[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was HIS problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PokeyGiygas.jpg (11 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
PokeyGiygas.jpg
11 KB, 347x145
What the fuck was HIS problem?
>>
Bullied for being fat and stupid and overshadowed by his somewhat uninteresting brother, even though he probably could have been really good friends with Ness and avoided causing all of this shit instead of fucking around with alien elder gods.
>>
Some people are just born assholes. There's no reason for it.
>>
In the Japanese version, in Twoson, Pokey asks Ness if they could be friends, but because Ness is a silent protagonist, Pokey takes the silence as a no and sends a few random mobs at Ness before running off to go full angst. This got lost in translation and the translators made shit up with some "Hey can we be friends? NOT!" shit.
>>
File: 1425499741336.png (156 KB, 591x441) Image search: [Google]
1425499741336.png
156 KB, 591x441
How were you supposed to know you had to pray? Fucking christfag pushing their agendas itno my vidyar games.
>>
>>319463536
WHY DONT YOU CALL FOR HELP NESS

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS OR SOMETHING
>>
>>319463536
You were souls inside of robot bodies, you think god has anything to do with this?
>>
>>319463090
None of this shit would have happened if Ness' dad had just repaid Porky's dad whatever amount of money he owed.
>>
>>319463446
>"Ness, let's be friends again. Please answer me. I promise to be good.
>...uh...okay...
>Hah! I lied! See you, sucker!"
>>
>>319463090
call me dumb but when i was young, I always thought that was Ness' reflection on the eye thing and that pokey turned into some weird one eye monster.
few years later when i replayed the game, i realized thats impossible because youre robots during that part and thats not pokeys eye but his teeth.
>>
>>319463536
Did the game ever mention it at all that you had to pray? This sounds like some shit that you would only find out about after asking your buddies or reading a magazine about it.
>>
>>319466550
>but his teeth

Yeah his hair covers his eyes. Not to mention I never get how Porkey went into the past still human but in a mech and looking older. In Mother 3, Porkey looks like an old man. How many years does Mother 3 take place after EB/Mother 2?
>>
>>319463090

Shit parents, narcissism and jealousy of Ness, mainly.

I think hanging around shit like Mani Mani and Giygas started to warp his mind a bit too
>>
>>319466968

He alludes to it in the fight I think. Tells you to 'try calling out for your mommy'
>>
>>319466968
Besides >>319464886 prayer has a chance of restoring HP/PP, so it's naturally where you turn when you're out of everything and nothing else works
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.