[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sooooooo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: battlefront.jpg (2 MB, 4785x2553) Image search: [Google]
battlefront.jpg
2 MB, 4785x2553
sooooooo?
>>
It's shit.
>>
Bad. Really bad.
>>
>>319493990
Soooooooooo what?
It's a bad game
>>
>>319494142
>>319494140

not even for a quick 30 mins circle jerk now and then?
>>
>>319494261
If you think 60 dollars is worth 30 minutes of gameplay, then sure.
You could use the money to buy some poor anons games for christmas instead.
>>
File: Star-Wars-Battlefront.jpg (120 KB, 628x419) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Battlefront.jpg
120 KB, 628x419
Pic related
>>
>get game
>get it for friend
>get it for other friend
>none of us like it

literally blunder of the century
>>
The Jakku map is garbage by the way.
>>
>>319494627

you're probably right, im finding it hard to accept they could've fucked up something so simple this bad

>>319494454

you or your friends play the beta and like it?
>>
Everybody expected Battlefield with a Star Wars skin, and complained about it.
EA heard their concern, and made it worse than Battlefield.
>>
>>319494939

Why the fuck didn't they just keep the mechanics of Battlefront I and II and give it a shiny lick of DICE paint

fucking morons

question now is can this shit be fixed through incessant patching
>>
>>319494780
>you or your friends play the beta and like it?
The beta was better than the "full" game tho.
>>
>>319495075
>Why the fuck didn't they just keep the mechanics of Battlefront I and II and give it a shiny lick of DICE paint

Oy vey you should be grateful you got your one-fifth the content of the previous games, goy
>>
>>319493990
It's subpar. The graphics and sound design are nice, and the gunplay is solid. But it's extremely unbalanced, has very little content, and is casualized to hell and back.
>>
>>319494780
i played the beta, it is really boring i dont know what else to tell you, the gameplay is shallow i mean really really shallow

all the guns are basically the same, there is a hero vs villains mode that everyone loves, funny enough the best thing about the game has nothing to do with battlefront

watch the angry joe review he hits a lot of the key points well
>>
Once the Star Wars appeal to it runs out it becomes a shitty FPS
>>
>>319494627
>he bought this shitty game 3 (three) times

jesus, just kill you're self
>>
>>319495343

>watch the angry joe review

i did actually watch it, i just didn't want to believe it, maybe il have to accept i'll never get my epic battlefront remake
>>
>>319495343
>angry joe

viral your spic elsewhere
>>
>>319493990
It's aggressively average, and very light on content. I have fun playing with friends, but we're mostly just chatting and playing it in the background.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.