[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try to have a nice, relaxing thread to just have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: _MG_5396_7_8_tonemapped_1.jpg (690 KB, 1712x1140) Image search: [Google]
_MG_5396_7_8_tonemapped_1.jpg
690 KB, 1712x1140
Let's try to have a nice, relaxing thread to just have a nice time in.

What games are you playing? Music you're listening to? Just what's going on in general

I'm playing EDF2 and having tea. Feeling really sick right now and don't have a ton of energy.
>>
>>319521606
>What games are you playing?
I just finished a game, and now comes the hard part: choosing something else to play.
>>
>>319521912
What did you finish? I finished Moon on the DS earlier tonight.
>>
>>319521606
I'm not saying anything because I'm feeling a little anxious and my neck is hurting again ;~;, and playing video games makes it worse. Same with movies and music. Waiting on some garlic and herb chicken to get done baking, though, and that should be delicious. I'm sorry you're feeling sick, OP. Let's hope we both feel better soon.
>>
>>319521606
tea is cool.
was playing dark souls , gonna play some ST and install dragon quest heroes later on.
music is Infusion - Legacy (Junkie XL) and drinking coffee there you go
>>
>>319522240
not playing* anything

Fug autocorrect :DDDD
>>
>>319521606
Galactic Civilizations 2 and lol Yanni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGHDduwd_qU

Fuck you it's super comfy
>>
I hope this thread goes on for a little while and serves it's purpose. But I need to go lay down, I feel like I'm going to throw up.
>>
Listening to OSTs: Xenogears, Chrono Trigger/Cross + FF7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13 and 13-2.

By the way, anyone have stuff from this thread boards.4chan.org/v/thread/318633237 ? That mediafire folder is kill and I didn't download FF11 and 12.

Also, playing Dragon Quest Heroes PC and finishing Dual Orb II.
>>
>>319522372
wtf man
>>
File: tidus wallpaper.gif (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tidus wallpaper.gif
80 KB, 800x600
Playing a ton of games right now. Trying to finish up Final Fantasy X Int. Kind of want to do the Celestial Weapons and Dark Aeons, but I kind of just want to kill Sin and get it over with.

Found out work is cutting our hours in January because nobody is buying anything from our shitty little Wal-Mart. I hope it doesn't last long. There aren't a lot of jobs in my area right now.
>>
>>319521606
I'm gonna play some CoD4 with a buddy right now.
>>
>>319521606

>tfw live in the same province as that place

For comfy I like playing Elite: Dangerous. I'm a full time explorer, so I just like drifting around and seeing some of the weirder systems out there. I don't even do it for the money, just the pretty screencaps. I like listening to podcasts while piloting, Welcome to Nightvale is okay, some other good story based ones I follow too.
>>
>>319521912
I just finished Fallout 4, now looking at my massive back log on steam and nothing strikes my fancy. Been having a bit of fun on battlefront but looks like the PC community is already pretty dead unfortunately
>>
>>319523461
Where is that, BC?
>>
>>319521945
>What did you finish?
Thief: Deadly Shadows.
>>
>>319523461
Me too. Where do you live, Anon?
>>
>>319523760
>>319524285

Alberta. Unless I'm mistaken and that's not Lake Athabasca?
>>
>>319524541
I was just taking a guess m8. I'm also an Albertafag
>>
>>319524541
That's Morraine Lake. I'm only asking because I'm also Albertan and was curious. I'm in Hinton.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.