[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, at the end of the month I am moving across the country and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: horrible.jpg (228 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
horrible.jpg
228 KB, 900x720
/v/, at the end of the month I am moving across the country and won't be taking my games with me. Eventually I will have them sent to me when I find a better place to settle, but it may be awhile. I have until the 31st to play any games I wish from my backlog. So the question I ask for you is...DMC Trilogy or Prince of Persia trilogy?
>>
>>319504404
DMC trilogy is pretty short unless you plan to 100% it.
>>
>>319505812
I figured I could get through a game every 1-3 days . Today was my last day at work, so I have like all day to try and get through.
>>
>>319504404
DMC Trilogy by far and it has huge replayability.
>>
>>319504404
DMC trilogy.
>>
not a lot of love for the Prince I see.
>>
>>319506685
I'm sure he could finish both trilogies but if OP is busy right up to the day he leaves then DMC is the better choice since the games are super short and he can shitpost about DMC2 when he finishes it.
>>
>>319506685
The games are flawed.
First one is casual.
Second has too much backtracking and "edgy" atmoshere and soundtrack.
Third is a QTE fest.
>>
>>319507072
No I essentially have 3 weeks to just relax and game.
>>
I briefly played the first DMC game, it seemed really fun and fast paced, but I remember the controls being horrible. That and being trounced by some tiger thing.
>>
Alright well thanks guys.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.