[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /v/ think about this game? Should i buy it? for Vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 012.jpg (167 KB, 1000x658) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
167 KB, 1000x658
What /v/ think about this game?

Should i buy it? for Vita
>>
>>319403908
Great fightan/brawlan game with fanservice.
Yes, but make sure to get Prologus as well, it's not really a demo but a story prologue that's not present in the full game. Importing Prologus save is also the only way to get Aerith partner and the Ultimate Weapon for Lightning.
>>
File: cloudno.jpg (26 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
cloudno.jpg
26 KB, 400x527
Yes it is fun.

Yes get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAjuaWJpKPs
>>
>>319404739
That was some amazing Cloud play, also perfectly timed one winged angel.
>>
File: steam-bigpic-07.jpg (540 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
steam-bigpic-07.jpg
540 KB, 1920x1080
Just buy it for ppsspp
>>
Yeah, it's a fun game, improves (gameplay-wise) upon the original in nearly every way and has more characters

The plot is still shit but I guess it kind of has to be as it's burdened with "why are all these characters here together"
>>
>>319405521
>playing Dissidia for the plot

Literally no one does this though. The game is all about fanservice and seeing the different MCs interact with each other. The plot is just a means to an end for the fanservice.
>>
File: ff7wp1.jpg (312 KB, 2149x1209) Image search: [Google]
ff7wp1.jpg
312 KB, 2149x1209
>>319405968

I tried the Story mode, I really did, but the Manequins and the unfun characters you're forced to play make it pretty unenjoyable

Arcade and Quick Battles are fun at least
>>
>>319406189
I only played the Colisseum mode or whatever it was called and didn't bother with anything else.
>>
>played the original
>was hyped to beat the game with every character
>could never beat Chaos at all
>give up
>>
>>319406765

Step up senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwUM4lp5c7w
>>
it's pretty fun
I hate trudging through the shit story just to get gilgamesh though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.