[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-com 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ayylmao intensifies.png (921 KB, 1705x449) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao intensifies.png
921 KB, 1705x449
Since it's just few months away lets have a discussion.

What are you looking for on the newest games?

Will it be good or will it flop?
>>
>>319319436
I'm hoping it has at least as much content as enemy within at launch, and any DLC they add expands on that. Other than that I'm not really sure what to expect, more fuck yes wins and holy shit fuck rng losses I guess.
>>
File: squad wipe imminent.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
squad wipe imminent.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
>>319319574
Speaking of RNG.

>start new campaign
>terror mission
>what can possibly go wrong
>>
>>319319436
>full mod support
Literally nothing can go wrong, it's already GOTY 2016.
>>
There better be:

>multiple bases in the game naturally
>fast forward function in the game naturally

And cut that shit out with having to buy more squad slots. That is fucking awful.
>>
>>319320171
You know it's going to have that. Also, you're obviously just buying more chairs in your skyrangers.
>>
>>319320310
>chairs

More like coffins.
>>
And they better not fucking make a dlc that is like 30 bucks that adds almost nothing like they did with Enemy Within.

Whatever that added, should have been in the base game already.
>>
>>319320310

I'm not so sure. They didn't add a way to speed up combat in EU or EW, even though the first games had a speed up function.

I can't even blame consoles for this, no fast forward function at all was just lazy.

Also we better be able to disable the alien cutscenes that ALWAYS HAPPEN.

It's 3 sectoids, I've seen this before. Please let me disable that.

It should be a natural function in the game. No one sane can think seeing those three sectoids lookin at the screen for 2 seconds doesn't get old real fucking fast.
>>
Could they possibly not make the percentages not blatantly lie?

I'm all for getting fucked over on xcom, that's the game honestly.

But this new one's percentages make no sense. They obviously are skewed.
>>
>>319319942
>First mod that comes out

>Recuitable snakes.
>>
I can't believe they're still relying completely on rng rather than having projectiles with accuracy determined by your stats like in the older games. Hopefully that mod comes out quickly.

I'm pretty excited though. Never got into the reboot but this game being slightly less consolized should be nice. The procedural generation is already a massive step up.
>>
>>319321174
>https://sinepost.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/is-xcom-truly-random/
>>
>90% chance of hit
>misses three times
>HURR BAD GAME
i hope none of you are like this
>>
>>319319436
>looking for
FUN
>it will be
SHIT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.