[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is it about female gamers that makes them desire attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CVreHOiWUAA0yy9.jpg (107 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CVreHOiWUAA0yy9.jpg
107 KB, 600x800
what is it about female gamers that makes them desire attention so much?
>>
>>319457385
They used to act like they like games to get the attention of boys.
>>
File: youropinions.gif (921 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
youropinions.gif
921 KB, 550x309
>>319457638
BUT NOW
>>
>>319457385
They're women.
>>
>>319457385
They're women. It's what they do.
>>
>>319457385
Women like attention
>>
look at me i play videogames and i have a vagina
>>
>>319457385
Women in general desire attention. Now apply that to a group of women who get their only validation of life from the attention they get and hardly get any often due to excessive weight, unfortunate genetic deformities, and terrible social aptitude/personality traits.

Congratulations. You just discovered feminists.
>>
>>319457385
Women as a gender are designed to garner attention. The whole point is to grab the attention of the best male they can so that they can mate. Most women aren't even aware of this genetic coding, and simply act how they feel they should.

A better question is why is this such a big deal? Why do people care so fucking much? How is this something we're still talking about?
>>
i don't know how i would function without the attention of ugly embittered manchildren when i'm trying to play my video games
>>
Women have been using hobbies strictly for social purposes (as opposed to legitimate interest), especially as a means to impress men, since forever. It used to be plays, then sports, then cars, now it's videogames.

The big difference maker is that the gaming audience tends to find their habit of puffing up their shallow interest off-putting. And since gaming is very much so a hands-on kind of hobby, their frequent lack of skill doesn't make gaming with them terribly enjoyable.

What bothers me is the double standard here. Men who bullshit in order to garner female attention are rightfully considered pathetic and are viewed by others as chronic liars (because that's what they are), and they're a frequent and unsympathetic source of jokes in media. However, when those same standards are held to women, suddenly, it's misogyny.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.