[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I keep seeing everybody fellate this motherfucker. Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: SWAT4.png (154 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
SWAT4.png
154 KB, 256x362
So I keep seeing everybody fellate this motherfucker.

Where the fuck can I buy it?
Does multiplayer on it still work?
>>
I remember pirating it waaaay back and being able to link up with bros through hamachi/tuungle. Fun game.
>>
>>319504939
Where pirate
>>
such a great game with people who know how to play. I wish we could get a hamachi/tungle going on and play together.
>>
You cant buy it anywhere

multiplayer is dead with gamespy

hamachi or lan works though
I still have the disks but never got the expansion which is annoying.
>>
pirate it. irrational doesn't exist anymore and sierra is barely a functioning company anymore.
>>
>>319505246
if you get me a copy pirated or otherwise I'll host a fucking /v/ let's play
>>
I remember playing this, fucking hostages that don't want to get down, so I get my hostage points.
>>
You can't buy it any where digitally but you can get yourself a sweet boxed copy like I have. SWAT 4 GOLD comes with the expansion.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
post favorite weapon/equipment

pepper ball gun a best
>>
File: not good.png (708 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
not good.png
708 KB, 800x720
>yfw terrorists start using gas masks and body armor
>>
>>319506037
>It's $80 on Amazon

EXPLAIN
>>
>>319506271
Just do what I did and get a DVD pirated from Mexico
>>
>>319506040
Pepperball gun is fun but the non-lethal weapons make the game easy mode. There is nothing more tense than having lethal weapons you can only use at certain times, often times too late.

>>319506271
idk, it's kind of rare now, I guess. I bought mine for 20$ in like '06.
>>
>>319506226
FUCK.
Those missions were fucking impossible 'cause it was just me and my friend. No matter how careful we were we always got blind-sided by some creeper with an automatic.
>>
>Play game with friend way back when we were late teens
>Find a black hostage
>We both start screaming 'RESISTING ARREST' while punching and clubbing them with non-lethal weapons laughing our asses off because drunk with sleep deprivation at 5 in the morning
>They eventually die from non-lethal assault
>Oh fuck

Is this how it feels to actually be a cop?
>>
>>319506556

I did that too with non-lethal beanbags against an old lady.
>>
>>319506040
you had to use this to get the best score, otherwise you'd never advance.
>>
File: fuck you.gif (2 MB, 409x398) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
2 MB, 409x398
>>319506478
>guy points an AK straight at you
>pop pop
>Unauthorized Use of Deadly Force: -10
>>
>>319506040
I always ran out of ammo for that gun, did I not use it right?
>>
>>319507007
Feels good though when you use lethal force a few times in a map and it comes up justified. Feels real good.
>>
where my /virgin down/ fags at
>>
>>319507143
usually 3 or 4 pellets would make someone cough uncontrollably and then you cuff that clown

if it didn't, you try the bean bag or taser
>>
Not OP, but anybody got a torrent for this shit?
>>
Realistically how hard would a SWAT 4 be?

What engine did the previous ones use
>>
>>319507772
You mean SWAT 5? Probably not too hard for a dedicated indie team to accomplish. It's not too different on a technical level from any other FPS. It's the non-lethal police and planning aspect that makes it sort of niche. Most people can't be bothered to put that kind of thought on how they might take down a bad guy besides filling them with lead.
>>
>>319506917
At first it's probably a good idea to use non-lethal weapons. After playing through the game this way a few times, you'll change your mind and welcome the challenge of going weapons hot.
>>
File: Feel bad.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
Feel bad.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>>319505332
gamespy is gone man
they begin to shut down the server back in 2012
>>
File: 1446610290656.gif (148 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1446610290656.gif
148 KB, 340x340
If you didn't exclusively use the beanbag shotgun get out of my face
>>
>>319508729
Does it need gamesåy to direct connect to an IP?
>>
>each year I ask friends to reinstall it and try to play coop
>they do
>they end up tasering each other or shooting point blank in second mission
I give up.
>>
>>319506040
Beanbag shotgun 4 lyfe. The OC paintballs are useless against perps with gas masks

>>319506226
Just bean bag everyone
>>
>>319509141
play with me, anon
>>
>>319509429
I'll probably refuse.
I don't even have time to coop anymore with work.
>>
>>319510062
Life changes. Hobbies go unanswered. Live a good life, anon.
>>
>>319505332
There's a fan made patch fixing server browser
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.