[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I just bought this three weeks back but am feeling major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Hey /v/, I just bought this three weeks back but am feeling major buyer's remorse, and just want to sell it. I opened the package and everything, but I'm wondering how much I could sell it for. Here are the details:

>Purchased three weeks ago
>Still in perfect condition, of course.
>I still have the original packaging
>Comes with Battlefront and Minecraft
>two Dualshock 4 controllers with chargers
>>
>use ebay for me please
>>
List it for $250 on ebay and make sure you emphasize the fact that it's near perfect condition, only played a few times.

Don't use craigslist, they're all flakes.
>>
>>319349923
Only 250? Even with two Dualshocks?
>>
>>319349994
I'd give you $250 for it
>>
>Getting this bundle for Christmas from Santa
God I hope Im not in the same situation you are soon
>>
>>319349994
It's $300 brand new. What kinda cheap ass is gonna save $50 and buy a used console?
>>
>>319350321
>Santa
Anon..
>>
Just take it back to the store

gg ez
>>
>>319349259
Seriously shot me a message. I'll pay
>>
>>319350372
according to you it's only three weeks old, $50 off is a fucking deal, considering the PS3 has been out for two decades and its still ~225
>>
>>319349923
>ebay

nonononononono

do not sell shit on ebay

buying stuff from ebay is great, but if youre selling something expect the possibility of getting scammed by some fag that knows how to work ebays' buyer guarantee.

I sold a new 3ds in perfect condition in packaging not even OPs mom could sit on and break and got fucked by some asshole that said he received it with the screen broken 30 days after the fact. eBay went on a fucking witch hunt to get my funds and I ended up having to close my bank account just to prevent those fucks from taking the money back.
>>
>>319350476
W-what are you trying to say anon?
>>
>>319350901
How much?
>>
>>319351192
ignore him. he's a shitposter and gets nothing but memes and common pepes from santa every year.
>>
>>319350785
Yeah, if you want 175 back.

Dont
>>
Return the ps4 to walmart, target. Lie you lost recepit and get $300 dollar back.
Remember to take out 1 of the controller and the minecraft so it's the battlefront bundle.
Then you can sell the extra controll for $40 + $10 charger and minecraft(worthless)
>>
>>319351604
This. It's the holiday season, it is the prefect time for this, with the rush and everything.
I don't know about Target, but Wal-mart should just take down your driver's license details and give you a $300 giftcard, no fuss.
>>
>>319351905
Does it have to be a giftcard? Do you think theyd give me cash?
>>
>>319352025
I don't know what would happen if you push, but most of the time, if you don't have a receipt, they won't give money. They'll need manager approval for it, if they follow the rules. Or you might get lucky and get someone who just doesn't give a fuck. Try the nearest wal-mart to you that is the most infested with poorfags and niggers.
>>
>>319351604
These items have serial numbers and it's required to return them. If there is no file of that particular serial number being in their system, they could deny returning it. Anyway though I don't see how he can't just return it where he got it from if it's only been 3 weeks. Most places give you at least 30 days for a full refund.
>>
>>319352962
I tried calling Gamestop and they said theyd only give 175.
>>
>>319353123
Kill me slowly
>>
>>319352962
We are talking about Target and Walmart.They won't deny it Especially Walmart. If one does, simply go to a different one.
Anyway to turn it back into Cash is easy.
Spent $300 cash buy NEW ps4 bundle. Use phone to take a picture of receipt.
Now return your old bundle with the new receipt. Not the paper one. Say you lost it but you took a picture of it with phone. The cashier will look at your picture, notice it is cash and give you money back. Then GO TO A DIFFERENT WALMART, return your new bundle with your new receipt. There now you have 600 dollar back. Key point, the first return remember to not use the paper receipt
>>
>>319353123
Where did you buy it and why can't you just return it?
>>
>>319353340
I bought it at Gamestop and since theyre mentally hindered they said they could not offer a refund.
>>
>>319349259

Your best option is Ebay desu.

http://ebay.com/
>>
>>319353310
That is retarded on so many levels
>>
>>319353484
It's better than selling back to gamestop for 175 or on ebay for 250.
>>
>>319353570
It wouldn't work. That's why it's retarded.
>>
>>319353674
I wouldn't suggest it if it doesn't work.
>>
>>319353757
Yeah, anon, why would anybody post something false on the internet?
>>
>>319349259
Hold on to for 10 years. It will be worth a fuck ton by then.
>>
>>319353981
How-so? It's a dinky playstation bundle already opened.
>>
>>319353757
Then you are retarded.
>>
>>319354065
It is Star Wars, collectors go nuts on stupid shit like this. Yeah it is opened that sucks that will lower the value. Then again it is not the limited edition with Darth Vader on the PS4. GG WP
>>
>>319353757
>>319354380
I'm not going to argue with you guys. The method works in North California. I done it multiple times. It's not my fault you guys live in some shit hole that this doesnt work. You can even google it.
>>
>>319354659
It'd work because Wal-mart returns is retardedly easy to abuse. The employees get a lot of discretion to do their jobs and often don't give a fuck because they work at Wal-mart.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
I have Oneechanbara for PS4. Which one is the one on PS3's PSN store? It's called "Oneechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad." Is it the Wii version, the Japanese PS3 installment, a JP-only installment, 360 installment, or a new installment in general?
>>
>>319354974
Never mind. It's a fucking movie
>>
>>319354887
Exactly. Sometimes people return stuff from other retailer to Walmart and employee doesn't even realize till too late.

For the best time to do any return, it is mid night or when they are closing. Employee stop giving any shit.
>>
>>319349259
Just use craigslist and be confident and unmovable
>>
>>319349259
>500gb

Why is Sony being so fucking Jewish with their bundles?
>>
>>319354659
There's a serial number attached to the receipt. You try to return the other PS4 to the Walmart and the serial numbers would not match. The register would not let the item go through because of the mismatched serial number. At best you would get store credit if the manager doesn't tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>319355725

Bllodborne in is only 29gig so thats 471gb that will never be used
>>
>>319355808
The first instance of return you are letting him see the picture, not the paper receipt. Do not let him scan it. Have your phone on low battery or whatever. That's why I say use camera.
>>
What the fuck happened to this board
ask /b/ or something, jesus christ and people are responding with real answers
>>
>>319358145
>on topic thread
>ask /b/

You're what happened to this board, anon. You're the cancer.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.