[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Compilation thread Favorite Game Compilation? Game Compilations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: supermarioallstarswii.jpg (466 KB, 1000x1405) Image search: [Google]
supermarioallstarswii.jpg
466 KB, 1000x1405
Game Compilation thread

Favorite Game Compilation?

Game Compilations recommendations?

Dream Game Compilations?

My Favorite Game Compilation is Sega Genesis collection for PS3

My dream game compilation is all main mario series games (including all remakes) on a single disc.

How about you /v/?
>>
>dream compilation
I'd like to see every metal gear (including rising) game from MG to MGSV on one disk
>>
>>319495489
Even Twin Snakes?
>>
I was considering getting a PS3 just for the compilations/HD ports
>Okami HD
>Ico/SotC HD
>Jak Trilogy
>R&C Trilogy
>MGS Collection
>DMC HD Collection
I dont really see the point for that Genesis Collection, retro emulation is easy and would have more functionality than any collection
Sonic Gems also has its merit as a collection game since it has saturn stuff and Sonic CD
>>
Metal Slug Collection is pretty good for PS2
>>
>>319496648
I just really love retro game compilations. PS3 is also a good choice for game compilations.
>>
File: 81fSo064pdL._SL1500_[1].jpg (273 KB, 1500x1355) Image search: [Google]
81fSo064pdL._SL1500_[1].jpg
273 KB, 1500x1355
>>319495312
>>
This thread reads like one long shitpost
>>
>>319495312

Is that really the Wii version? It's worse than the SNES version if that's the case.

The SNES version included Super Mario World.
>>
File: mega-man-x-collection-gamecube.png (314 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-x-collection-gamecube.png
314 KB, 357x500
GOAT compilation coming through.
>>
>>319498347
Yeah I was disappointed with the wii compilation as it was just a straight rip of the snes version.
>>
>>319498347
Not quite correct. The Wii version is a straight emulation of the SNES Mario All-Stars. A new verison of All-Stars that was bundled with the SNES also came with Yoshi's Island in it. It's a dumb and jewish move, but it's not like they edited the game to have less games.
>>
File: sonic-jam-cover.png (509 KB, 387x649) Image search: [Google]
sonic-jam-cover.png
509 KB, 387x649
>>
>>319498537
Pretty sure GameCube got some of the best comps. PS2 also.

Modern comps are just pathetic. What is it like 3 games in the Konami hits? For like $20?

Fuck off.

SNK had some good ones, and I'm still waiting for a good Namco Museum (haven't tried Megamix).

Paxman museum on PC is good for $5. $20 is too much and doesn't even come with the ms pacman dlc.
>>
>>319500629
Yes, GC was king for compilations. Yeah some of the compilations were also on PS2 but PS2 version of the compilations usually had issues(mainly sound issues/delays and input lag).
>>
File: 1299753981725.jpg (28 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1299753981725.jpg
28 KB, 544x416
>>319498537
My Negro. I bought the edition that had the controller. That was legitimately the most satisfying buy I've had. Too bad the controller didn't actually fucking glow while charging the X-Buster like my dumb ass was led to believe. It would had been the tits to what was already GOAT. fuck MMX6 though
>>
>>319495312
My favorite compilation was the Samurai Shodown Anthology for the Wii/PS2/PSP.

SamSho 1-5 were fine, but what really sold it for me was that the anthology was the only way to get a localized version of SamSho 6.

Its only flaw was that they didn't include 5 Special, the last game to ever come out on the NeoGeo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.