[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh is it dead? Got it free and now can't any lobbies or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: PSASBR_PSVita_1.jpg (1 MB, 1149x1468) Image search: [Google]
PSASBR_PSVita_1.jpg
1 MB, 1149x1468
Uh is it dead?
Got it free and now can't any lobbies or anything.
>>
It's been dead since they've cancelled the DLC's.
>>
>>319406187
Oh well I found a bunch of games on DOA5 plus guess it just has no staying power.
>>
>>319404619
I like to ship the gravity girl with the spiky haired boy
>>
>>319404619
Where did you get it for free?
>>
>>319406283
really? I was thinking about downloading DOA5+ again.
>>
>>319406437
>>319406437
Yeah few games not as much as the PS3 version but still a surprising amount of people still play it.
Which is good since I can play when I go out on the train or something.
>>
>>319406394
Well II mean I guess it wasn't really but I got the PS3 version on ebay for like £2 and it came with a free unused Vita code and then I sold it back to a shop for £4 store credit so it felt like it was free to me.
>>
No people still play surprisingly. I was playing some matches a couple days ago to get some of the online trophies and finally get the platinum for the Vita and PS3 versions because I'm a trophy whore.

What time have you tried finding a match?
>>
>>319404619
>8gb memory card
>1gb update on top of the original 2gb

Uh thanks Sony
>>
>Blatant smash rip-off
>Mostly 7th gen characters
>Third party characters almost exclusively from western shit
>Missed the boat on fucking Cloud so hard that Smash had to pick up the slack years later
>Not even a good smash clone
>Fucking Donte

They did just about everything wrong with this game, of course it was a huge failure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.