[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aye , wanna be the leader of The Minutemen? and by minutemen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Aye , wanna be the leader of The Minutemen? and by minutemen i mean me and these 4 junkies overe there that serve no purpose at all. we will ask you to do everything for us.
>>
Does the main character ever make it known that s/he was a former soldier? I feel like alot of the time you get "wow you so good at the shoot!" shit dialog and he just answers "yea".
>>
WE
>>
>>319362695
The male character mentions he's done military stuff, the female character went to lawyer school so no.
>>
>>319362695
Only Nate was a former Army soldier. Nora was a lawyer.
>>
>>319362695

The robots on the old wooden navy ship recognize your army rank. That's the only reason they don't shoot you.
>>
>>319364332
What do they do if you roll a female character?
>>
>Nora doesn't shout obscure jingoistic jurisprudence at raiders as she blows their heads off
>not once does she say YOU BETRAYED DA LAW

Pathetic.
>>
>>319364546
they conscript you
>>
>>319364760
Disappointing.
>>
>>319361882
He says he won't lead the Minutemen because he's not good at leading, but he gets you to do literally everything for him, which proves he's the greatest leader that ever was.
>>
>>319361882
>Do these 3 quests for us

ok great you're the boss, now go fight off the same group of super mutants at the same settlement 30 times in a row.

thanks todd
>>
>>319365159
Black people are good at leeching off the success of others.
>>
>>319361882
>preston tells me im the new general
>i say no
>never have to do minutemen radiant quests
life is good
>>
File: 1443804233007.jpg (8 KB, 240x219) Image search: [Google]
1443804233007.jpg
8 KB, 240x219
>>319364757
>tfw they missed out on nora shouting "I AM THE LAW" as she kills raiders
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.