[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic things you do ITT. For me: >obsess over metacritic/gamerankings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: K3PzT7W.jpg (72 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
K3PzT7W.jpg
72 KB, 1366x768
Autistic things you do ITT.

For me:
>obsess over metacritic/gamerankings scores
>spend hours making notes and comparing games
>buy the top rated games but rarely play them, feel really good when I purchase a game that has a high score

I t-think I have a problem, but it feels so right.
>>
>spend too much time on /v/ instead of studying for finals
>>
>stuttering on the internet
>>
>>319390670
metacritic is complete bullshit, I wouldn't individually trust any retard user review "10/10 more splosions" or the incestuous review industry. You have to find a subjective, honest appraisal of a person's experience playing the game. Not some self serving, imaginary objectivity from fanboys and sycophants.

I know this is a troll thread but people should know how utterly meaningless metacritic is.
>>
> waste an absurd amount of time on /v/
> Like 75% of my posts are just shitposts usually insulting someone/calling them stupid
>>
>>319390670
>only buy retail games if they come with case and manual in good condition
>organize my games strictly in alphabetical order
>keep an organised accurate database of what games and consoles I own right down to included parts and region
>filter list on /v/ 412 lines long
>>
>>319390670
You're like a Jews wet dream.
>>
File: tf2hours.png (41 KB, 267x139) Image search: [Google]
tf2hours.png
41 KB, 267x139
>>
>>319390910
Of course you don't put a whole ton of weight to a single review's number score. But I find looking at the aggregate of the user reviews and weighing all the different individual reviews together usually lets you infer an accurate reflection of the game's quality.
>>
>>319390910
>I know this is a troll thread
I'm 100% serious, I honestly buy games based on aggregate scores. If the average score is 9/10 from 100 individual critics/publications, it's a good game.
>>
>>319390670
>not just reading "X is going to be shit" threads and weighing the cons you find against the points you think are positive

/V/ might hate everything, but it's pretty great at exposing the shitty quality in games. I would have bought TES:O if they hadn't been raving about how bad it was
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.