[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do western developers censor their own games so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pillars.jpg (367 KB, 1665x1053) Image search: [Google]
pillars.jpg
367 KB, 1665x1053
Why do western developers censor their own games so much?
>>
>You aren't allowed to not want to sleep with transvestites

I'd feel grossed out if I ended up getting a date with a chick and it turned out to be a dude. I'm not scared of trans people. I don't hate them either. I just wouldn't want to sleep with one, not interested in them sexually.
>>
what is happening in that picture op
>>
>>319416621
But they're really women, anon! You have to be sexually attracted to them or you're a cis monster!
>>
JUST
>>
>Trans
>See this shit
>Politely don't yell at people
God, these kinds of people make me want to kill myself for being trans. Not because I'm a faggot, but because I don't want to be associated with this bullshit.
>>
>>319417398
How trans are you bae?
>>
>>319416241
OP why do you keep making this thread everyday? Are you so fucking asshurt that PoE got acclaim that you actually need to make this thread every single day?

Jesus christ nigga chill out.
>>
>>319417469
I present as male because I love the puss, so not very. But when I'm drunk I'm extremely effeminate. Sorry anon.
>>
>>319417570
LAME
>>
>>319416621
how transmisogynistic of you! Just because someone has a penis doesnt mean they are a man!
What a ridiculous mindset if you think that a penis makes you a man!

Trans people disgust me, I cant help it
>>
>>319417614
Nigga I don't want to transition, my jawline is about as square as a box and my shoulders are fucking massive
>>
>>319417570
>not being a qt leaving

You could be living the dream right now.
>>
>>319417815
How's your voice? And women can have massive jaws and shoulders
>>
>>319416621

Buck Angel (that really buff dude with a pussy) actually did a pretty good episode of Joe Rogan's podcast where he talks about this kind of stuff. Really smart and interesting guy (who has a pussy)
>>
>>319417824
I can't afford it. Shits expensive and time consuming, and I live in the most dangerous zip code in ATL so I'd probably be shot.
>>
>>319417995
Extremely masculine. Most guys on games say I sound about 45 but I'm 19. Existence is torment, anon
>>
>>319417995
>And women can have massive jaws and shoulders
yeah if you want to look like a disgusting bodybuilder
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.