[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: THAT FUCKING LEVEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1010.png (133 KB, 594x351) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
133 KB, 594x351
That level that was nothing but suffering.
>>
How did they think Mad Space was a good idea?
>>
>>319385268
Meteor Herd was worse
>>
Every Knuckles/Rouge stage was THAT LEVEL
>>
I have no issue with mad space, egg quarters was much worse
>>
>>319385756
Meteor Herd was fun as fuck, just flying all around the level at top speed.
>>
The pain of the treasure levels in SA2 were RNG dependent, sometimes they were way too easy, sometimes total bullshit, sometimes perfect.

FIVE MINUTES SHOULD BE PLENTY will always be the worst shit though.
>>
I loved every Knuckles and Rouge stage because they had the best music. Didn't matter how much I was struggling with a piece because that music kept going.
>>
>>319385981
YOU KNOW ME THE FIGHTING FREAK KNUCKLES
>>
>>319385951
In all seriousness, if you can't find 3 Chaos Emeralds in 5 minutes on a relatively small map you probably should just stop playing video games.
>>
>>319386198
Because we were all adults when we played it right?
>>
>>319385792
The treasure hunting levels were GOAT. Crazy Gadget was way worse.
>>
>>319385756
Not even close.

>>319386198
SA2's emerald radar was some shit.

>>319385792
Nah. I didn't like them, but they really weren't.

>>319386576
Crazy Gadget's only big problem was the absolute end being kind of stupid.
the worst Sonic/Shadow level in the game is fucking Final Chase, with those glitchy gravity tubes
>>
>go through the trouble of getting every single fucking medal
>having to A rank so many bullshit stages
>all you get is a 2 minute Sonic only 3D Green Hill Zone with no missions or secrets to fibd
>>
>>319388870
yeah, no
even the promise of one more Sonic stage couldn't make me even attempt to A-rank the Knuckles/Rouge stages

also, the GHZ remake stage was so bad, what the fuck
>>
File: tio.jpg (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
tio.jpg
16 KB, 256x256
>>319388870
>green hill zone wasn't even that fun and only 1 act.

total bullshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.