[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times have you come across a dialogue option that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11
File: ScreenShot0.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
How many times have you come across a dialogue option that you say NO, I WONT DO IT! I WONT ACCEPT THIS STUPID FUCKING MORALLY RETARDED CHORE YOUVE GIVEN ME! and then the game circles around you and says this isnt an option, you will do this, thats a direct order, or some stupid shit. Because i think ive gotten this about 6 times at KEY FUCKING moments.
>>
Explain. Only thing I can think of is during the main story line, but that's to be expected.

Otherwise you can pretty much kill anyone you want.
>>
>>319380240
i didnt want to kill kellogg, game tells me i have to, i just walk out of the room and now i cant complete the game unless i kill kellogg.

Maxson tells me to kill danse, I dont fucking want to (almost literally the dialogue option) and then he just says its a direct order and you will do it. then the next like 8 people i talk to all i can say is "wheres danse, so i can kill the faggot?" or some other depressed version of that.

The game has had quite a few quests that are only complete able one maybe two ways and it usually never includes a peaceful compromise. I cant convince father to help the surface people. I cant convince the brotherhood to stop being fags about synth rights. I cant convince anyone to do anything that doesnt lead to their demise or their total victory.
>>
>im your son
>i dont believe you
>nah you were refrozen for about 60 years
>i have evidence that contradicts that claim
>game wont allow me to discuss these facts
(its about how kellogg never aged, and way later they explain this "minor" detail that had me screaming at my computer to give me an option to call his bullshit out but to no avail)
>>
>>319381024
Kellog wants to kill you, he isn't going to let you walk out of the room.

Even Danse wants you to kill him/end his life. Otherwise he would have offered an alternative like taking his dogtags or something.

But it's what he wants. That is not an option for him. It's also what the brotherhood wants, and hes everything they stand against.
>>
>>319379632
I saw this exact same thread last week. ya'll are diseased.
>>
>>319379632
You don't get to many make choices in F4. You also don't get to role play in any meaningful way.

Just enjoy the dumb shooting.
>>
>>319381024
You can save Danse

Typical faggot bitching about shit he didnt even experiment with
>>
>>319381024
i didnt want to kill frank horrigan, game tells me i have to, i just walk out of the room and now i cant complete the game unless i kill frank horrigan.

FUCKING GAME
>>
>>319379632
Killing that guy that rape and kill women in the witcher 3 just for fun.
That guy has a hobby why should I want to kill him, the game give you the same option of kill him or beat him over and over. And later, the game still insist in killing him, agh fuck you.
>>
>>319381283
but shouldnt you be able to fucking talk it out? make them see reason? or no, this is a character driven game, not a player driven game, you would think its a role playing game or something
>>
>>319381649
not that i cant save danse, i did, but that i cant fucking tell the brotherhood that i am and they can piss off isnt an option.
>>
>>319382634
Kellog is pretty fucking insane and loyal to money.

Danse literally wants you to kill him when you reason with him.

You can't just MAKE everyone see reason. It doesn't fucking work that way, or we wouldn't have wars in real life.
>>
>>319382078
>>319381856
SJWs? Maybe i agree with horrigan. Cant i play it how i want?
>>
>>319381248
You can't call Father out on anything, even though there's plenty of shit to talk about. No mentioning University Point, no getting anymore details about the CPG massacre, no confrontation about killing the Warwicks, no refutation of his bullshit point that "synths are mindless tools" (which Institute terminals contradict, ffs), etc. The game expects you to be complicit for no really justifiable reason and there's nothing you can do about it save actively work against the man.
>>
>>319382753
Thats stupid, you can convince people to do just about anything if you know the right things. Relationshiips, blackmail, reasoning, giving someone a motivation to not want to die, reprogramming the danse synth, idk something beside, YOU STOLE MY KID THAT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NOW DIE!!
>>
>>319383028
i get so fucking angry when i talk to father, I just want to bash his head in with some sensible conversation about the stupid shit he is doing.
>>
you want RP, play a tabletop game

Fallout is shootan now
>>
>>319382753
Kellogg is effectively through with the Institute by the time you meet him, having pieced together Father's plot to get rid of him. I really have no idea why you have to fight him, considering both of you have been shat on by the Institute at that point. He's clearly a smart man.
>>
File: 1279291988975.jpg (17 KB, 319x239) Image search: [Google]
1279291988975.jpg
17 KB, 319x239
>>319382827
>SJWs?
I'm so fucking disappointed in you, /v/.
>>
>>319383092
Not if they're insane.
Reprogramming danse as a synth would make him stop being who he is. Whats the point then?

>>319383210
He probably wants to die. His entire life had been hell, he had nothing to life for.
>>
>>319381024
Another great example of this is when you try joining the railroad, the main bitch literally says there's no middle ground here, you either are willing to join their robot rights jihad or fuck off.
>>
>>319383510
The fuck do you expect? It's literally their base and their rules.

You can fuck off or join them.
Or if you want you can kill them all.
>>
>>319383270
>he had nothing to life for.
There's not too much supporting that. He's an empty man, but he's very clearly concerned about his survival and unhappy about Father burning him. Besides, what better way to go out than by sending one giant "fuck you" to the organization that signed your death warrant? I can understand him having no qualms about killing the SS, or having initially assumed the confrontation would end in conflict, but it's almost stupid that there's no diplomatic option whatsoever.
>>
>>319383510

As opposed to what retard? Saying "I don't think synths should be free" doesn't necessarily make you look that great in their eyes
>>
>>319383510
>you either are willing to join their robot rights jihad or fuck off.
>I don't like synths
>Ok then you can't join
WHAT THE FUCK 2/10 GAME
>>
>>319379632
Yeah man fallout is the most overrated but painfully mediocre game inexistence that is only held tight by a few memorable moments and a decent soundtrack. Its so pointless to even care all dialogue option stuff is shit that just attempts to have you be the super kewl leader invincible svavior man but also unique
>>
>>319379632
>After careful investigation during early game I have come to the conclusion that the mayor of Diamond City is a synth, or at the very least is in league with the Institute like Kellogg (he even has Kellogg's house key in his pocket).
>Shoot mayor in the head with my silenced sniper rifle while hidden with intent to check the body afterwards for clues and evidence
>Oops! Mayor is immortal and since he didn't die the whole city is now my enemy instantly thanks to mass telepathy telling them it was me despite being hidden

Fuck this game. That moment where I couldn't kill that guy and carry out the investigation into the Institute in my own fucking way instead of just blindly following the story exactly as intended just ruined everything for me.

Stupid, railroady piece of shit, it's fitting that this is the first Fallout game to literally have a faction named "The Railroad" I mean they should have just called the entire game that.

>Fallout: The Railroad
Because that's the game we're fucking playing here!
>>
>>319381419
This. There are some serious mental health issues at work here.
>>
When I was speaking to Scribe Haylen regarding killing Danse, I didn't get an option to tell her that I don't have any intention to kill him. The best I could do was sound indifferent about my order. It was weirder because when you actually make it to Danse there are options that suggest you didn't even think about killing him.

That's about it
>>
>>319385369
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/In_Sheep's_Clothing
>>
File: 65Yluk3h.jpg (96 KB, 1024x429) Image search: [Google]
65Yluk3h.jpg
96 KB, 1024x429
>>319379632
>>
>>319386182
>read the user reviews for fallout 4
>most of them are poorly written
>all of them say the same exact thing
Who's the drone here?
>>
>>319386086
See, that's my fucking point.

I should be able to kill the Mayor, prove to everyone that he's a Synth then complete that quest at any point in the game. I mean ultimately the quest doesn't even have any real effect on the main story anyway. Why am I forced to do this in a specific way? It completely goes against everything that an open world game or an RPG stands for.

I guess all I have to say is why the fuck did Bethesda make the game so linear, even at times where being linear was completely fucking unnecessary?
>>
>>319386380

>P-poorly written

Face it, Todd. New Vegas is objectively better.
>>
>>319386565
At the point in the game you don't really have enough proof to accuse him of being a synth, and killing him before letting him stand trial just makes you look bad. Realistically, you could have your suspicion but you'd wait until he was publicly outed or you had substantial proof to your back up your claim. In real life if you could someone because you were suspicious of them being a criminal you would go to jail and everyone would think you were crazy.
>>
>>319386720
>implying people need to shill for Fallout 4
>its been out for almost a month now

Is there any way to stop the shitposting?
>>
Glad I tried the game out before falling for the hype.

Who else smart consumer master race here?
>>
>>319387274
I think being on /v/ bragging about not spending money negates the points of being smart or master race.
>>
>>319387274
Wow you sure are brave for thinking outside the box anon.
>>
>>319383092
So take context of the situation
You see(at least to his view) a recently widow man who's son you stole from him blast through all your security and is at your door.
He wants entrance into the institute
You have always work for money and not much else
You betray the institute they will hunt you just as bad or worse

You have a Synth team and are augmented

It's one guy that just came out of vault sleep

You can't trust him and odds are/should be in your favor.
You are gonna blow his head off,
>>
>>319382726
You can kill Max as soon as you see him or fast travel as soon as are top side.
That breaks the chain and while you will be enemies to the Brotherhood the rest of the game Big D lives
>>
>>319387668
You're right. He knows what the Sole Survivor is there for because he's been through it before. The whole point of the Memory Den quest was to show that you aren't so different, you and him. Even if you weren't going to kill him he wasn't going to take any chances.
>>
>>319386974
Or, and I know this might sound a bit revolutionary but maybe I COULD PLAY THE FUCKING GAME THE WAY I FUCKING WANT TO WITH MY OWN FUCKING CHARACTER!

You know, that little fucking thing called ROLE-PLAYING, the thing that makes and RPG a fucking RPG. Or that other little thing called PLAYER FREEDOM, the thing that makes an open world game an actual fucking OPEN WORLD GAME. Maybe, if I want to kill the mayor because I suspect that he is up to something I should just be allowed to do that because maybe I'm role-playing as a trigger, happy vengeful asshole who is far more interested in doing things the quick, efficient and brutal way than doing them the slow, safe way you know.

Maybe whether or not I choose to pursue the evidence I already have, regardless of how weak it might be instead of waiting until the whole situation has resolved later and I have the necessary 'conclusive' evidence.

WHO CARES IF I LOOK BAD! IT'S MY FUCKING CHARACTER, MAYBE HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A BAD DUDE!

THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, IT IS A VIDEO GAME! NOT TO MENTION THAT IF AFTER WASTING HIM YOU GOT THE SYNTH PART OFF OF HIS BODY YOU WOULD THEN HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU WERE CORRECT.

My point is that at no point in a game like this should you be asking the question "Why can't I do this?" because the question is not "Why would I do this?" but rather "Why shouldn't I be able to do this?".

Bethesda does not get to decide what kind of character I SHOULD be playing as and still call their game a fucking ROLE PLAYING GAME.
>>
>>319379632
whats even the point of a 4-way dialogue wheel when half the time the responses are different ways of saying the same thing

>Yes
>[Speech]Absolutely. You want this
>No
>Fuck off.
>>
>>319388117
Jesus Christ.
>>
zero choices the rpg
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-08 07.56.22.jpg (846 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-08 07.56.22.jpg
846 KB, 1920x1080
Not really the same thing since it's not about accepting a quest, but it's similar

Dialogue won't advance if i don't say i came to Diamond City looking for my son
If i recall correctly, same thing happened with a guard outside DC that asked me why i came there

I can forgive all other bad dialogue, but i really hate when they force this son bullshit into you and even say you are lying if you don't speak about it

Fuck, the reason i came in DC was that i was following the Alien UFO and it crashed near it, so i said "might as well go visit"
>>
>>319388391
Thing is you would be lucky to even get that.

Most of the time it's more like this

>Yes
>[Speech] Yes, but you have to pay me slightly more
>[Sarcastic] Yes
>No, however this option will lead nowhere and ultimately will just exit the dialogue, allowing you to open it again later and say YES

In other words, most of the time all 4 dialogue options essentially come down to the singular option of saying 'Yes'.
>>
>>319382634
But you can make him see reason

With a gun

If you could make everyone see reason with just words, there wouldn't be any need for guns to exist now would there?
>>
>>319383092
> you can convince people to do just about anything if you know the right things.
Are you fucking twelve?
You can be in situations in real life that are just as impassable. No amount of dirt or knowledge will get through to them.
And of all the shit Beth did really fucking wrong you are picking at one of the few things they did right.
Kellogg lost his family and killed the guy responsible
for the last 60+ years he has work for the most black ops group out there.
The Survivor hunts him down and is right outside his door
You are not even for the slightest going to risk your position in power and likely get yourself killed for a guy that is in your exact shoes 60+ years later.
There is nothing you could say or do that would put Kellogg at ease of the fact of letting you go/working together/whatever retarded bs you could spurg about keeping him alive
It was a very kill or be killed moment.
>>
>>319388634
That's only sometimes. Usually it's actually more like this

>inquisitive
>yes A
>yes B
>no (yes)
>>
File: 1406861011945.gif (787 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1406861011945.gif
787 KB, 400x225
>>319383510
Is this a troll post? Am I being baited?
>>
>>319386565
Name literally any game that has that degree of freedom.
>>
>>319388903
Nothing is impossible anon. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
File: angry.jpg (156 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
156 KB, 453x604
>>319386565
>completely goes against everything that an open world game or an RPG stands for.
I know this could be bait but damn I know retards that think this
I am so sick of you retards saying shit you have never look into or try to really understand.
You know what the very first RPG was?
Stats building. That was it. You built stats and fought monster in prebuilt dungeons. It was like that for fucking ever. There is nothing about role playing that demanded freedom. No if anything it ask you to restrain yourself to a narrative, to play a certain way with certain goals. It was never about some retarded notion that you could just do whatever you damn feel like. That kind of shit ruins good table top games.
And the term "open world games" was started with GTA 3
You want to know what was so open about it?
You could run around and do random shit like kill non story related civilians, you could blow up cars and shit. But that story? It was set firm. You either play the story or dick around but you couldn't just do random shit that you felt you should just do.
>>
In regards of taking quests, i don't see why it's bad that the choices are variants of yes with one that lets you take the quest later

I mean don't you want to do the quest? If you don't want to you can just not take it
Some people are complaining that the "no" is not really a "no", but a "maybe later",

but if Fallout 1-2 were released today they'd be complaining about "i pissed this npc off with just one phrase and now he doesn't talk to me anymore, what the fuck?"
and then they'd reload a save because they wanted to do the quest
>>
>>319379632

I came across this the other day, I can select the nothing but nothing happens and it goes back to the same options.
>>
>>319379632
If you sneak through nicks savior mission the dialog never changes but you don't have to kill the mafia guy
>>
>>319389553
Bug
not even kidding
It just crashes out the top option for unknown reasons
I've had to save and reload to fix it.
>>
File: 1038.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1038.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>f4 is shit
then dont fucking play it. im gonna keep playing because i enjoy it.

>playing what you enjoy
what a concept
>>
>>319389981
Shitting on things is fun.
>>
>>319390078
>Shitting on things is fun.
only if you have nothing else to enjoy
>>
>>319382634
>>319381283
kelogs memories are part of the story you need his brain to get into institute
>>
>>319381024
I never like when the player's power of persuasion is way too fucking powerful. There really should be some things you can't talk people out of.

Then there's F4, where speech has no effect whatsoever and all "Speech Checks" are just little self-congratulatory EXP opportunities that get vaguely acknowledged by whoever you're talking to. "Boy, you sure are right, Sole Survivor, but fuck that. Anyhow..."
>>
Life is strange ending was a fucking cheapshot
>>
>>319379632
your options are:
>pet puppy
>rub puppies stomach
>pet puppy sarcastically

10/10 roleplaying
>>
"Roleplaying" is gay anyway.
>>
I don't think F4 can even legally be considered a role playing game. Your choices are utterly meaningless, you cannot diverge from the designated path or behavior the developers have set up, you cannot diverge from the character you are forced to play as, your only choices that actually matter are what guns and armor you take along to clear raider infested building #321.

It's as much of a roleplaying game as Farcry. It's a boring, soulless open world FPS with no substance.
>>
>skyrim

>in order to advance thieves guild questline, you have to pledge your eternal soul to nocturnal
>only other option is to exit dialog and walk away from the quest, leaving the guild quest line unfinished

>your soul actually belongs to akatosh anyway
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00003.jpg (563 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_00003.jpg
563 KB, 1920x1080
>>319382753
>Killing your in-game husbando
>>
>>319391038
Not a primary factor for and RPG, usually choices are based on how you reach the enemy or ways to kill them
Not moral choices or things of that nature
What you are asking is not weighed by RPGs, nor should it ever be.

> you cannot diverge from the character you are forced to play as
That's paper pencil role playing, you are suppose to play a role given, you can effect it's powers and stats but not demand you play however you want.
>>
>>319390603
You forgot

>what are you?
>>
>>319379632
what annoys me more is that the shitty charisma checks are all a load of shit.
i failed one, and tried it again later. i said the exact same fucking thing in the exact same way
and they said the same fucking thing back to me.

it didn't matter if i passed or not
>>
fallout 1
>can talk the master into killing himself or show him proof that mutants are sterile
>or you can just shoot him

fallout 2
>can't talk frank down
>can talk some enclave dudes and hack some turrets to kill him for you

fallout tactics
>can give the cyborg dude a locket of his wife and convice him not to kill you
>can blow up the computer
>can put your brain into the computer

fallout 3
>can tell the president computer that he's "an abortion of science" or some shit and he kills himself and blows up his base
>can tell general coatman to give up

Fallout: New Vegas
>can tell big guy that his strategy is flawed and he leaves
>can tell general wait-and-see lee to back off

Fallout 4
>have to fight kellog's cornflakes
>have to accept quests
>kill your son or nuke boston
>>
>>319391065
Why was he naked on this part?
>>
>>319392273
If you remove his head gear before the quest line happens he will be wearing his BOS jumpsuit down there,
Also when you return if you spare him he will have the helmet of the X01 on as well.
>>
>>319389483
Actually the first RPG was a table-top RPG where a DM guided players through an adventure using their player created characters. Said adventure could diverge and change based on player actions and DM choices.

TRPGs haven't changed much since then, at the end of the day the quality of the experience comes from the DM's ability to adapt to player decisions and change the story to suit them. If your DM railroads you onto a specific path then your RPG experience becomes tedious and shit and your DM is bad.

All video game RPGs evolved from this format of player freedom and story and character based choices.

Bethesda are a bad DM. Their game railroads you into a specific path using un-killable characters and extremely limited dialogue options. As such their game is shit and playing it is tedious for anyone who actually enjoys the Role-Playing aspect of RPGs.

>>319389419
Fallout: New Vegas. Seriously, I'm not even an Obsididrone but this is a perfect example in this case. There are numerous quests that you can resolve in that game without going through the pre-designed mission, you can just kill the guy and finish the quest, or find the goal of the quest before you find the quest giver and do the quest in reverse (instead of finding X for some guy, you find X then discover that you need to get it to some guy).

Add to this that honestly New Vegas isn't even the best when it comes to this kind of thing and I have to say that naming "literally any" game that allows you to complete quests in an unconventional manner is really not that hard.
>>
>>319392929
>the goal of the quest before you find the quest giver and do the quest in reverse
You know, I've gotta say, 4 actually did include a ton of situations where I would be sent to grab an item and have it on me already or wipe out some raiders and I've killed them already.

I've grown accustomed to played beth games (and even NV to some extent) with keeping from breaking scripting in mind, but beth has honestly improved on that front.

I didn't have to play afraid of breaking a quest.
>>
>>319380240
>You can kill anyone
Bullshit, I tried to kill mama Murphy, she's a baller and took it like a champ and didn't even died
>>
>>319392929
>. Said adventure could diverge and change based on player actions and DM choices.
You have never seen or played1st or 2nd edition D&D if you think that's true.
Again, you could find several approaches in dealing with an enemy but it wasn't till the mid/late 90's that freedom like rpgs branch out that were more about player freedom in narrative rather than combat solutions/escapes.

>All video game RPGs evolved from this format of player freedom and story and character based choices.
How young are you?
Dungeon
Final Fantasy
Electronic D&D games
Were all very on the fucking rails. You could pick classes and powers and might get a blue moon A or B choice
They did not evolve from shit that didn't really exist yet.

>Bethesda are a bad DM. Their game railroads you into a specific path using un-killable characters and extremely limited dialogue options.
And you are a bad player trying to pull retarded shit like killing the Mayor because you know he's a synth rather than stick to the original narrative of being a man out of time trying to find his only living family.
Bethesda made a shit story but thinking they should just let you do whatever you want is why these games suffer so bad in telling a good RPG story.
>>
>>319393373
I like how you edited the quote
>Otherwise you can pretty much kill anyone you want.
Anon didn't say veryone just the vast majority
>>
>>319379632
>It depends on the circumstances
>>
this is pretty bad story telling.
nothing like new vegas where the fucking characters actually mattered.

botherhood is worthless, don't want to side with them
the synths are filled with double talk robots that will backstab you
and the minutemen are a bunch of wining babies that can't do a god damn thing without you

i wish there was a fourth option where i just nuke everyone without letting one side win
>>
>>319388452
He is right, even if he is getting obscenely mad over it.
>>
>>319386182
The problem with users scores is that most people only vote in extremes. 1 or 10.
>>
>>319394332
Anon is far from right on so many levels it's not even funny.
Also how do you know it's a he?
you're samefaging aren't you?
>>
>>319394658
He or her doesn't matter. Anon is right in his opinion. Not right for this game though. Fallout 4 had a shit story, but as another anon said, total freedom doesn't seem like the right thing to do to make the game better.
>>
>>319394658
There are no girls on the internet
>>
File: 1445217228412.jpg (11 KB, 480x441) Image search: [Google]
1445217228412.jpg
11 KB, 480x441
>>319383510
I killed that dumb bitch when she said that.
What the hell was she thinking? That we weren't in a lawless wasteland? Who gave her the right to talk to me like that?

I'm a big hammer man with Enclave Armor on, something they were made immediately familiar with.

Idiots at Bethesda, seriously.
>>
>>319395217
>What the hell was she thinking? That we weren't in a lawless wasteland? Who gave her the right to talk to me like that?

Well, you're the one that searched them out. Most people that look for them are trying to join or trying to kill them.
>>
>>319392145
I went through the Institute's plan and they never nuked Boston, where are people getting this from?
>>
>>319395324
>I took the painstaking process of investigating the redbrick road just for an old bitch to talk shit to me
Naw senpai, she got the ham
>>
>>319395523
What the FUCK
family translates into senpai now? What am I some sort of homosexual?
>>
File: Moot.jpg (165 KB, 648x1000) Image search: [Google]
Moot.jpg
165 KB, 648x1000
>>319395594
You do post on 4chan. One point of evidence pointing towards your homosexuality.
>>
>>319382753
>Kellog is pretty fucking insane and loyal to money.
have you seen the master in 1? guys beyond anything else we've encountered and you can convince the fucker to kill himself. i miss the dialogue in Fallout, its what made it a great game. freedom of CHOICE.
>>
>>319381248
Nah mate, theres a terminal within the institute that talks about Kelloggs cybernetic enhancements and how they have prolonged his life and how all the scientists there are uncomfortable about it
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.