[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ Any pro tips for new vegas? Newfag in fallout series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
Hey /v/
Any pro tips for new vegas?
Newfag in fallout series
>>
It's not that difficult as long as you pick a weapon skill and stick to it. My other advice would try to keep the factions sweet for as long as possible, there are points you cross where they will hate you forever.
>>
>>319480602
I pick gun, lock and speech.
Should i join ceasar or NCR.
Im in that part
> Level 9
>>
>>319480909
Choose for yourself, that's the point of the game.

There are also more options.
>>
>>319481570
You're good damn righ, anon.
Thanks
>>
If you haven't already, go and get ED-E and Boone as companions, it's pretty fun having those two at your back.
>>
>>319482980
Where do i find them?
Im currently with the king in freeside
>>
File: 1444518335127.jpg (295 KB, 693x578) Image search: [Google]
1444518335127.jpg
295 KB, 693x578
Go independent. I mean, fuck everyone right?
>>
>>319483305
ED-E is back in Primm, across the street from the Bison Steve, in the Nash Residence. If you have a Science rank of 55 and a repair of 35, you can make him without losing any crafting materials.

Boone is in Novac, up in the dinosaur at the start. After he tells you someone killed his wife, say you'll help him and pickpocket Jeanne, and break into the safe. Then tell Jeanne to go outside, and have Boone kill her. Return to Boone, and he becomes a companion
>>
>>319480354
uninstall it and play fallout4 instead
>>
>>319480354
Dont do this to yourself, dont fall for this meme
Don't play this meme game, do yourself a favor.
>>
Is New Vegas actually good? I have beaten the first two numerous times. I have tried doing Fallout 3 numerous times, but it feels so bare bones and the NPCs and everything fucking feels like Vanilla Oblivion (aka soulless as fuck) . The other day I was over at a friend's place playing his copy of Fallout 4. Same shit as Fallout 3. I don't wanna be jaded against modern Fallout, but I kinda am.
>>
>>319483748
Eh its good, but don't expect to be wowed like the oringals
>>
>>319483748
I bought fallout4 but before playing i download fallout 3 and new vegas. And i really like most new vegas instead.
>>
Trying to start NV as well but I'm needing to install a face mod because all those Oblivion/FO3/NV era faces are disgusting as fuck
>>
If you have the wild wasteland perk look at your map go to the very top of the map then go to about the middle of the top and some were there you fight three aliens and they drop a alien blaster limited ammo
>>
File: image.png (949 KB, 1750x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
949 KB, 1750x1050
>>319480354
>Steal "That Gun" from that asshole with 500 toy spaceships in his closet
>kill NCR regulars until you have enough ammo
>join Legion
>kill Rangers to get their awesome armor
>complete Sun Gun quest by annuli taint the NCR garrison
>kill House because he's a piece of shit
>Fuck Cass in the ass
>listen to Black Mountain radio
>Enjoy the Desert
Also if you have wild wasteland find the aliens and get their gun, it's amazing
>>
>>319480354
melee and unarmed
only pick up perks to help either of the two, bonus sneak damage, damage resistance. sneak crits annihilate deathclaws. spears all day everyday
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.