[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here on /v/ ever uses hacks / cheats online? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: TM.jpg (95 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
TM.jpg
95 KB, 468x425
Has anyone here on /v/ ever uses hacks / cheats online?
What type of hacks do you use?
Why do you use them?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x800
>>319415671
>Has anyone here on /v/ ever uses hacks / cheats
yes
>online?
no
>What type of hacks do you use?
the ones that give me all the weapons
>Why do you use them?
To unlock the hidden multiplayer mode and other content they hid away
>>
Now to make this thread vidya related;
What hacking games are out there?
>>
>cheats
They still have those
>hacks
Only the patch that allows me to play a pirated game

Why do people bother to cheat online, They're worse than people who watch lets players play the game and then give their opinion on it.
>>
>>319416732
TIS-100
Uplink
Hacker Evolution
>>
>>319416397
Enter the Matrix?
My african-american friend! Its been so long since i've seen that.
brb redownloading
>>
>>319415671
i once used a maphack on c&c generals, not for the map feature but because it allowed you to change everyone's selected general, the tears coming from people that used only the fotm/op generals and knew absolutely nothing else were glorious
>>
>>319415671
not sure how much qualifies as a hack but i used to bot on low rate lineage 2 servers, i could craft endgame shit in half the time other people did, talking about weeks instead of months which lead to massive wealth in game that allowed me to buy whatever i couldn't get by botting
>>
>>319415671
Not me personally, but I was watching a mate of mine play GTAV yesterday. Had god mode on in the multiplayer and just walked around, had the blankest look on his face.
>>
None, because I'm not a gargantuan faggot. I don't need hacks or exploits to feel good about myself / make myself look good.
>>
Not hacks, but I use exploits that's in the game, such as reloading faster by swaping weapons
>>
File: UyQVhKc.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
UyQVhKc.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
Remember when when people using aimbots, wallhacks and shit like that were simply called cheaters? I still can't get used to fact not everyone calls them "hackers".
>>
>>319416397

I rented this game like, 5 times until my dad finally bought it for me from Blockbuster.

>getting the katana
>the white hallway with the training levels
>the transformers fight
>hacking in all the guns
>game crashing because you hacked in all the guns
>those split parallel routes through each chapter for each character
>the rabbit hole mission near the end
>that china town level that can be missed

It was one of those games you knew the developers went all out in and enjoyed every minute of it.
>>
File: 1422915481740.jpg (22 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1422915481740.jpg
22 KB, 475x375
>BF3 comes out
>friend and I group up and join Conquest servers
>practically carry every team with our unstoppable 2 man force
>rip shit apart with the tanks
>utterly devastate fucking everyone in the attack choppers
>tear apart nodes like nobodies business
>have like, 10k points and 50 kills by end of match, with captures and defends out the ass
>get kicked from several servers for "hacking"
>>
>>319418540
Weren't "cheaters" the ones who used cheat codes?
>>
i used an infinite health hack for War Rock and got banned instantly.

got banned for hacking in APB because I killed a paid member too
>>
>>319419014
Cheat codes didn't work in online multiplayer and I doubt anyone gave a fuck about what other people do in singleplayer. VAC (which is quite old) stands for Valve Anti Cheat.
>>
Played Dragon ball Z Xenoverse or w/e its called. Used cheat engine to make my hp stay the same. Went pvp. My Win loss ratio is 263/0. Never played it again. Lesson from this is. Dont cheat if u wanna have fun.
>>
>>319415671

No.
>>
Sort-of? I used a hack for Elite Dangerous to farm Combat Zones while I wasn't there, and bought an Anaconda which I took online to wreck people.
>>
Yes. I both cheated and hacked.
in Minecraft to piss off kids
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.