[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are my Aeons so weak? They die in 2 hits against other big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: ff10_us.jpg (167 KB, 558x792) Image search: [Google]
ff10_us.jpg
167 KB, 558x792
why are my Aeons so weak? They die in 2 hits against other big monsters, what am I doing wrong?
>>
Grind with your regular party. Aeons increase their stats every 20 battles or so.
>>
You gain the ability to customoze them later on if you do all the optional summoner vs summoner battles and the hidden temples
>>
I guess you didn't level them.

I never leveled them anyway, games easy as is - only Anima cuz she's my wifu
>>
>>319301625
>what am I doing wrong?
Using Yuna
>>
That crystal blue water was my waifu when this game came out. All I wanted was to go to that far away land, away from all my troubles.
>>
File: 10-shiva-artwork.jpg (80 KB, 800x898) Image search: [Google]
10-shiva-artwork.jpg
80 KB, 800x898
Shiva best waifu
>>
>all of these idiots in the thread

train yuna you raging sperglords.
yunas stats are directly linked to the aeons' stats.
>>
>>319303056
is it worth spending spheres for aeon attributes? they kinda need a lot for +1 point in a stat
>>
>>319303198
only after you've maxed yuna and whoever else you use and have no better use for them.

if you don't care about minmaxing or being optimal with time feeding them to aeons before filling the sphere grid is stupid unless you're hitting max capacity for the specific sphere.

you can carry a max of 99.
>>
>>319303056
Besides that, Yuna can become as great as Lulu when it comes to black magic and other abilities if you know how to use her well.
>>
>>319303646
>as great as Lulu when it comes to black magic
lulu is not "great" at black magic
lulu is fucking trash tier
even kihmari is better than lulu
fucking christ kihmari is better at black magic than beltanboobs mcgee is if you run him down the line
>>
>>319302061
Remember that one doujin where Tidus and Yuna crawl over a giant naked Shiva? Good times, man.
>>
You're playing a shit game.
>>
>>319304104
Hmm?
>>
>>319304104
I'm interested.
>>
Level Yuna.

Though really aeons tend to be one shotted in the late game by every boss so better to use them only thier Overdrive is maxed.
>>
>>319303916
You watch your mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVCxp7hguuA
>>
>>319301749
>using anima
Literally playing the game on easy mode
>>
>>319304887
Not really, the game's already on easy mode and every boss past yunalesca just dismisses aeons after one turn
>>
Any tips for getting a 0.00 time in the chocobo catcher mini game for tidus's weapon?
>>
>>319303916
>even Kimahri is better than Lulu
Wait, who again? Oh yeah, that one character that I never used because he seemed rather pointless! Never had an issue throughout the whole game, even without him in my main trio.
>>
>>319305040
It's literally just luck, you have to get a run where you can get like 15 balloons before the first turn into the seagull part of the minigame
>>
>>319305040
wow I just did that 10 minutes ago

it's random af, you just gotta hope for good balloon placement, also try not to go for balloons if there are birds in the way
>>
>>319305190
>main trio
Literally playing the game wrong
You use one skill from each party member and then switch them out for the rest
Cheer, use some fuckoff magic, attack, steal, lancet, attack, heal
Holy shit there are only 7 party members in the game
>>
>>319305319
>>319305376
It's funny, I spent about 5 hours trying yesterday. I don't remember ever raging this bad when I was a kid.
>>
>>319305564
Yeah, don't get mad, just realize it's all rng
Like if you see less than 10 balloons down the first hill, or the bitch gets any of them, just accept your loss
>>
>>319303056
This Jesus Christ
>>
>>319301625

Aeons are for limit break finishers or to sub in as a meat shield when a boss is going to use his massive fuck-you attack.
>>
>>319301704
aeons grow with yuna leveling.
don tonberry trick yuna.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.