[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Smash Bros. new content leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: ssbndworkfile.png (55 KB, 633x790) Image search: [Google]
ssbndworkfile.png
55 KB, 633x790
>>
any proof?
>>
No, this can't be true. If it was I would develope Ebola and it would slowly kill off my people. NO!!!
>>
>Fountain of Dreams

If fucking only they had picked that instead of Dream Land.
>>
DIAF op -_-
>>
Waaaaay to gay to be true.
Nintendo gay, but not that gay.
>>
>>319460047
If you watch the Cloud trailer you can see Cloud hits a materia looking thing before the summon activates. It's basically a smash ball instead of a final smash though it's a summon on Midgar that doesn't hurt you.

0/10-do your fucking research
>>
>>319460047

>smash taunt

I stopped hère . If i Remember correctly in the trailer , One other character do the summon , it seen briefly but you can see the red aura . Wich mean This player summoned the stage hazard
>>
HOW TO MAKE A FAKE SMASH LEAK IN 5 EASY STEPS:

>Start off with a statement similar to: "Alright let's get down to brass tax"
>Talk about what division of Nintendo you work in because fuck your job amirite?
>Talk about meme characters and how they won the ballot, OPTIONAL: Include potato quality pic from Brawl mod to prove your point
>Bring up a stage from Melee
>Finally mention some baseless info concerning Sakurai or Smash in general that can be used to prove you completely wrong.

AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT FOLKS!
>>
>>319462402
>>319462614
The smash taunt drops the Materia in a bolt of lightning from the Shinra plant in the background. Other players might be able to activate the summons, but it wasn't shown.
>>
>>319463010

>brass tax

i hope you're just playing doubles advocate
>>
>>319460047
>Final wave
Already fake

Layton sounds dope though
>>
File: back.jpg (15 KB, 206x180) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
15 KB, 206x180
>>319460047
All these supposed leaks always start out as "I work at so and so atleast add flavor to your lie baka
>>
>>319463078
this would be so awesome. legal midgar
>>
File: 1446869457955.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446869457955.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>Prof Layton

I'd believe it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrUZLZnh1cM

>mfw we get yey another swordfighter
>>
File: trashed.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
trashed.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>319463078
>The materia only appears if Cloud taunts
>What is the yellow devil/Ridley/Mii-dragon/Metal Face stages?
-5/10 -It'd be difficult to try and fuck up as much as you have
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>319463078
Nigga here's a picture of a material orb without anyone even on the stage.
It clearly just flies into cloud and he does his taunt at just the right time to look cool
Fuck you and fuck your shitty, underresearched leak
>>
Honestly I'd be totally okay with this, I voted for both Layton and SK. Layton's stage would probably be named St Mystere instead of the 'the mysterious village'.
>>
>THREE (3) leak threads going all at once
For fuck's sake Sakurai, just give us this broadcast already so we can end this madness.
>>
>>319460047
Ok "mydaddy works at Nintendo" boy, what about the ballot?
>>
>>319463459
I don't believe it, but it's confirmed that these are the last Smash DLCs we're getting.
>>
File: 1340081331652.jpg (69 KB, 771x571) Image search: [Google]
1340081331652.jpg
69 KB, 771x571
>>319463010
>brass tax
>>
>>319464972
Wrong, just that this was the last Smash-only direct. Lucas was revealed in a general Nintendo direct.
>>
>>319464746
Apologies for not stating in my post. Shovel Knight won the ballot (out of the remaining characters who didn't get a Mii outfit). Layton seems random to me, but I he looks cool so eh. I'll take it.
>>
>>319465324
No, this is the last wave of Smash DLC. No more, unfortunatly. I pressume the development team are moving on to bigger projects.
>>
>>319460047
god i fucking hate nintendo, i dont buy dlc on principle and now i just feel like smash bros is incomplete
>>
>>319465598
Where did you get this bit of info? The only thing that was actually confirmed was that the direct is the last one.

Oh wait, you're the faggot OP that was already BTFO by his Midgar claims, aren't you?

*presume
>>
>>319460047
>Midgar, from Final Fantasy VII. Battlefield layout, until Cloud activates his smash taunt.

No silly anon, we already know that there is flying red materia that a person grabs to activate a summon. ANYBODY can summon, its not exclusively activated by Cloud only. There can be matches with summons without Cloud in the match at all. Next time do research before you make your fake leak bro.
>>
>>319465876
..The info is from the material I viewed not three hours ago? It states that this is the final wave of Smash Bros. DLC (apologies for the spelling error).
>>
>>319465954
I'm not saying there isn't. I'm saying Cloud causes this Materia to appear on the stage, as I said earlier.
>>
>>319460047
>Layton's Final Smash
Unless he has a separate one for every single stage plus their FD variations, that shit's not gonna work.

0/10 try harder
>>
>>319466285
The trailer shows Materia coming onto the stage with no Cloud. Please stop posting.

Anons, remember that you don't have to bump this thread when you respond.
>>
Layton's final smash is really cool

Too cool to be real
>>
File: poop.png (1 MB, 1439x708) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
1 MB, 1439x708
>Shovel Knight
>>
if shovel knight does get in does that mean no konami rep?
>>
This is obviously not real. the "leaker" fucked up in the sense that theres no ballot character besides maybe shovel knight. and theres no way theres just one ballot character. in all the polls ive ever seen it was extremely rare to see layton on any list. so for this to be the final wave of dlc is bullshit
>>
>>319461892
Agreed.
>>
>>319463227
>doubles
>>
>>319469264
You must be new lmfao
>>
I hope they don't add any faggy indie shit. Smash 4 is for elite characters
>>
>>319466138
What material?
>>
>>319466348
Actually it could be that they are just teleported to it, however the randomness of the maze would be the key, as once you memorized the layout (if there were a fee defaults) you could easily escape
>>
>>319469625
Because WFT, Duck Hunt, Lucina, Dark Pit and Shulk are SO elite... am I right?
>>
There's no way this is the last wave of Smash DLC. The last direct maybe, but not the last wave. There is no way the Smash Ballot DLC has been finished by now. It took them half a year to make Mewtwo. How could they finish three characters in less than two months? That was the proof that this was fake.
>>
>two months away from ballot
>still nothing
>hype has been lost

sold my wii u to get a ps4. best thing ever.
>>
100% fake.

>Cloud using his Smash Taunt to add summons to Midgar despite 1. seeing what appears to be proof that anyone can use them in the trailer and 2. it being weird that they would do so little with Midgar. Also, it's one time only?
>No Shovel Knight stage.
>Fountain of Dreams. Besides, aren't you supposed to know this because you work as a Third Party Relations Coordinator?
>Speaking of which, about half of the Mii Fighter costumes have nothing to do with
>I really doubt the last wave will come out this month. Nintendo even mentioned that Mario Kart 8 and this game will get DLC until spring (autumn for you southern hemispherers) of next year, and Mario Kart 8 looks like it's done.
>>
File: muhboner.jpg (14 KB, 551x385) Image search: [Google]
muhboner.jpg
14 KB, 551x385
>Foo Foo Schwing
>Cloud, Ike, and Link Hide behind a boulder
>Ike peers around the edge of it, gets surprised and quickly goes back behind
>Ike signals the other two and they quietly sneak closer to the target
>Cloud manages to get behind a large log and beckons Link over to him
>Link stealthily moves, but steps on a twig
>He immediately reacts to defend himself
>A barrage of ink makes him fly across the field
>the camera slowly moves toward the enemy
>you can see inkling wipe its rifle and then smirk
>INKLING CALLS THE SHOTS
>montage of inkling kicking ass
>incredible zoning playstyle
>aesthetically beautiful
>Boy and Girl inkling Alts
>back to cinematic
>Inkling is cornered by the three swordsmen, and she looks worn out
>the three get into a striking stance and Inkling closes her eyes and turns her head away
>then
>between her legs
>a bomb rolls on the ground in front of them
>all four are confused
>Then they notice the bomb's fuse is lit
>last second, they jump out of the way, but still caught in the radius
>all four of them are on the ground and look up at the smoke
>from within the smoke jumps out Bomberman with another lit bomb in his hand
>BOMBERMAN BLASTS HIS WAY THROUGH
>another montage
>bomb shenanigans
>timed bombs, smoke bombs, every fucking bomb you can imagine
>final smash drops bombs from the sky, players have to avoid the bombs AND their blast AOE

pls
>>
>>319460047
>Layton's final smash reminds him of a puzzle

Fake as fuck but holy shit my sides
>>
>>319469868
/thread
>>
File: b7c.jpg (46 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
b7c.jpg
46 KB, 650x427
>>319460047
>Professor Layton
>>
>>319465598

>bigger project than Smash

Ok, anon.
>>
Layton is in, but this is fake as fuck.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.