[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I wanted to ask your opinions on which game to buy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: R6Siege_Wallpapers_KA_2560x1600.jpg (397 KB, 1400x366) Image search: [Google]
R6Siege_Wallpapers_KA_2560x1600.jpg
397 KB, 1400x366
Hey /v/, I wanted to ask your opinions on which game to buy. Since it's almost xmas and I gotta spend money on presents for family members, I can only afford one of the two at the moment. Both seem fun, both seem to have a small amount of content and both have little to no single player.
>>
neither
>>
/v/ has been shitting on Star Wars but it's pretty fun. It's casual but not so much that it doesn't still require skill to be good. And there are enough game modes to keep mixing things up.
>>
>>319402725
How about the maps? Cause i've heard that there are like 4 major maps with like 3 small ones on every major?
>>
>>319402805
There are only 4 planets but each planet has various maps depending on the game mode. There could be more but I haven't really been annoyed by it.
>>
>>319402967
Alright, sounds good m9. I think I'll go with SW
>>
>>319402967
Have you played Rainbow Six Siege by the way?
>>
>>319403318
no
>>
>Siege
Everything very good
But the netcode is shit

>battlefront
Everything is nice and sound, netcode is good
But it gets easily boring and less fun than R6

Get Battlefront if you have no friends and have problem speaking through the mic to communicate
>>
>Seige
Probably the best tactical shooter on the market right now that's fucked by Ubishit netcode.

>Battlefront
Not nearly as fun or long lived as Seige.
>>
>>319403484
No-one I know plays Six Siege sadly.

>>319403549
Yeah Six Siege looks like top fun, but so does Star Wars. And yeah I heard that the content seems to be limited in BattleFront.
Are there alot of game modes or maps on Siege?
>>
>>319402725
>It's casual but not so much that it doesn't still require skill to be good.

EA themselves said its made so aan EIGHT year old can play with his dad in it.

Are you an eight year old preteen child?
Because thats the skill level the game requires.
>>
>>319403842
I got the rainbow six beta with 2 friends and they didn't like it, I've met loads of randoms that communicate and in the end just played the beta with them and it was shitloads of fun.

Can afford to buy it till after Xmas but I'd recommend that hands down. I know 4 guys where I work who have battlefront who are normies and even they got bored of battlefront.
>>
>>319403867
Yea but the 8 year old isn't gonna go 67-3 like me boi im a fukkin noscoper pro
>>
>>319403867

What if i am an 8 year old without my dad in it?
>>
>>319404024
You only go 67-3 because you are fighting 8 year olds in a system made where they can keep an 1:1 kdr

>>319404050

Then you are the average user.
>>
>>319404050
Ill be your dad
>>
>>319403997
Yeah the planning segment before each round looks like fun, and all the little things like repelling and stuff. I'll probably go with Six Siege judging by your and other anons' responses.
>>
>>319403842
Seige only has 2 game modes technically speaking since half of them devolve into a deathmatch.

There are 8~ maps in Siege I think? We're also getting at least a year of free updates for it to total something like 8 maps and 8 new classes.
>>
>>319404328
Are the maps different enough from eachother to know the difference? Or is it like in battlefront, multiple maps on the same area?
>>
>>319404084

Thanks dad
Can you buy a copy for me and my friend?
>>
>>319404238
What platform you on? Be cool to play with 4channers
>>
>>319403118
>basing a decision on two posts
Sounds like you're either impressionable as fuck or you already had your mind made up. Why bother asking?

R6S is the superior game. Star wars is shallow as fuck and will bore you quickly.
>>
>>319404605
I'm planning on buying it for PS4 (yeah yeah I know consolefag)
>>
>>319402510
Siege easily.
>>
>>319404509
>Are the maps different enough from eachother to know the difference?
All maps are completely different and require different strategies.

For example, the airplane is a CQC fest of bullshit whereas the Bank is a huge map full of killzones that requires proper sweeping and clearing.
>>
>>319404626
Well I was pointing towards R6S but wanted to hear some other people's opinions.
>>
>>319404723
Nice, this and the free updates which will include more maps and classes seems peachy.
>>
>>319404654
Ah cool, I'm on the bone. Not wanting to start a gay flame war but yeah seige is the shit.
>>
>>319403118

Rainbow six if you want an FPS, Star wars if you only care about playing in the univerise
>>
Please don't get battlefront. It was so disappointing I actually got a refund. I've never done that before for a game
>>
>>319404791
>>319404805
>>319404809

Thanks for the responses, I'll definetely get R6S
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.