[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize followers are for faggots who can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Fallout4CompanionsOP.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4CompanionsOP.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
When did you realize followers are for faggots who can't fight good?
>>
>>319369323
when they kept on gathering every enemy in the building on top of me to fuck up my stealth skillz
>>
>>319369323
I don't mind though. Hancock gives me free chems. And McReady may be faggoty but he gave me +9001% vats accuracy to headshots. Totally worth his bitching about you picking up junk.
>>
though I prefer solo play I just cant help but lug Cvrie around with me because clearly I'm a [lonely autist inflecting waifu fag robotfucker] or suck
>>
>>319369323
When I went to any of the other companions besides dogmeat.
>>
File: 2013-04-12-beartato-askgirls.png (66 KB, 800x1039) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-12-beartato-askgirls.png
66 KB, 800x1039
>>319371419

Aren't we all?
>>
can't fight well*
stay in school
>>
>>319371675
yeah this
dog only
>>
>>319370963

This shit, right here. I can't fucking sneak around because even if by some miracle the enemy doesn't spot them from a mile away, half the time they'll go running through the entire fucking building instead of walking around a goddamn table or something.

And then the other half is them running into melee range guns blazing every time I take a shot.

So fuck it, I went solo and now I can clear out entire locations from my sniper nest without ever getting shot at.
>>
File: 758799087.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
758799087.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>mfw modding my fo4 and accidentally deleted the Data file
Time for a fresh install.
>>
>>319372119
how?
>>
STOP USING THE FUCKING SWITCHBLADE CURIE IT DOES NO DAMAGE.
>>
>>319372167
I'm stupid and it's 4 AM.
I shouldn't have been doing what I did.
>>
File: AnHero6.png (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AnHero6.png
17 KB, 640x480
>>319371282
Ur a noskill faggot. An hero!
>>
>>319372119
Fuck! HOHOHOHOHO XD Glad i haven't done anything that silly.
>>
Use Lone Wanderer and then there's no real point unless you're trying to get their perk.
>>
>>319369323
>but he gave me +9001% vats accuracy to headshots.
>peopel actually use vats
why
i used it like 20x, every time to hit those annoying fucking bugs that fly up and down and you cant hit them for shit
>>
>>319369323
They set off every trap and completely ruin stealth.

Does anyone else hope they don't patch the workshop / resource shipment exploit? It's the only way to make the console version playable for me.
>>
please someone tell me there's a mod that lets me give my companion a better version of their default and they can use their infinite ammo supply for it
And what's the trick to getting companions to wear shit I give them
>>
>>319369323
fat loners not wanting to role play that they have friends?????
>>
>>319373971
press t on pc dunno what on concsole in the trade menu
dosnt work with weapons they will switch as soon as they run out of ammo
and since they hit maybe 1 shoot in 100 its impossible for them to use anything other than their default gun
>>
>>319373971
>And what's the trick to getting companions to wear shit I give them
press [T] to equip
>>
I want to use them, but every time Cod kills someone, I get no exp.
>>
>>319370963
>>319371967
Companions disrupt stealth?

What?

But I regularly order Dogmeat to waltz into raider livingrooms and steal stuff off their tables and nobody fucking notices him as long as I'm crouching.
>>
File: HG2[1].jpg (40 KB, 507x281) Image search: [Google]
HG2[1].jpg
40 KB, 507x281
i literally only used my companions as pack mules. That's all they're good for
>>
>>319372180
Order her to use a Super Sledge or give her some fucking ammo. Only settlers need a single shot's worth of ammo for infinite ammo on everything but big guns, companions need full ammo for everything.
>>
>>319373741
Enter any building
"Hey"
Yeah
[E] "Wait there"
OK
>>
File: AnHero11.jpg (37 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
AnHero11.jpg
37 KB, 604x340
>>319373971
U pussy whipped fuck!
>>
I actually like the companions in fallout 4
>>
>>319374498
They cheapen the challenge of combat.

Using companions at all is for noobs.

Grow a pair faggot!
>>
>>319369323
Never. Curie with melee weapons and combat armor is great and it's fucking amazing to watch her unequip her weapon and fucking judo slam fools.
>>
>>319374498
lel this
>last mission in railroad campaing
>storming institute base
>playing on survival
>level 60
>kill those elite synths in like 5 shoots
>killing synths left and right taking no dmg since its anotehr piss easy bethesda game
>running around with a companion and like 5 institute guys and some allied synths
>while i run past i leave one synths with half hp for my "team" to finish off and go forward
>after a bit notice im alone
>go back
>see like 7 people including my companion hammering on that one synths i left behind doing 0 dmg missing point blank or doing shit all
>30 second later they finally finish him off

amazing, truly a team effort, what i would do without them
>>
>>319374482
>Companions disrupt stealth?

Yeah. I think Dogmeat might be the only exception, but literally ever other companion I've used fucks up stealth.

They'll draw every hostile right to them as though free beers and blowjob vouchers were shooting out of their asshole, which makes it terribly tricky to be stealthy even with the perk maxed out.
>>
>>319369323
Cait is the best cause her perk is good also she wrecks withe melee I have her dressed as a barbarian AND she can pic any lock so it makes perception and lockpicking useless
>>
>>319375486
You are cancer. Drink the bleach.
>>
>>319375354
I've seen Dogmeat disrupt stealth before
>>
As soon as dogmeat started getting in the way, I knew companions would be worthless.
>>
>>319369323
it's not about fighting, they're just mules.
Give me a brahmin i'd be fine.
>>
>>319375613

Oh, well wonderful. So they're ALL useless, then.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.