[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is bloodborne worth paying 400$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bloodborne_EpicNameBro.png (965 KB, 1279x719) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_EpicNameBro.png
965 KB, 1279x719
is bloodborne worth paying 400$
>>
Marcus is such a shill

But I still like him
>>
I could buy xcom 2 six times with that money, why would I waste in on one game?
>>
File: 1342744974728.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1342744974728.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
It's not even worth $50
>>
>>319509267
I'm sure you can find Bloodborne for less than $400, it sounds like you're being ripped off :^)
>>
Hell no.

Wait for the ps4 slim and price cut next year. Like all souls game its clunky and enemy attacks clip through solid objects or have invisible hit boxes.
>>
Kinda

How much do you value your time and how much will you play it?

If you play the game for say 50-100 hours then you're paying like $4 an hour for entertainment.

You also have to pay for PSN if you want to play online though.

I'd say it's worth it if you will use the ps4 for anything else, even if it's just a netflix machine.
>>
>>319509728
damn i totally forgot about that

how come online is free for vita/ps3 and you gotta pay for ps4

wha thappened to #4theplayers
>>
>>319509267
>>319509910
No don't buy a PS4. If it does too well for its own good (like the Wii) Sony's development focus will shift to the mobile casual market and ruin itself

>wha thappened to #4theplayers
I know right? Fuck sony. Never get a PS4

If more and more people on the fence like you get a PS4 future niche games I could be looking forward to might not exist to make space for Let's Dance 56
>>
>>319509359
Same but I can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth anymore.

He's know to literally shill the Dark Souls 2/Bloodborne Strategy Guide and direct people to his friends' Kickstarters.

He's become corrupted by the very industry he used to be critical of. It sucks.
>>
>>319509267
Actually no, not even worth $60
I finished game in 3 days and dropped it until DLC(which fixed most of problems I had with original game by the way)
It's far less than I expected from the souls game
>>
>>319509267
What are you poor? Lol you can't afford 400 dollars? GET A JOB!

I hate when people make this argument. I pirate games on pc, so I have money to throw around.
>>
>>319509267
Yes. I refused to get a PS4 at first, borrowed my brothers with Bloodbourne, 100+hours, and only 4 months after release, I feel like going back and playing it again already.
Not a good idea asking that here though, people are either poor, or PC master race faggots.
>>
>>319514204
Well he did help make the guides.
>>
Bloodborne's a really great game imo, better if you're already familiar with the dark souls series.
I bought a ps4 to play it, but I also didn't have any other eighth-gen consoles or gaming pc at the time so it made sense.

Mostly use mine for Netflix/YouTube but I've got a few games on it like mgs, type-0, and I'm playing ffvii currently.
Looking forward to cyber sleuth, dissidia, FFXV and deep down if that game still exists.

My advice would be to just get whatever your friends have, since besides Wii U, Bone, PS4 and pc play a lot of the same games anyways.

too bad this is a shitpost thread
>>
>>319514204
advertising is not the same as shilling
>>
the multiplayer is fucking garbage, so don't buy it expecting many Souls-style multiplayer shenanigans
>>
>>319509267
He kinda looks weird with that big a beard
>>
>>319509267
So drake Bell now has a beard and plays souls games?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.