[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
characters that did everything wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wakka_close_up.jpg (28 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
wakka_close_up.jpg
28 KB, 640x418
Lost every blitzball match

Close minded prejudice cannot think for himself

"Hey Mon imma go off on this pilgrimage and kill my self, hopefully it gives my shitty life some meaning"
>>
>>319418270
Had sex with Lulu

Dude is a hero
>>
>>319418270
one the blitzball championship

the al bhed are the niggers of spira

he's a hero that helped defeat Sin
>>
>>319419253

Forced as fuck.
Non-canon.
>>
>>319419253
played second fiddle to his dead brother.
>>
He didn't know HE'D die on the pilgrimage. And maybe he wouldn't, maybe Yuna would have picked someone else to be her fayth. And it'd be ANOTHER thing he failed at!
>>
>>319419563
What? She has his fucking child.
>>
>>319419728

Literally forced. They had absolutely no chemistry in the first game.

Thus X-2 is non-canon. Which is fine. The game was retarded, anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 894x894
>>319418270
>listened to psychotic child
>didnt defend himself from humans even though he could have easily destroyed them and died
>resurrected as a fucking flower
>killed his parents and everyone in the underground countless times
>cant even kill a small child
>cries like a babby

didnt do anything right
>>
>>319418270
But that's his part of the central theme of loss. Lost his parents, lost his brother, lost blitzball matches for years, lost his tolerance and decency, and eventually lost his faith.
>>
>>319419985
>I don't like this so it's non-canon

I don't care for X-2 either but that's some high grade autism you're spitting there son.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.