[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, how do you feel about the Wii U?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Now that the dust has settled, how do you feel about the Wii U?
>>
Nice library there

How much is a good hard drive? I've just been buying games pre-owned but the local Gamestop's selection is SHIT
>>
>>319350197
Dunno. That settled dust is making it hard to see the gamepad's screen.
>>
File: 1437026288652.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1437026288652.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>319350316
kek
>>319350197
I've enjoyed mine. Wish Capcom would release a new MH for it though
>>
>>319350197
kinda happy i havent got one yet since they announced the NX so i would of felt pretty ripped off to be honest.

I only really want it for splatoon and Zelda games since there's no Metroid..
>>
I don't think the dust has quite settled yet, but It's been alright so far.
>>
>>319350197
Nigga at this point the dust has more than settled. It was swept up, put into a nylon bag, taken to the dumpster and left there to rot.
>>
>>319350506
How does that make you feel ripped off?

The PS4 being announced did not make me feel ripped off for having a PS3.

And chances are extremely likely that the NX will not be backwards compatible.
>>
The only console this gen that isn't complete shit, and the only one that didn't give me an intense feeling of regret the night I bought it. That being said, it's still a bit disappointing in it's own right.
>>
>>319350197
I still prefer it over the xbone and ps4 because it has more unique games that aren't on PC

Can't see that lasting though. It's a solid console with a good lineup of first party games, but I don't think it has the stamina to keep that up. I see it kinda like being a more poorly selling gamecube
>>
>>319350316
OP here, that's a TV screen doofus. You tried though
>>
>>319350197
Pretty much just a Smash and Xenoblade machine at this point. Looking forward to #FE though.
>>
>>319350197
It's alright.
People act like it it's this unmitigated total disaster, but the only critical flaw is lack of 3rd party titles.
It makes a good secondary console to go with your PC or PS4.
>>
First console i have ever sold, Amiibos pushed me over the edge.
>>
>>319350780

>MK8
>SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD
>SPLATOON

ur shit mite
>>
>>319350609
I think the dust won't be completely settled until we're 100% sure what the NX is. The Wii U's been alright so far, but it's life as a console hasn't been completely justified.
>>
>>319350682
it means i didnt buy a console for things i hoped would be on there and a limited library of my personal preferences.

so by waiting, i can get it much cheaper and play it when the games are being obsolete.
>>
It's the first console I regret purchasing. I bought it at launch and have barely used it. I think I would be more forgiving if I'd bought it later.
>>
>>319350858

oh and i forgot BAYONETTA 2
>>
>>319350872
>yfw it's not a wii u replacement
>>
Disappointed. Most of the games feel half assed and I wasnt wowed with SMW also why REMOVE BATTLE MODE IN MK8. Also annoyed for censored Peachs upskirts in smash.
>>
>buying retail games digitally

Actually disgusting. I don't get why anybody on the planet would do this.

But the Wii U is truly pretty damn great. I think it gets too much hate online. The reason it sells poorly is because of marketing and lack of AAA multiplats, which are supposedly things online communities like /v/ don't care about anyway. And it has a really strong library, so again the hate feels unjustified.
>>
When you think about it its the ultimate Nintendo consoles when hacked.

Every GC/Wii/WiiU game for free and can emulate every Nintendo system except N64/DS
>>
>>319350197
Smash, Mario Kart, 3D World and Pikmin 3 already made it worth it. Could've asked for more, honestly.
>>
It's shit. Only interested in Bayo 2, XCX and W101.
>>
>>319351203
So its a PC with Wii U games except it can't play N64 and DS games
>>
>>319350197

Overpriced Smash machine.
>>
>>319351395
no, this would imply a pc can emulate them perfectly.
>>
>>319351395

Its a Nintendo box. Its fantastic if you can get one on 5.3.2 fw
>>
>>319350848
>amiibo

They make -L I T E R A L L Y- zero difference. A bunch of shitty mii costumes that nobody would touch anyway. Even the President of Nintendo admitted that most people are buying them as a collector item.

If you legitimately sold a console over something like this, you might have autism.
If you're just lying for whatever reason, then carry on. Not like I can stop you.
>>
>>319350197
best console to own between 2012 and 2015
>>
>>319351395
You can install wads on the vWii to play n64 games and ds emus for homebrew channel
>>
>>319351186
>I don't get why anybody on the planet would do this.

>implying I want to switch out discs and keep a shit ton of game cases around
>taking the Wii U over to friends or family is easy with a hard drive
>QuickStart menu
>coming home to new games automatically downloaded/installed on release night and playing for hours
>constant eShop sales all year round

Inb4 muh digital Nintendo boogeyman will disable all your games
>>
File: 1439005410050.jpg (55 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1439005410050.jpg
55 KB, 846x846
>>319351429
as opposed to an overpriced BB machine?
>>
File: Zen_monkey_hot_spring.jpg (22 KB, 620x361) Image search: [Google]
Zen_monkey_hot_spring.jpg
22 KB, 620x361
>>319351148
That + A 3D Mario + Pikmin 4 will make the console completely worth it for me.
>>
A wasted opportunity, I liked the controllers and the asymmetric gameplay ideas but no one ever used it well.

I only really liked 4 games on it, 5 if we count multiplat stuff like Rayman I played with normies.
Would buy the NX only if they made a proper sequel to W101 however.
>>
>>319351634
>Inb4 muh digital Nintendo boogeyman will disable all your games

it's true though, not the anon you were talking to be the whole everything going digital is a retarded concept. i lost all my 360 games because i forgot my password and they refuse to unlock my account despite constantly calling them.

steam also does the same thing

what makes you think nintendo is any different?
>>
>>319351634
>boogeyman

They will as long as they change their obsolete infrastructure.
There are already unplayable and unbuyable games on the Wii eshop.
>>
My favorite Nintendo console since the SNES
>>
crap

nintendo should just scrap it and try again
>>
I'm happy with having gotten it, hope to god that the NX doesn't need a shitty sensor bar attached to it. I want that fucking thing dropped, exclusively only use gyro.
>>
>>319351528

they look cool though

amiibos in sm4sh are pretty cool too
>>
>>319351816
I guess I just assume other people have the common sense to store their passwords properly, worst case scenario your Wii U breaks and you call Nintendo with your ID and serial number, another piece of info that would be smart to store in the event that it's stolen.
>>
>>319350197
The only current consoles with exclusives worth a damn. A good compliment to my PC.

That said, the library is still pretty disappointing. Just not as disappointing as the PS4 or Xbone's library.
>>
>>319351634
>constant eShop sales

eShop sales are bogus, dude. Retail and Virtual Console games rarely ever go on sale. It's always the same old indie games week after week, with a huge chunk of them being shovelware.

I wish they had good sales all year round. I would love to see VC games get discounted.
>>
>>319350197
Same way I felt about the gamecube and Wii I guess. A few great games, but no cross platform so it would never function as the all in one.

That said, Wonderful 101 was the best game I played in years, so I think I'll still be fond of the WiiU.
>>
I think it's a great console. I'm have a massive nostalgia erection for all of Nintendo's IPs, and the Ninty games on WiiU are so fucking good. It's one of my all-time favorite consoles.
>>
>>319352427

Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1445021847597.png (174 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
1445021847597.png
174 KB, 400x601
How's Game & Wario?
really liked Smooth Moves but people don't seem to like this
>>
>>319352905
It's WarioWare without WarioWare's gameplay.
>>
>>319352905
Shit, complete shit. I would not even call it anything at all like Warioware.
>>
>>319350197
It's definitely my least favorite Nintendo console. I'm not even sure I'll get an NX after this.
>>
>>319352905

Don't expect it to be traditional WarioWare, but it does have a mini-game where you can go through micro-games (Gamer). Think of it as a WarioWare spin-off. It's okay, just not worth the entire price tag. Get it either second hand or with a discount, just like Wario would.
>>
>>319352905
I got it for free with the MK8 deal

i regret it

Seriously get anything else, nintendoland was more fun.
>>
>>319352905
Imagine if you got rid of almost all the Microgames and replaced them with single minigames that feel like they have as much depth as a Microgame.
>>
File: Kamiya's favorite game.jpg (103 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Kamiya's favorite game.jpg
103 KB, 1440x900
>>319353406
>hating on Nintendo Land

Hey fuck you, Nintendo Land was cool. I'm sad it didn't catch on, a sequel could be amazing.
>>
>>319350197
I'm thinkung of getting one but I don't want just a Smash and Mario Kart box. What are other good games to get? I've never played Bayo but I've heard good things about 1+2, and I'd probably pick up Mario Maker and Dong Freeze to justify the purchase, what else is there? And what good games are there on virtual console? I wanted to play some SNES and N64 classics that I never got the chance to finish on the comfort of my couch.
>>
>>319351148
The DS wasn't a GBA replacement.
>>
A few reasons:

1. The issue was that tablet computing exploded in popularity while the WiiU was being developed, losing its novelty value.

By the time the system launch, casuals had already moved onto smart phones and tablets.

They were just too late and that's the first reason.

2. Now, there's another factor at play here. Nintendo was marketing the WiiU to core gamers right from launch to undo some of the damage Wii might have caused the brand.

The issue here is that the hardware wasn't powerful enough and many saw the tablet controller as a gimmick for casuals because, let's be honest, it was.

3. Finally, confusion! Nintendo's marketing was pretty fucking terrible. The E3 unveiling confused people - was it a controller or a console? And the name and its wubstep ads didn't do much to clear things up.

In the end, I think these 3 issues are the main reason the WiiU was overlooked.

The library is good and full of exclusives. The MiiVerse and eStore are both great. It's the only 8th gen system with REAL backwards compatibility. You're not at a loss if you bought the system.
>>
>>319353695

It's not like it did poorly in sales or anything, though.

If a sequel were made, I'd hope for more minigames like Metroid Blast and less like fucking Yoshi Cart.
>>
>>319353695
Nigga i didn't said anything bad about Nintendo land, i'm actually recommending it.
>>
>>319353716
I'd recommend New Super Mario Bros./Super Luigi U, and Mario Maker if you're at all into 2D platformers.
>>
>>319350197
Could have used another 3D mario desu, at least Zelda U will be coming out soon, r-right?
>>
File: 02d.jpg (49 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
02d.jpg
49 KB, 676x858
>>319350197
Not a single regret. 100+ hours on Hyrule Warriors alone.
>>
>>319350295
Like 50 or so for a TB, I think.
>>
File: 1447367806906.jpg (43 KB, 611x607) Image search: [Google]
1447367806906.jpg
43 KB, 611x607
If you're reading this
Play Splatoon and Wonderful 101
just try em, they're unique and really fun once you learn how to play them
>>
File: 1379292320986.gif (699 KB, 267x238) Image search: [Google]
1379292320986.gif
699 KB, 267x238
It's a good console for niche games:

>Bayonetta 2
>TW101
>Pikmin
>Fatal Frame 5
>XBX
>Devil's Third
>Star Fox Zero
>#FE

8 niche games is pretty good and it has well filtered indie game support that isn't over-saturated by quick cash-ins.

They even removed that one literal meme game called Meme Run (thanks to the owner of the trollface meme contacting them of course).

Wii U has had an alright run up til now even if you don't add the 1st party games that are all pretty good.
>>
>>319350197
Are you the guy who drew his Mii QR code on Miiverse, or just one of the ones who scanned it?
>>
>>319352905
buy it if you have friends. My normie friends are obsessed with island, fruit, and sketch. We drank and played last friday night.
>>
>>319354114
Is it really good?
I never played a Dynasty warriors game but i enjoy good combat games like Bayo 2.
>>
File: mutant_mudds_deluxe.jpg (184 KB, 1600x869) Image search: [Google]
mutant_mudds_deluxe.jpg
184 KB, 1600x869
>>319354363
>well filtered indie game support
Bullshit.
>>
>>319354425
Story Mode is typical Musou, but the Adventure and Challenge Modes are Tecmo's middle finger to those who think Musou games are mindless "Press X/Square to win" games. That shit can drive you to tears especially if you're trying to go for A-ranks.

But it's good fun, as long as you understand that you're playing Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda overlay and lots of Zelda fanservice.
>>
I really like it, but I can respect the opinion that it doesn't feel like a good replacement for another console this generation. I'm really glad I have my PC. Missing the multiplats due to Nintendo kinda sucks despite how fun Splatoon and Smash and all that are.

Smash 4 really should've been Wii U exclusive. I burned myself out on the 3DS version and barely had any reason to keep playing the Wii U version after it came out and I got tired of for glory
>>
File: 1410436258-whbwvwo.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1410436258-whbwvwo.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
Kami-sama approves this console and that's all that matters
>>
>>319350848
>selling a video game console over shit like that

I could understand if it was something like Hyrule Warriors or Splatoon, with actual weapons and challenge maps locked behind them. But in Sm4sh, where they're just super-AIs used for item farming? That just sounds incredibly petty.
>>
File: 1383923198518.png (293 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1383923198518.png
293 KB, 500x501
>>319354425
It's DW with Zelda aesthetic.

You get your normal attack button which gives you different animations if you hit it in different successions and then hit your special attack button.

For example:

>normal normal special
>normal normal normal special
>normal normal normal special special

And variations on this.

The improvement it makes on other DW games is the ability to cancel out of animations via the roll / dodge button, allowing you to string more combos together and rack up more damage on enemies.

Also, the $20 DLC pack is definitely worth it if you enjoy the base game and Adventure Mode Map as it gives you 3 more Adventure Mode Maps, giving you 300+ hours worth of content and unlockable skins, weapons alongside quite a few unique characters.

Base game has a good amount of characters and unlockables too though.

Definitely recommended if you're a fan of Zelda.
>>
>>319350197
>Minecraft announced

What else could feel?
>>
>>319353695
I still go back to it sometimes, it gave me the long awaited sequel to Balloon Fighter that I've wanted.
>>
File: 1437200830284.png (638 KB, 4655x4250) Image search: [Google]
1437200830284.png
638 KB, 4655x4250
Bought it refurbed from Nintendo for Splatoon with knowledge that the NX will be coming next year, so no regrets. I basically consider it the price of admission for playing Splatoon while it's still relevant if the NX is backwards compatible, and if it's not then I would've gotten it anyway. I'm also looking forward to expanding my library into games that already came out, so that should be fun. Just bought Bayo 2 and will probably go for Mario Maker after that. I wanna get NES Remix as well, to scratch that same itch.

The only thing I'm really disappointed about is the potential for the gamepad. I actually see a lot of good gameplay opportunities in it, and it's genuinely fun to use, but it doesn't seem like many games took advantage of it. Nintendoland came with my system, and I had a crazy amount of fun playing it with some family when they came over, especially the Mario chase and Animal Crossing games. There was, quite literally, constant laughter in the room.
>>
>>319350197
It's been a slow burn, and some of the more popular games (Smash, Mario Maker, Yoshi) don't really appeal to me, but I'm still sitting on 8 or so decent games right now. For what I've gotten out of it it was probably worth dropping the 200 US dollars for a refurb.
>>
File: kermitthefrogkermit.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
kermitthefrogkermit.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>319350197

I like it a lot, I have every title worth owning(which is a lot more than people think btw) but I'm pretty annoyed that I have to play NOT F-ZERO to get the F-Zero experience on a Nintendo platform in 2015. It looks great, but what the fuck man.

I have Xenoblade Chronicles X and shit but haven't started it up because I'm still trying to finish the 1st game. Loving it, though.
>>
>>319353716
>Smash Bros
>Mario Kart
>Mario Maker
>Donkey Kong TF
>Bayonetta 2
>The Wonderful 101
>Splatoon
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
>Hyrule Warriors
>Mario 3D World
>NSMBU/NSLU
>Pikmin 3
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Rayman Legends
>Sonic Lost World
>ZombiU

SNES and N64 games have decent selection but sadly not nearly as much as the original Wii had. It does have the DKC trilogy and DK64, though. And GameBoy Advance games, too.

I'd also recommend the usual heavy hitters, Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Mega Man X, Contra 3, Advance Wars, Metroid Fusion, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Fire Emblem, Minish Cap, etc. Lots to choose from though they are arguably overpriced.

Also if you're looking at indie games look no further than Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. There are a few other good indie games but Shantae comes first.
>>
>>319352905
If you like tech demos this is good.
Smooth Moves is way better.

Some of the mini games are pretty cool.
>>
The library is lacking, but games like Mario Maker and Mario Kart 8 offer good length for the price.

It's alright, nothing more.
>>
>>319355046
>>319354425
its hard to say that the game is a system seller or anything, but as someone who doesn't like zelda or DW that much at all, I've dumped over 150 hours into the game before the DLC has even come out. I intend to get back into it once the new DLC comes to Wii U, as I haven't even beaten the original adventure mode map yet. It's a game that you'll know whether or not you like it in the first hour, and if you do happen to enjoy it you can expect to drop hundreds of hours into it before you get tired. Got that addictive arcade game replayability and score lust
>>
Didn't have a Wii, so I'm playing alot of games on it overall that I never had, but I do enjoy a lot the games I got for it. Nintendo Land is a party blast.
>>
>>319354264
how old are you? everybody knows about these games.
>>
I'm really sad that my friends are all the type who only play super-marketed AAA ubisoft games.

I would love to play something like Nintendo Land, Gay Man Wario or Mario Kart with people.
>>
File: splatoon.gif (487 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
splatoon.gif
487 KB, 500x277
>some strong games, but the selection is small
>the meatier titles are kept alive with some decent DLC
>not many eShop exclusives compared to the 3DS
>severely lacking in Virtual Console titles
>recent titles have been half-assed garbage rushed to fill the spots between Xenoblade and Zelda
Eh.
>>
>bought wii u for bayo 2
>been playing bayo 1 exclusively for past month

That's not even a complaint really. I've gotten about 300 hours of gameplay between the 2 alone which is well worth the cost of the system.
>>
>>319356250
Before I get hyrule warriors (you're all making a really convincing argument) is the 3ds content coming to the Wii U, or can I just wait and play it in my 3DS as my only source of Linkle?
>>
File: CSc432aWoAAbWmA.jpg (38 KB, 545x576) Image search: [Google]
CSc432aWoAAbWmA.jpg
38 KB, 545x576
>>319355849
>NX coming next year
when will people stop making baseless assumptions?
that's not how console marketing works
>>
>>319350687
this tbqh family
>>
The only console with exclusives its generation, so its the best of the lot by default for me. Its a shame it literally has few games like the N64 or USA Sega Saturn. The games the Wii U does have tend to have a huge amount of replay value though so its not all bad. At least its several magnitudes better than the Wii.
>>
>>319356603
3DS version provides a code to transfer characters over. You can't play the new scenarios, however.
The characters will most likely pop up as DLC later.
>>
>>319351816
>forgetting your password

you have to be 18 to post here
>>
File: 1437211080576.jpg (773 KB, 4654x4249) Image search: [Google]
1437211080576.jpg
773 KB, 4654x4249
>>319356650
Ah, sorry, I phrased that improperly. I meant with the assumption that the NX would come next year; kinda like a worst case scenario.

So, basically, before deciding to pull the trigger on the Wii U, I thought to myself: "the NX *will* come next year, do I still want a Wii U?" And, obviously, I decided that I did.
>>
Nintendo should start a retro-netflix of sorts, where you pay, say, 5 dollars a month and you get to play EVERY game from NES to N64
>>
>>319357098
>Nintendo
>attempting another modern thing
Maybe on the console after NX.
>>
File: truth.jpg (52 KB, 208x225) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
52 KB, 208x225
>>319356156

>arguably overpriced

Eh, in a world without free roms on your pc and phones, I'd wager that the pricing is fair. How the fuck isn't Super Metroid worth 8 bucks?...is the question I ask people when they complain about paying for roms.

Genuinely speaking here, I just want people to play these games, rom or not. But if you don't think games like Super Metroid are worth 8 bucks something is wrong with you.
>>
>>319357337
>Eh, in a world without free roms on your pc and phones, I'd wager that the pricing is fair
How the fuck is Mario Kart DS with 2/3 of its content removed worth $10?
>>
>>319357337
are you gonna buy the 3DS DQ remakes?
>>
File: 1367274534517.jpg (173 KB, 790x650) Image search: [Google]
1367274534517.jpg
173 KB, 790x650
>>319357542

Oh shit, I forgot about games like that being up there. It might not be obvious, but its clearly a case-by-case basis.

A Link to the Past is worth 8 bucks. Partners in Time is definitely worth 10 bucks.

But MKDS with most of its features gutted purely there because "muh Mario Kart!"? You're right. That shit is fucked.
>>
>>319350197
the dust settled weeks after launch
>>
>>319357681

Yeah. Been waiting for this a long time. My body is ready to sink 150 more hours into 7.
>>
>>319357337
>virtual console pricing
>fair

>GB/GBA games with locked content thanks to no link capabilities
>DS VC has no local or online features
>portable games going to the console instead of the handheld
>Sega 3D classics provide a multitude of gameplay, display, and control options for the same amount Nintendo shits out a rom with quick-save
no
>>
File: shinji teru ze.png (79 KB, 239x209) Image search: [Google]
shinji teru ze.png
79 KB, 239x209
>>319357874
I like you, godspeed
>>
>>319350295
>>319350197
>mfw my wii u won't format my external HD for storage use
>I have no other use for it
What the fuck gives?
>>
Can the Wii U be hacked yet?
I already have 2 3ds's set up
>>
>>319357895

Explain how the NES, SNES, and N64 games aren't fairly priced. I said it was a case-by-case basis in a later post.
>>
>>319358251
yes, check homebrew general on /vg/ and gbatemp for more info
>>
>>319350197
I'll pick one up eventually, when I can find a decent one on sale for maybe $150. Not sure I want to pick up a Wii U for Zelda and some niche titles first, or wait for FFXV and finally grab a PS4 instead.
>>
>>319358251
https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-loadiine-backup-loader-for-wiiu-5-3-2-only-no-5-4-no-5-5.398623/
>>
>>319357337
I'm kind of a stingy bastard. The fact that you can download them for free even easier than buying them makes it harder to justify. I also feel like other digital marketplaces have cheaper prices so comparatively it feels overpriced, especially for the smaller or weaker games, like Urban Champion.

But I absolutely agree that games like Super Metroid are worth 8 bucks. You try to find a physical copy for that price and it ain't happening. And I get why Nintendo keeps prices up, they want the perceived value of their games to remain high. And I respect that, but I would definitely buy a lot more of them if they were cheaper.
>>
>>319358383
People already said the Mega Man legacy collection was overpriced (I disagree, 15$ for 6 great games feels is fine), but it's still half the price of buying the Mega Man games on eShop.
>>
File: Pink intro.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pink intro.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>319350197
I love it.
It's my favorite console aside from the SNES and PS2, even though I never owned either of them.
The Wonderful 101 is my favorite game of all time.
SM3DW is my favorite 3D Mario.
NSMBU is my favorite Mario since SMB3
DKCTF is my favorite platformer since SMB3
Mario Maker has given me more SMB3
Xenoblade is absolutely amazing
Bayonetta 2 was fantastic
Splatoon and Sm4sh are both great
MK8 is arguably best Mario Kart
The only thing it's missing now is fucking Metroid. Fucking Retro what the hell are they doing?
>>
>xenoblade
>hyped
>click + enter combat hence no pvp
>cringy cutscenes
>music fucking louder than everything else
>shit hip hop 'OH YEAH' in the city
>no sound sliders
>grindy as fuck and theres not even incentives to get max level

so much for falling for the memes
>>
>>319352905
They should have never branded it with Wario.
It should have just been called Game & Watch Wii U or some shit.
It's filled with score based games that people don't care for these days.
I liked it, but it's not really worth more than 25 dollars.
>>
>>319350197
I actually just bought the Smash Splat bundle on Thanksgiving so the dust is just getting airborne for me. So far I'm a huge fan of it. Smash Bros is a nice bridge between Melee (the one I preferred the most) and Brawl (the one I actually played the most) so I'm having a blast. Haven't played Splatoon yet but I heard good things. And I got The Minish Cap in the e-shop and beat it 100% in 4 days kek. Would have been sooner but work sucks dick. Also got Earthbound (SNES, because I never got to play it and wanna know why it's so great) and Yoshi's Island (GBA, because I never beat it as a kid). I'm also a drawfag so the Miiverse is really cool in Smash Bros, and as a whole. I plan on getting Mario Maker and hopefully Art Academy by the end of the week. Overall, for only being 10 or 11 days in, I'm extremely satisfied with it. I would like a mainline Zelda title for it but I personally think Nintendo is gonna save it and launch it on their new console as a release title. Or pull a Twilight Princess and design it for Wii U and release it for both consoles. I'm getting off topic though.

tldr I like it.
>>
File: Shadow Maya_2.png (18 KB, 120x156) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Maya_2.png
18 KB, 120x156
>>319358782
>I never owned my favorite consoles
>SM3DW is my favorite 3D Mario.
>NSMBU is my favorite Mario since SMB3
I mean, you're entitled to your opinions, but wow
>>
File: ranked.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ranked.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
My games ranked by fun-ness, DKCTF being first
>>
It's a Splatoon machine for me. None of the other exclusives have had the same lasting power.
>>
>>319352905
The Wii Play of this generation, only it doesn't come with a remote
>>
>>319350197
I wish I had more games for it, but there's not a lot available that interest me.
>>
>>319358997
Never owned them but that doesn't mean I didn't play a fuckton of games on them.
I wasn't always an adult that can buy every console he wants man.
I get the the dispute over SM3DW but NSMBU really is the best 2D Mario since 3.
>>
File: 1800.png (7 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1800.png
7 KB, 500x500
>>319358997
Not that guy but NSMBU really is the best 2D Mario since SMB3/SMW, and you could even argue that it's better.

SM3DW is divisive but I can see why it would be his favorite. It absolutely lacks the atmosphere of the other 3D games but the level design is easily the best.
>>
>>319358997
>SMW fag
nobody cares
>>
>>319358997
>implying 3DW isn't what 3D Mario should have been
>implying NSMBU doesn't beat out SMW in terms of level design and content despite the BAH BAHs and ugly plastic look
>>
>>319350197
A major disappointment. This will go down in gaming history as an example of not what to do when releasing a console.
>>
>>319350197
So far I think it's par for the course for a post-n64 nintendo console, but if they actually force through the NX and it acts as a replacement, then it immediately becomes garbage.
>>
>>319358195
Sell it you dumb shit and get a better one.
It might not be formatted fat32, try that first.
>>
>>319359732
>>319359809
>>319360031
NSMBU has
>less interesting level themes than Super Mario World
>wide, bland level design due to its multiplayer focus
>a tiny amount of secret exits, and no world which comes close to the creativity of the forest of illusion/star road secret exits
>a boring new powerup, even compared to NSMB on DS
>the same bland NSMB artstyle

In my opinion, it's really inferior to SMW, and around the same level as the original NSMB.
>>319359847
o-oh
>>
File: 6FXXQzT.jpg (140 KB, 1232x2048) Image search: [Google]
6FXXQzT.jpg
140 KB, 1232x2048
I love mine. Already have over 30 hours into Xeno X.
Not pictured is Bayo 2.
Also got WWHD and Metroid Trilogy digitally.
>>
The name is even more retarded as time goes on. Iwata's biggest blunder was okaying that name.
>>
>>319359809
>but NSMBU really is the best 2D Mario since SMB3/SMW

They also stopped making new 2D Mario games after World for over a decade until NSMB. You're just admitting U was the least shittiest out of the NSMB games.

> and you could even argue that it's better.

No sane person would ever try to argue this.
>>
>>319360221
The name was the least of the console's problems. It could have been called something else and still flop.

Iwata should have canned the gamepad when he considered it.
>>
>>319359809
Also, the level design in 3DWorld is not "easily the best". There are too many parts with too little going on since it had a more linear design without going for challenge outside of the last few secret levels. The best bits of level design were the short courses to get green stars, but there weren't many of those.

I actually think it's some of the least interesting level design on average in the series period.
>>
>>319360172
>less interesting level themes than Super Mario World
Same old Mario shtick.
>wide, blande level design due to its multiplayer focus
While Super Mario World has wide, bland level design despite being single player.
>a tiny amount of secret exits, and no world which comes close to the creativity of the forest of illusion/star road secret exits
This is true.
True, the squirrel suit is pretty much a gimped leaf/cape/propeller suit.
Unfortunately. However, Super Mario World looks really ugly compared to Super Mario Bros. 3 thanks to its sprites/design inconsistencies.
>>
File: 1428909784202.gif (484 KB, 116x116) Image search: [Google]
1428909784202.gif
484 KB, 116x116
It's got a few gems but big name third party titles tend to pass it by. It's got several meh titles, even first party ones.

Unless there are 5-6 games you MUST play, I'd wait for some NX announcements or a sale before buying one.

This is coming from someone who's played over a dozen Wii U games but has yet to buy the console. The Wii U just can't seal the deal for me.
>>
>go to play some smash bros
>touch screen, joysticks, face buttons besides y, x plus and minus are suddenly irresponsive
>can't get past the start up menu

pls help
>>
Emulator when?
>>
>>319360205
>30 hours into Xeno

I pre-ordered that shit a century ago and it still hasn't shipped yet. It's saying it won't get here until the 14th.

I'm so mad, this game is my most anticipated game of the year and by the time I get to play it /v/ will have moved past the friendly fun threads and will have found the quick dirty way to shit all over the game so I won't be able to talk about it with you guys.
>>
PC+Wii U+3DS is pretty much the perfect combo right now.
>>
>>319360696
You can do without the Wii U, honestly.
>>
>>319360696
That's a weird way to spell PC + Wii U + 3DS + PS4 + Vita.

Though I haven't played my 3DS for like half a year now.
>>
>>319360654
>not downloading the game from the store..

anon, i...
>>
>>319360696
>PC+Wii U+3DS is pretty much the perfect combo right now.
>mfw that's my exact setup right now
feels good man
>>
>>319360654
Digital downloads win again
>>
>>319360430
I've run into multiple normies who don't even know the Wii and the Wii U are separate things, because Wii U sounds like an add on. One of them literally thought the gamepad was the only difference, and that Nintendo was making you buy the Wii all over again just for the different controller.
>>
>>319360696
>not PC+3DS+PS3
>>
>>319350197
Gamecube 2.0

some good exclusives. completely and utterly driven by nintendo first party titles tho, which there are few and not very many are good.

nintendo NX if we follow the pattern will be the next wii.
>>
>>319350197

Both Wii and Wii U have been a downgrade from the Gamecube
>>
>>319360874
I don't know where you live, but I know literally nobody who thinks the Wii U's an add-on. My parents aren't even interested in video game outside the occasional Wii Fit but they knew Nintendo had released a new console.
>>
>>319360546
>played over a dozen Wii U games but has yet to buy the console

Well yeah, if you have a friend or roommate or something that has one, there's not much reason to buy it yourself.

Actually this reminds me of one time when I was watching some dumb shit on Gamespot. I don't even know why I was there. But the dude was saying how he had put tons and tons of hours into the Wii U at the office, and then with the biggest, most non-apologetic shit eating grin he said that he still wouldn't buy the Wii U and that he already bought the PS4 at launch. I just don't get these people at all.
>>
Meh. I have one and a PS4, but the Wii U just doesn't have enough that interests me.
>>
File: 1414711664831.jpg (13 KB, 343x289) Image search: [Google]
1414711664831.jpg
13 KB, 343x289
>>319350197

Wii U is the only console with more than 1 exclusive this gen.

PS4 owner here. I just paid $17.99 for my online subscription even though there are no games to play.
>>
>>319360696
PS4 has more interesting games coming up desu.
>>
It's my N64 2.

I love it, ironically the game releases are so sparse, it's like a special event when they release. The game releases feel more special.

I feel like there's like 100 games releasing constantly on steam. It means I just don't really give a shit about pc gaming much these days. At this rate Witcher 4 will be out next week. I literally don't care anymore.
>>
>>319360545
I think SMW holds up well outside of some glaring problems (Luigi has Mario's sprite, Bowser was off). Some of the backgrounds are fantastic.
>>
File: 1392272894657.jpg (79 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1392272894657.jpg
79 KB, 450x450
>>319360816
>>319360872
>paying 70 dollars to rent digital goods
>not having the glorious CE box sitting on your shelf getting bitches soaking wet when they see it
>>
>>319361317
Make sure not to run the executable in the USB key if you have a Y: drive.
>>
>>319350197
I'm running out of games to play and it has been my "coffee break time" machine

run some battles in splatoon, maybe race in mario kart 8. It really isn't the machine to stick to and play a game hours on end. hell even one level of wonderful 101 is enough to put it down and just do something else.
>>
>people finally realizing NSMBU is the best 2D Mario
i'm so happy I could cry.
>>
File: 1444517045577.jpg (32 KB, 343x327) Image search: [Google]
1444517045577.jpg
32 KB, 343x327
>>319360696
this
>>
>>319361027
Not that person, but I was definitely confused when I first heard about it because they didn't seem keen on showing the actual console, and in stead focused on the gamepad, so I thought it might be an addon, and I know there were plenty of people during the first year or so who just had no idea that it was it's own separate thing.

I think part of the confusion really stemmed from the fact that it also used Wiimotes. So you'd see commercials and shit with a bunch of people on the couch playing with what one would assume is a Wii, and then this new gamepad thing.
>>
>>319360696
This + Vita for me.

>>319361060
But a lot of those won't be out for a long-ass while, and many will be canceled or downgraded or find some way to disappoint.

It's like when the Wii U launched, there were tons of upcoming games and speculated upcoming games. But they took years to come out.

The best option is always, ALWAYS look at the games that are available right now and not what vertical slices and bullshots you've seen at E3 for games that won't be released until 2019.
>>
>>319361527
Sure, but that was before release. The console itself has been shown a crazy amount of time in flyers for various stores, TV ads, etc.

The name is dumb but it's not really an excuse.
>>
>>319350197

Will likely be looked back on in ten to fifteen years as one of the most underrated consoles of all time, despite how hard it gets shit on today. Will probably share the same legacy as and be remembered in the same vein as the Saturn or the Dreamcast.

It will be interesting how Nintendo will handle the inevitable shut down of the console's best game (SMM).
>>
>>319361416
Yeah, I heard about that. What were they thinking?
>>
File: 1391915603868.jpg (113 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
1391915603868.jpg
113 KB, 636x900
>>319361051

I've also played just as many 3DS games, and I own a 3DS. It has a huge library of unique games that actually made me want to buy it, not just two or three tempting titles like the Wii U has.
>>
>>319361680
Too bad the Wii U has literally 3 games that interest me. Also, I live in bananaland and Nintendo has abandoned us.
>>
>>319361527
>I think part of the confusion really stemmed from the fact that it also used Wiimotes.

That was unavoidable if you want backwards compatibility which is a must.
>>
>>319350197
Still meh tier games with the local multiplayer games being the best part of the system.
>>
File: 1446418305564.png (493 KB, 456x684) Image search: [Google]
1446418305564.png
493 KB, 456x684
>>319361704
ps3 started horribly too
wii u still has time to get some appreciation, specially with zelda coming next year
>>
>>319361840
They're still stuck in this mindset I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGM8PT1eAvY
>>
>>319361704
>console's best game (SMM)

that's an odd way of spelling Bayonetta 2
>>
>>319350197
loved it until all this censorship shit happened so now i will wait for the exploit
>>
>>319361871
>bananaland
where is that?
>>
>>319361953

Wii U has been abandoned for all intents and purposes at this point. I mean, NX is supposed to be out in six or seven months. I know that's all rumor and speculation at this point, but where there's smoke there's fire.

>>319362024

Fair point. My point about the future of Mario Maker is still a valid one though.
>>
>>319362234
Brazil.
>>
File: 1427602573311.jpg (13 KB, 137x149) Image search: [Google]
1427602573311.jpg
13 KB, 137x149
>>319361704
I don't think so.

I'm not trying to shitpost, but a lot of Nintendo's games have been pretty "safe" in that they really don't try to do anything new besides a small gimmick. And most of the few "new" things they tried are online focused, so once that's shut down, there won't be much reason to go back.
>>
>>319362251
>random assumptions mean more than the whole history of video games releasing new consoles every 5/6 years
>>
>>319362310
I agree with you. Amiibos will also hurt its long term appreciation in my opinion.
>>
>>319361690
Well, I meant a year or so after release. I think one of the main issues was also that the launch titles didn't grab much mainstream attention, so most people (myself included), didn't really look into the specifics of a new console/addon that didn't have any games that they wanted.
I'm not trying to come up with reasons to support an imaginary assertion, I'm trying to come up with an explanation for a very real phenomenon that I definitely witnessed, and was even a part of at one point. There was something confusing about the marketing in the beginning that made people think it was some sort of addon.

>>319361893
Yeah, totally. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or that they should've done it any other way, but I think it might've at least been a contributing factor for why the console wasn't immediately recognized as it's own thing. I appreciate the fact that it uses Wiimotes just like I appreciated the fact that the Wii used Gamecube controllers. It's nice.
>>
>>319350858
woah, it has 5 games worth playing
>>
>>319350197
did you buy all of those digitally, OP?
>>
>>319362251
>NX is supposed to be out in six or seven months

Nobody seriously believes this, do they?

They haven't even officially revealed what it even is yet. And they've repeatedly stated that they won't talk about it until next year, presumably at E3.

We're looking at holiday 2016 at the absolute earliest.
>>
File: wowwhatafag.png (49 KB, 648x821) Image search: [Google]
wowwhatafag.png
49 KB, 648x821
Nintendo's worst console but still pretty good. Mostly forgettable though, I think drones will be quick to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened when the NX comes out. It'll only be discussed in niche threads that crop up once or twice a day, not including Smash threads and Splatoon loli shit
>>
It has a Fatal Frame. PS4 and Xbone do not have a Fatal Frame. Works for me, I guess.
>>
>>319362504
there's nothing wrong with amiibos
everyone sees them as nice collection figures
>>
>>319362570
Not him but they're definitely going to reveal it BEFORE E3. E3 is pretty meaningless to modern Nintendo, consider they haven't really had a show presence at the last 3 E3's. They do directs now, and what difference does it make if they do a direct during E3 or some other time? NX will certainly be AT E3 but it'll be unveiled earlier. I'm guessing March, to coincide with their FY report, since they'll no longer be able to hide from developers what the NX is or what their plans are for it.
>>
>>319362660
I just wish game content wasn't tied to the things. Regardless of how minor it really is.
>>
File: snes sm.jpg (229 KB, 1284x764) Image search: [Google]
snes sm.jpg
229 KB, 1284x764
>>319358674
wished it was in top condition would have sold really well even without a case and manual.
I did manage to snag the wii U version in the 49p deal.
>>
>>319350197
regret
>>
File: Chase.jpg (77 KB, 898x763) Image search: [Google]
Chase.jpg
77 KB, 898x763
>>319359173

>Ordering games from right to left

I understand you're a weeb and all, but come on man.
>>
>>319361871
>bananaland
>actually buying physical games
lmao
>>
>>319362660
Except most Nintendo titles have a flashy Amiibo icon (going as far as unlocking a shitty "classic Mario Party" mode in the Mario Party game with the least amount of content ever), which will suck when said Amiibos will no longer be sold in stores. It's pretty much time-restricted unlock keys that are mildly annoying to ignore.
>>
>>319362804
it's better than dlc tho
you can use your friend's amiibos to unlock that content for free
>>
>>319362880
I buy my PS4 games. I pay a small fortune for them though.
>>
>>319354637
tfw mutant mudds is actually breddy gud
>>
>>319359173
Why do you rank 3D World so low especially below Rayman?
Was it too hard for you Anon, cmon be honest.
>>
pretty shit, has some okay games but nintendo's game quality has been pretty shit lately. nintendo seems to be holding back any big name games for the nx
>>
>>319360809
Objectively best combo
>>
>>319362660
I think if they stuck to that it would be really nice, and for the most part they have. I have a friend who collects Amiibos and he hasn't even taken them out of the package, so the collector mentality definitely rings true.

What really sucks, though, are the outlier cases where significant content is stuck behind them and not available as DLC. Things Splatoon's singleplayer challenges, which only feel significant because the singleplayer is so lacking in the first place. That's the only one I have experience with, but by the sound of it Mario Party and Shovel Knight's Amiibos kinda suck too.
>>
>>319363063
Not him, but 3DW is a pretty easy game. In fact I'd keep his ranking as is but swap SMM and Tropickle Cheese.
>>319363270
Always good to see a fellow man of taste.
>>
>>319357542
>Mario Kart DS with 2/3
Wait what?
>>
I feel like it's the next Dreamcast, only elevated higher since it's a Nintendo console.

In 10 years, the games will probably go for ridiculous prices online.
>>
>>319363063
>acting elitist about worst Mario
>shittalking the only decent 2D platformer on the thing besides Tropical Freeze
>bringing up difficulty of all things
W
E
W
>>
>>319363054
it's currently on a Humble Bundle right now
>>
>>319363025
it's the worst selling nintendo console of all time, and of that miniscule installed base, only the retards buy amiibos. you'd have an easier time finding someone with saturn controllers you can borrow.
>>
>still no Mario Party 3 on Virtual Console
>>
>>319363860
>all those 5.3.2 Wii Us
Wish they still had them like this somewhere
>>
>>319360295
>You're just admitting U was the least shittiest out of the NSMB games.
You just moved the point of discussion. Why? The other NSMB games really are shit, nobody is arguing that.
And yes it's objectively better than SMW. Aside from art direction an arguably the music (SMW only has 1 melody), the gameplay is better and so are the powerups and secrets. Overworld is also better to navigate and look at.
>>
>>319351203
Keep in mind it can play DS and N64 games now due to the Virtual Console, so I'm sure it could be hacked in at some point.
>>
>>319358195
Get a Y splitter. They did a lower power output on the USB ports because ' muh piracy'
>>
>>319363860
>no hat on first image
>hat on second image
At least put effort into your shitposts m8.
>>
>>319363860
>just think, for only hundreds of dollars, you can get a wii console(which you already have) and a tablet(which you already have), and play mario games that were getting tiresome 20 years ago!!
>>
>>319363450
I would hardly call it the worst Mario I replayed many levels because they were fun and unique.
I had to replay Rayman levels because I missed one cage or failed to collect a perfect lummy chain for x2 points it was a chore.
And who doesn't bring up difficulty in platform games?
>>
>>319364071
>the gameplay is better and so are the powerups and secrets
Well, I'm pretty sure SMW wins in all three of those aspects, and I already mentioned so in my reply here >>319360172 so I don't know why you're replying to the other guy.
>>
Xenoblade is great, the Wii U has a good library now.
>>
>>319360172
>>less interesting level themes than Super Mario World
Because grassworld, cave, underwater and castle were so interesting
>wide, bland level design due to its multiplayer focus
Are you confusing NSMBU with NSMBWii?
Forest of illusion was a mess the star road was good though
The flying squirrel suit is fucking fantastic, better than the shit propeller shroom and certainly better than the game breaking cape SMW had.
Granted.
>>
>>319364421
Any game gets tiresome after you play it too much. I played Q3A every night, all night long, for nights on end back in the day and loved every moment of it. Today I don't think I'll ever play a FPS game again because of how bored I am of them.
>>
>>319364028
Small stores must have dozens of them, it's pretty unpopular. It's even easier to find if you're not an amerifat, I got a 2.1 3D World bundle recently.
>>
File: tight.png (510 KB, 957x518) Image search: [Google]
tight.png
510 KB, 957x518
>>319364860
The approaches to these themes were more interesting, yes. The inclusion of ghost houses was also interesting, as well as the adaptations the mechanics made to the level pieces (goombas are replaced to be thrown instead of killed, blue blocks are ammo, terrain and hazard at the same time). The NSMB games reuse the same worlds with the same songs with very little to offer in terms of originality.

I'm not confusing NSMBU with NSMBWii, though they share some problems.I will admit that the cape is too stronk for its own good, though.
>>
>>319350197
>game and wario
>mario maker
>xenoblade x
>fatal frame
Fuck you for going full WiiU autist and getting these, others are good though.
>>
>>319366054
>dissing mario maker
it's the most fun to use level editor I've used, and having a decent community helps counter the horrible levels in 100-Mario Challenge
>>
>>319366054
G&W is shit and FF is arguable, but both Mario Maker and Xeno X are excellent.
>>
>>319366318
No amount of shills can ever convince me that it's anything more than a glorified level editor, but if it makes you happy, then have fun with it and pay me no mind.
>>
>>319366054
spotted the censorship butthurt pedo
>>
Smash machine
>>
>>319366430
>>319366556
Xeno X actually I don't really know that much about actually. Could you give me the down and dirty?
>>
>>319350197
It's shit. But I didn't pay for ours, so it moves up to good.
>>
>>319358195
>>319364136
Ironically, Nintendo recommends a wall powered USB HDD. I guess they didn't want to fry the damned thing with real ports.
>>
File: campaign progress.jpg (59 KB, 839x434) Image search: [Google]
campaign progress.jpg
59 KB, 839x434
>>319366531
>sometimes a level editor doesn't need to be anything more than a level editor
- Sigmund Freud
>>
>>319366673
Open world RPG. Absolutely massive, with absurd ammounts of content. Combat feels like an MMO with cooldowns and such.
Soundtrack is hit or miss, same with the voice acting.
>>
File: 1447603918457.png (52 KB, 637x206) Image search: [Google]
1447603918457.png
52 KB, 637x206
>>319366531
>No amount of shills can ever convince me that it's anything more than a glorified level editor
That's exactly what it is, what's wrong with it just being a glorified level editor?
>>
>>319364028
Why? What can you do on a 5.3.2 Wii U?
>>
>>319364028
>>319366992
I just Googled it after I asked that. Fuck everything.
>>
>>319356156
>Smash, Mario Kart, Mario Maker, TF
Already was interested in
>Bayo 2 and W101
I don't play too many action games. The only one I've played was DMC4 really and I never got too into it but I thought it was alright
>Splatoon
Is it ded online? It seems primarily online based and if the MP community is ded I wouldn't want to play it
>XCX
Never played Xenoblade games, and never really played any jrpgs for that matter other than aJRPGs like Kingdom Hearts and Dark Cloud
>Hyrule Warriors
Totally forgot and would totally play that
>Pikmim 3
I only played the first one how does it compare?
>NSM
Doesn't Mario Maker kind of make it redundant?
>Sonic Lost World, ZombiU
No thanks

Also for SNES games I think I'd try: Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania, Earthbound, and maybe Mega Man X

For N64: Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time and MM if its on the store.

For the GBA: Metroid Fusion and Aria of Sorrow.

So if I can afford it I still thinks its a fairly safe bet. What games are there to look forward to though?
>>
>>319350197
the actual console itself is great, i just cant ever justify buying any games for it since theyre $60 a pop and every single game seems like it would be worth $30-40

i buy shit from their eshop onsale and its nice, and the games i have are good enough.
>>
>>319367090
splatoon online is totally alive and it keeps getting new content
>>
>>319367090
>I don't play too many action games
>but I'm interested in Hyrule Warriors
hmm

Pikmin 3's better than the original but not as good as the sequel in my opinion.
>>
>>319367090
Starfox Zero
#FE
Pokken
Zelda Twilight Princess HD
Zelda U

Those are all currently announced 2015 games if I remember correctly.
>>
>>319367087
Delete your wi-fi settings, 5.5 soon.
>>
>>319367090
I like Splatoon and it's always easy to get matches.

New Super Mario Bros. does a lot of things that Mario Maker cannot. As tired as the NSMB series feels, NSMBU is definitely worth playing. In my opinion, it is the best in the series. ZombiU is okay if you like tense games, but the combat could be better. In that way, it makes it feel more realistic. Really, how well would you do being charged by zombies armed only with a cricket bat?

Also, you can look forward to Zelda, and hopefully Nintendo has some nice surprises.
>>
>>319366783
How is that ironic?
>>
>>319366845
>Combat feels like an MMO
Ehh, not really for me then, I prefer my RPGs with turn based combat. Other people will probably have a blast with it though.

>>319366929
Because there's so many level editors for mario available online at this point it's absurd, and at this point I'm fucking sick of 2D mario.
>>
>>319350197
I like how that's literally all the games on the system, and one of them's a remake. One of them's a rehash. One of them's considered average. One of them was basically unfinished and while it's better now, is still like it was made in the stone age, and 3 of them weren't as good as their predecessors.

Can you guess which games I'm talking about?
>>
>>319367426
Anon said that Nintendo made the ports low powered to help prevent USB HDD piracy. Meanwhile, Nintendo recommends using a powered HDD for external storage. It's like they're telling you how to fuck their shit up.

>>319367373
That's not what my Google result says. I mean, I know this is not Smegmum, but how long is "soon?"
>>
>>319362541
What good exclusives do the other consoles have?
>>
File: 6c3.jpg (40 KB, 649x480) Image search: [Google]
6c3.jpg
40 KB, 649x480
>>319367432
>>
>>319367305
you mean 2016
>>
File: The Match Ended in a Loss.jpg (303 KB, 4096x3584) Image search: [Google]
The Match Ended in a Loss.jpg
303 KB, 4096x3584
>>319367432
No, but I can tell you're shitposting.
>>
File: いぬネコ by こまコ.png (307 KB, 787x809) Image search: [Google]
いぬネコ by こまコ.png
307 KB, 787x809
>>319350197
It doesn't have any Gundam titles.
So it's garbage.
>>
>>319360809
>PS4
What's the point? No games are actually out for it yet, they're all unreleased.
>>
>>319367802
>what is xenoblade
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.