[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your funniest WoW story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Leeroy_Jenkins_by_eggman88.jpg (157 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Leeroy_Jenkins_by_eggman88.jpg
157 KB, 1024x768
Share your funniest WoW story
>>
I played WoW
>>
>>319498756
I laughed.
>>
One time I rolled a female gnome mage so that I could fap and one time some guy tried to get me to go on a date or whatever with him and he sent me a bunch of bags. I never told him that he's actually gay.
>>
I used to erp with female pandas
>>
>>319498629
I payed for wow and most of its expansions
>>
I bubble hearthed and enjoyed the salty tears of horde gankers in STV
>>
>>319498629
LEEEEERROYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1447263667808.png (460 KB, 557x497) Image search: [Google]
1447263667808.png
460 KB, 557x497
>wsg stalemate
>2/3 caps on both sides
>team is turtling like motherfuckers, no one even trying to go offense
>sneak across the edge of the map by myself to the roof of their base
>some twink rogue with the flag hanging out with a druid and a low level mage on the ground floor
>rogue says something, drops the flag, and runs off
>for some reason the mage picks it up
>jump down and kill him before they even realize what's happening
>return the flag and start dancing in front of the druid while our guy caps it
>>
catchthatdruid.ytmnd.com
>>
>>319499049
>mfw going around in bc ganking
>be slightly faster than everyone because of aura
>no one could catch me
>make trial accs so I could see the butthurt in the chats

at one point I had like 15 people hunting me but I rolled prot so I was unkillable by any melee
>mfw rogues kill themselves on me because 102 avoidance
>mfw shadow priest trys killing me and I bubble hearth while his mass dispel splashed 3 times
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.