[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else feel that you don't care about gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: best ps4 games2-970-80.png (868 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
best ps4 games2-970-80.png
868 KB, 970x545
Does anybody else feel that you don't care about gaming anymore after watching sonys psx conference?. Fuck man i i feel so much regrets for wasting so much time on this hobby and feel like i have lost all motivation to play vidyya . Thanks Sony
>>
>>319469216
Was waiting for Yakuza 5 release, got Yakuza 0 I was happy with that
>>
I've been thinking about playing madden, learning the people and game and just transitioning to watching football as my main hobby.
>>
PSX was fucking shit and Sonys become arrogant again

The other companies are delivering though
>>
>>319470130
this desu.
>>
Do you only play on Sony consoles or something like that? because Ninty and Microsoft have some good stuff coming, also lots of stuff on PSX were cool as fuck. Sounds like you are a tired gamer
>>
>>319470257
>The other companies are delivering though

What exactly is Nintendo and Microsoft delivering you consolecuk?

The truth is console gaming is dead, every single game that you saw on sony conference is also coming to PC with the exception of shit like Uncharted 4.
>>
>yakuza 5 and 0
>FF VII footage which is looking great
>that new game by team ninja that looks cool

These alone make me excited and there was plenty more. I can't tell if people are just being anti-sony or what but that conference was really good.
>>
>>319470481
>console gaming dead
>30million ps4's in one year
>PC only exclusive was undertake which was overrated hipster shit anyways
>>
>>319469216
I feel that you're a PCshit false-flagging instead of playing video games.
>>
>>319470707
>PC only exclusive was undertake which was overrated hipster shit anyways

Your "exclusives" are also coming out for PC sonygger.

Also can't wait for the NX to bomb so Nintendo will finally go third party and start releasing games on PC.
>>
Yakuza news and Nioh were pretty cool.
>>
>>319470481
I'm not sure if you leave the house enough to notice, but the obsession with exclusive games doesn't exist outside of /v/ and neogaf.
>>
>>319471015
even if the NX bombed. it wouldn't be enough for Nintendo to go third party
>>
>>319471015
Why are PC gamers so hostile here? You seem aggressive for no good reason.
>>
>>319471015
> if they don't say it isn't coming to PC then it's coming to PC!

You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1448588886077.jpg (11 KB, 188x209) Image search: [Google]
1448588886077.jpg
11 KB, 188x209
Only people who use games as some pitiful escapism get tired of it tbf

Its just another thing to enjoy like books and movies. Don't lose your head and it'll be fine.
>>
With ni no kuni 2 and acecombat 7, ffxv, gravity rush and horizon ......it's safe to say you just never liked video games in the first place
>>
Nintendo is fuck up after fuck up..
Sony and Microsoft take pride in being responsible for the industry's decline.
Everything PC gets these days is a disappointment.
Most of Japan's third party studios won't survive this generation.
Western publishers are still obsessed with chasing after CoD-level profits
Mobile games will never be anything more than cheap cash grabs.

I'm sticking around just for fighters.
>>
>>319472074
That's why PCshits pirate everything. They only play out of spite.
>>
File: 1443933358984.png (385 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1443933358984.png
385 KB, 848x480
>>319471015
>literally who from console arrives to PC
PKeks celebrate for some reason, they don't have anything to play I guess
>the literally GOTY of PC, gone homo arrives to consoles
console bros laugh at PC "GOTY" garbage and they will play something else
hmmm...
>>
thats why I barely play anything that came out after 2003
>>
Ehh, it's in a downturn at the moment.
People are just sitting around going "MAN I CAN'T WAIT" but most of these games are upwards of a year or 2 away.
>>
>>319469216
That's a problem with you, not the industry. If you try and blame Sony for your own problems you're just like all the shitstains in the world that always have to point their fingers instead of realizing that the problem lies with themselves. Weak people always find it easier to blame others.

>>319470257
>PSX was fucking shit and Sonys become arrogant again

No idea what you're talking about. What were you honestly expecting for a smaller event geared towards being a more casual showing where they interact directly with their consumers?
This was so far removed from the word "arrogant" I don't think you even know what that word means.
>>
>>319469216
>had non-stop fun playing games all year

Nope, no problems here.
>>
>>319469216
It was their 4th conference this year. Did you expect more than a couple big announcements? After E3? After Paris?

It's mostly for the other panels and people to try out yet to be released games

I mean, people flip their shit over Cloud being in smash. There are still 5 daily threads about "I STILL can't believe this happened"

PSX got you Yakuza games in the west, the next Level-5 game, motherfucking Ace Combat 7 with VR as an option, FF7 gameplay and more. That's plenty. And yet it is a "disappointment" I honestly don't know how hyped you had to be
>>
File: 1448945523170.gif (842 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448945523170.gif
842 KB, 500x500
Ni-Oh looked pretty great actually
And hearing it's coming west sealed the day 1 purchase
>>
>>319472594
This.
I can't remember the last time there was a Christmas season with so few games worth buying.
I mean really, what is there?
Xenoblade X and a Bloodborne expansion?
Maybe Halo 5.
The rest is just shit.
Battlefront is so shit even my teenage cousins that play nothing but NBA 2K and Madden think it looks like shit.
Rainbow Six Siege is another boring, safe FPS game that does nothing new but tries to capture the "hardcore e-sports" crowd.
Black Ops 3 is meh, has horrible netcode, and is worse than AW.
Fallout 4 is also meh, and is really barely an RPG, which makes it useless unless you just don't like RPGs but pretend you do.
Just Cause 3 is probably the one big-name game that might actually be a decent buy at the moment.
Don't even get me started on turds like THPS5.
It's a shame, this year clearly blew its load way too early.
>>
>>319473836
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon was really fucking good
>>
>>319469216
PSX was great and brought me back to gaming when nintendo nearly killed my interest with the nogames direct a few weeks ago.
>>
PSX had some good announcements. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>319469216
Microsoft and Nintendo didn't show a shit, so it's not that bad - even if psx was a little over a jack shit...
>>
>>319469216

I saw this thread on NeoGaf too!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.