[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aonuma said they plan to rethink the conventions of Zelda in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 960x640
Aonuma said they plan to rethink the conventions of Zelda in Zelda Wii U. Two examples he gave were completing dungeons in different orders, and a multi player experience. What no one has noticed, is that both A Link Between Worlds and TriForce Heroes have accomplished both those goals, respectively. Could something big be happening for Zelda Wii U?
>>
>>319483984
I think it looks hype
>>
Co-op Zelda never gelled with me. It's cool for spin offs, but for a serious, main-line game, I think it's a bad idea.
>>
if open-ended dungeon order is done like it is in albw it's going to be shit
>>
Zelda U will be souls style multiplayer where people drop in and out, you make your own hero via character creation.

The story is no longer about a particular triforce of courage link You may begin the game as one with the Triforce of Wisom, or Power instead. A boy, a girl, a fatty, a skinny, a redhead, it's up to you. You will be canon as the successor to the hero of time.

But time is convoluted...
>>
>>319485559
>gelled
you mean jelled
>>
File: Link-Battle-With-Ganon.jpg (157 KB, 800x354) Image search: [Google]
Link-Battle-With-Ganon.jpg
157 KB, 800x354
he didnt specifically say make it multiplayer.

back in the day you sought help for zelda by your friends on the playground. Back before the internet was around, my friends and I used to draw out maps of the overworld showing each other where the secrets were located. we each were able to share our experience playing the game without it being a multiplayer game. i dont know how this concept would translate into the modern era, but i highly doubt there will be traditional coop play
>>
Aonuma need to fucking die like holy shit stop ruining Zelda
>>
>co-op
Fug, I don't want that. Everything else sounds good.
>>
I'd really like that the "play by yourself" means "you should figure out things like the rational being you're instead of holding your hand for literally every possible feature the game has".
>>
>>319485559
What if it's more like co-star mode in Mario Galaxy where player 2 is just a helper
>>
>>319486712
I'd like that, maybe if they had more stuff to do, or maybe like a top down adventure on the gamepad that could help the hero.
>>
>>319483984
I would die of happiness if the multiplayer was similar to Journey
It would work really fucking well based on what we've seen
>>
>>319483984
>What no one has noticed
I actually made this exact discovery and posted it here multiple times, yet no-one gave a shit when I said it.
>>
>>319486675
No, they want to UNDO the play by yourself.
>>
>>319487335
It's because everybody hates, you fag.
>>
>>319487414
Yeah, I know. Fucking Aounuma and Nintendo's way of making the games piss easy since the Wii.
Literally not a single Nintendo game that didn't have a 3rd party involved in it is even kind of difficult.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.