[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your reactions when Steve is added to Sm4sh /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: MTuAdVFCcMwlgcl-800x450-noPad.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
MTuAdVFCcMwlgcl-800x450-noPad.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
>Implying this 'petition' will prevent a character who is already being developed right now from being added

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-prevent-steve-from-being-included-in-super-smash-bros?recruiter=430642638&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
>>
>Minecraft is finally ported to Wii U
>This suddenly apparently means Steve is in
Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>troll
>salty
>hyped
>>
>>319379203
Don't forget
>cancer
>>
I'd be fine with Steve joining smash.. let's face the fact that he's iconic asfuck to this shitty generation.
>>
>Please understand: we are not bashing Minecraft Wii U or calling for its removal. We simply wish to prevent the travesty of Steve joining Smash 4. Since Minecraft Wii U was announced, the prospects of Steve joining Smash have increased exponentially, and we wish to avert this cancer from ever occurring.

>Cancer

Holy fucking shit guys. I swear, how odd this bored churns. 2009 people on /v/ loved the FUCK out of Minecraft. Now several years later these edgy kool kid neo-/v/ fags are suddenly jerking each other off thinking it's a childrens game. Go play your fucking grim dark edge lord DmC game. you fags.

Whether you like it or not it's one of the deepest survival craft game in existance.
>>
>>319379178
You're are forgetting that people are retarded
>>
File: goodbyecruelworld.png (529 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
goodbyecruelworld.png
529 KB, 720x540
>>319378951
>>
File: notsnake.png (35 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
notsnake.png
35 KB, 300x250
Who cares? Let him in. He might be fun to play

maybe he will play like snake? ;_;
>>
>He gets a stage
>All songs are those shitty Minecraft covers of real songs
I don't even have a face for it
>>
>>319379453
/v/ loves a lot of shit before realizing how bad they are and abandon it.
>>
>>319380535
>Bad

No, /v/ hates shit that's popular. Fuck off?
>>
>>319378951
Nobody, even autistic children would want steve in Smash. they would want their own OC do not steal minecraft character in instead.
>>
>>319378951
I don't think they'll put him in, but if they do Smash is pushing into Mugen territory.
>>
>>319379453
Notch was a shit that shilled his games here and people bought into it hook line and sinker. He made unfulfilled promises and those same 2009 people will always be bitter today.
>>
>>319381068
Notch had to change paths when his game fucking blew the fuck up. He had no idea his fame and his Minecraft game would be this fucking big. Sure, if he would have stayed on his indie path I'm sure he would fulfill whatever he wanted. But he had no control of his popularity at that point.
>>
Petitions are little more than social pressure, so yeah,
>implying they ever work
>implying they become enforced at any level upon reaching any kind of arbitrary goal
>>
>>319379178
Minecraft is big with the kids these days, so people are overacting to the port and assuming it means he's a step closer to being in Smash.
>>
>>319381439
>Smash broadcast in december
>Minecraft announced to release in december
(It was leaked before the direct Nov. 12th, so why wasn't it announced in that presentation?)
>"Nintendo and Mojang are also collaborating on new content for Nintendo fans to be released at a future date. More details about this content will be released at a later time."

He's getting added, fucking accept it anon
>>
>>319379453
people loved the game because notch literally used /v/ to market the thing and promised the world, just to abandon all of the ideas and tell /v/ to fuck itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 611x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 611x607
Honestly I don't even really care who gets in anymore, I just want the ride to end.
>>
>>319382451
You cant get off Shulk's gay sex ride
>>
>>319378951
>Shovel Knight is basically guaranteed because [insert bullshit here]!
Yeah, I've seen this before.
>>
File: 1443680882800.jpg (22 KB, 262x284) Image search: [Google]
1443680882800.jpg
22 KB, 262x284
>>
I hope he looks how he does in those shitty fan videos, where their eyes are sunken in their heads and they have bendy limbs.
>>
File: 1449470340559.png (996 KB, 1412x866) Image search: [Google]
1449470340559.png
996 KB, 1412x866
>>
>>319378951

They lost their chance when Notch sold out to XBAWKS.

Though I'd be impartial with him actually joining in some form if they decided: even if the MC fanbase at this point has become full of cancer and normalfags, the game itself was breddy good in its heyday.
>>
>>319379453

2009 MC was a different game.
>>
Eh! Steve!
>>
File: smuger.jpg (33 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
smuger.jpg
33 KB, 310x310
>People think that these petitions actually do anything
>>
Steve getting in will save the wii u
>>
>>319379178
How did that happen when Microshit owns it now?
>>
File: 1420858374369.png (61 KB, 169x169) Image search: [Google]
1420858374369.png
61 KB, 169x169
>Nine year old cousin who already has a Wii U wants an Xbox 360 for Christmas just so he can play Minecraft
>my uncle's face when he wasted money on an xbox that will never get used
Why did Nintendo wait until two weeks before Christmas to announce this?
>>
>>319386859
So? Tell him to return it and buy it on Wii U on the 17th. You'll save him a bunch of money and you'll surprise the cousin too.

Imagine him telling him to try playing his Wii U when he doesn't get that X-box, only to boot it up and see Minecraft on the Wii menu, it'll be like magic to that kid maybe
>>
>>319389439
He's not the type of guy that could figure out how to buy and download the game without his son finding out but I will let him know about it.

I guess they could just get an eshop card and download the game on Christmas morning.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.