[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what Undertale fans actually believe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
This is what Undertale fans actually believe.
>>
>>319440151
sooo...vidya cringe thread?
>>
That's great OP, but who's the best JoJo?

Obviously it's Joseph.
>>
File: Xenoblade critics.png (41 KB, 608x321) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade critics.png
41 KB, 608x321
>>
File: Undertale Battle.png (359 KB, 857x3820) Image search: [Google]
Undertale Battle.png
359 KB, 857x3820
>>
>>319440151

>I feel sad for families of these in-game people

He could have saved a lot of time and just said you'll enjoy it if you're a faggot
>>
It feels really fucking bad to like Undertale and be a sensible human being

Because I have to be lumped in to this damn category

With THESE people
>>
I wonder if you go back to some of the old forums that were up in the 80s/90s you could find similar posts about MOTHER 2.
>>
>>319440151
>This is what Undertale fans actually believe
>one person wrote this
Bait harder next time :^)
>>
File: undertale fanbase.jpg (39 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
undertale fanbase.jpg
39 KB, 720x539
>>319443416
Lol you aren't at fault for other peoples' actions, no matter how shameful.

Just because I go to college doesn't mean I'm to be lumped in with the safe-space tumblr folk.
>>
>>319444149
Yeah, the difference is that people don't go around saying "everyone who goes to college is a triggered little bitch"

People do, however, go around saying "everyone who likes undertale is a triggered little bitch"

But I guess you got a point
>>
Friendly reminder from your best friend:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote
>>
File: kick the body.jpg (440 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kick the body.jpg
440 KB, 1366x768
>>319444339
I find it funny that people can get literally triggered at the thought/sight/mention of Undertale.

I mean, who's the weaker-minded? The guys who play a game and talk about it on a video game message board, or the other guys on that video game message board who have to screech insults and rage at a fucking video game?
>>
>>319441462
There's autism, and then there's this.
>>
>>319441462
you can find an example of this for any popular video game
>>
>>319444339
>Yeah, the difference is that people don't go around saying "everyone who goes to college is a triggered little bitch"
You haven't been to /pol/ lately, huh.
>>
I love this game and I don't mind being referred to as "autistic" or whatever because I've been on /v/ long enough to know not to take whatever people here say seriously
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.