[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump is the Gamergate of Republican politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: gamergate.png (284 KB, 902x665) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.png
284 KB, 902x665
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2015/12/07/donald-trump-is-the-gamergate-of-republican-politics/

What did she mean by this?
>>
Looks like I'm voting for him
>>
Watch out, friendo. The thought police will come and ban you if you aren't careful.
>>
>Rosenberg
>>
File: pol plays double dash.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
pol plays double dash.gif
2 MB, 472x360
>Rosenburg
/pol/ was right again!
>>
>>319355640
>I cannot properly articulate my views so I'm left with name-calling and crude comparison to get my point across

that or

>HURRRRRR
>>
You have my bow, Trump
>>
Seriously what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
I understand some people dislike his attitude, but he really doesn't suggest anything unreasonable from a platform perspective

especially his proposed tax code which should have the left sucking his dick
>>
>HOW DO WRITE ARTICLE?
>COMPARE THING NO LIKE TO THING NO LIKE
In so many words.
>>
making another thread that won't autosage
thanks jewt
>>
>>319355881

She's saying Trump is overly aggressive, targets weak social groups (women, minorities, etc) to harass them and empower himself, and he doesn't want to share with "outsiders" (as in, he wants to keep all the power/wealth/fun exclusive to white males).
>>
>>319356054
but that's not an accurate assessment of him
>>
>>319356274

That's how most "liberals" see Trump. They think he's some sort of evil dictator that will take money from all the minorities, subjugate women, and empower men and make them rich.
>>
File: 1448216369069.png (454 KB, 622x618) Image search: [Google]
1448216369069.png
454 KB, 622x618
>>
Reminder that /v/ was to blame for gamergate
>>
>>319355640
>Clickbait headline
They must be cash strapped
>>
>>319356361
Most "conservatives" see Hillary as some sort of evil dictator that will take money from the majority, subjugate men, and empower women and make them rich.
>>
>>319356383
He says this to pander to a base, and Trump panders to 'all muzlims' retards.

This is literally their jobs, and you're getting mad about it.
>>
>>319356612

In other words, everyone is fucking stupid and needs to do some research before voting.
>>
>>319356612
see I don't think that's accurate. the criticism against hilary is simply that she's incompetent and focuses her attention on non-issues when greater problems loom overhead

trump criticisms are literally that he is a supervillain. Did you watch that one debate on MSNBC? they literally used the word supervillain
>>
>>319356612
This, everyone is retarded
>>
>>319355640
Rosenberg

This isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>319356848
You're very biased.
>>
>>319355640
Wow, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to try to shame him. Their usual tricks of labelling people a racist haven't worked.

I've never seen the media try so hard to destroy one man. Serial rapists get away with less.
>>
As much as I agree with him to a point, yes, he's pretty much the GamerGate of real politics, just as crazy, paranoid, and retarded. With that said, I'm surprised SJWs even bother bringing up real life politics considering they like to displace all their sexual frustration on weaker targets like gamers. I guess Donald Trump is just an easy target for clickbait shit.

But your thread doesn't deserve a bump. Oh wait, it can't bump because of autosage!
>>
>>319357193
everybody is, what matters is what your bias is towards
I'm not biased because of party affiliation, it just happens that I agree with people on one side more often than I agree with the other
but if rubio or trump were running blue I would be biased towards the dems this time around
>>
>>319357202
I applaud Trump for not backing down. Our next president needs to have a spine after 8 years of Obama.
>>
>>319357378
You also seem quite reasonable.
>>
>>319357404
>Our next president needs to have a spine after 8 years of Obama.

Did you want more boots on the ground or something?
>>
The Washington Post has completely crashed and burned. What kind of shitty headline is that? It sounds like one of those stupid "Doctors hate him!" ads on the bottom of an article. The lack of research and updates was bad enough, but now even the headlines have gone to hell with today's media.
>>
File: 1449535849997.png (387 KB, 960x812) Image search: [Google]
1449535849997.png
387 KB, 960x812
>>319357586
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.