319532269
That's not stopping them from using the animations.
>>
>>319532324

They probably just made the animations in a suite like Maya, which you can then just plop onto any skeleton
>>
>>319532610

Quality post
>>
Why do artists have such a hard time getting the size of cigarettes right?

I mean is there a single game outside of the metal gear series that has good looking cigarettes?
>>
>>319534397
Vanquish's cigarettes looked fine.
>>
>>319531563
Arkane is a french company owned by Bethesda Softworks. Bethesda Game Studios is an american company owned by Bethesda Softworks.
It's not the same.
>>
>>319534552
>Arkane is a french company owned by Bethesda Softworks

feels bad man
>>
>>319532556
holy shit your a retard
>>
>>319534397
Yakuza 4 had a special attack that was a cigarette flick.

DEHR has cinematics with smoking, but I don't think it's in the game.

The Wolf Among Us featured smoking that was decently done.
>>
>>319534397
L4D had a good one. I think tf2's spy is the right size too
>>
>>319534602
>Hello, its Todd, can we borrow some of your animations from dishonored? we accidentally hired the same animator that we used in morrowind and every game since and now it looks utter shit.
>Sure i´ll just pop them in an email for you.

Impossible
>>
>>319535269
They did this for a trivial smoking animation and nothing else?
>>
>>319534397
You're underestimating how weird they look in girls' hands irl, even if the OP is pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>319531563
Nah, the smoking animation in FO4 is way different - the character puts their weight on their back leg and leans back a little. The hand is also higher and out to the side.

Can't really see it here but the hand is a good indication.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.