[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First he ruined Versus 13, now it's time to ruin FF 7!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: tetsuya_nomura_2006_04_03.jpg (61 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
tetsuya_nomura_2006_04_03.jpg
61 KB, 400x600
He's gonna ruin games from your past
To remake classic games to suck ass
He'd rather have fuckin otaku throw money at him all goddamn day
He'd took a cool game and fucked it up with a boyband that looks really gay

He's the shittiest game dev you've ever heard
He's gonna turn FF 7 Remake into a turd
He's the Dorky Square Enix Nerd
He's the Dorky Square Enix NERRRRRRD

>"I really look forward, to taking a childhood classic, and making it a money making scam to milk you all. Consider it payback for making fun of my "belts and zippers" designs." - Tetsuya Nomura 2015
>>
>>319300225
Is this the latest meme to hit /v/?
>>
File: how nomura makes games.png (8 KB, 575x130) Image search: [Google]
how nomura makes games.png
8 KB, 575x130
Square Enix literally put him in charge of KH3, FFXV, and FF7 Remake

That's like having the same Director do Batman vs Superman, Avengers 2, and Captain America Civil War

The amount of pressure that's being put on Nomura is insane, he just wants to get drunk and make video games
>>
FF7 was literally his. He did make the monsters and characters.

Also you should've given up on SE a long time ago. Around the time of 13.
>>
>>319300432
And he already fucked up FFXV, time for FF 7 Remake to get raped next. can't wait for the redesign of the turks to have belts n zippers galore! Don't forget a tps sidestory with Vincent in the game!
>>
but nigga he made FF7
>>
>>319300625
>he fucked up FFXV
[citation needed]
>>
>>319300625
Stop
>>
>>319300625
He fucked up the combat
He fucked up the "dark atmosphere"
He fucked up the character designs
He fucked up trying to make the world the biggest open world game ever made(too bad it's mostly empty grasslands and mountains)
He just plain fucked that shit all up.
>>
>>319300805
They told him to, but he wouldn't listen to reason man, he wouldn't listen to reason.
>>
>>319300225
This asshole is the fucking worst video game developer in existence. Yakuza, what the fuck are you waiting for.
>>
>>319300952
Stop posting
>>
>>319300693
He was just the character designer dumb fuck
>>
This entire threads just the one guy, right?
>>
>>319301121
Good job Watson.
>>
>>319301069
And now we get to see what happens when he's allowed full freedom to do as he pleases. Look how fucking shit XV looks, seriously fucking look at this shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLKlS2sUK-g

That looks godawful. That's considered good combat now?
>>
>>319301387
Xbox go home
>>
>>319300225
TWEWY taught me that nomura's actually really good, and he seems to have learned to tone it down from his belt zipper days.
>>
>>319300225
>otaku

huh? FF7 is a classic casuals game
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 730x594) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 730x594
>>319300225
What has he actually done that make people like him? Fucking Kingdom Hearts? The guy is primarily a character designer in other games.

All I see us everyone praising him for his empty FFversus/15 talk.
>>
>>319301387
>Look how fucking shit XV looks
>video

umm

that looks great

what are you getting at anon
>>
>>319301610
He helped write ff7. He and his team are responsible for twewy
>>
>>319301387
>look how fucking shit this amazing combat looks
>posts a DSP video

Are you literally retarded or just DSP?
>>
>>319300879
oh you mean tabata, ok
>>
>>319301616
>faggy boyband characters
>Sasuke I mean Noctis summoning swords like that bitch from Order of Ecclesia
>Flying around slowly into enemies, teleporting into them
>twirling and spinning worse than fucking Geralt in Witcher 3

It looks like shit man. Why not have Kamiya do the combat and Nomura do the rest?
>>
>>319301962
Turns out the work at different companies
>>
>>319301782
He's not even a director of TWEWY and their were three of them. He's a character designer and one of several producers.

I'm also pretty sure the FF7 stuff he wrote is the the shitty spinoff extra stuff like the crisis shit,not the original game.
>>
File: 1394284156115.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1394284156115.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
Based Nomura driving weeaboos and FF fanatics into suicide
>>
>>319302167
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VII
>Unlike with Final Fantasy VI that had an ensemble cast, Cloud was planned as the main character since the beginning. Nomura helped create the basic story, and the team came up with the characters during that time. He cites Barret and Cait Sith as two characters he had wanted to create for a long time, but everyone else was created during the writing of the story.
>>
>>319302884
So is that his big contribution?
The guy is making the games now and I see people sucking his dick, calling him based and even saying 15 will be worse now without him. All I see is a empty promises and people falling for his hype.
>>
>>319304296
He clearly contributed enough if the director of the original game Kitase thought he was the best fit to be the director on the remake, and no this isn't his only contribution go fucking read through the wiki page if you want to find out I'm not going to spoonfed you any more than that.
>>
>>319304547
I read his wiki. It's full of character designing and making shit like Advent Children. I don't see how he gets so much hype ever since the VS announcement outside of his empty promises.
>>
>>319300225
Every game has to be kingdom hearts. It's how it is.
>>
>>319300225
He looks like a middle-aged asian lesbian and dresses like he's 15. All of his character designs had same-face syndrome and now he retconned them all to be skinny emo c'ucks.

wew lad, can't wait for the remake!
>>
File: CloudFenrir.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CloudFenrir.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>319302167
You are a literal retard. All Nomura did in Crisis Core was the SOLDIER outfits, their swords, and Genesis's sword and coat. Everything else was Tabata and Nojima.

Even with Advent Children, emo Cloud was a product of Kitase and Nojima. Nomura literally just wanted to make an action movie with his sonfu, which is why halfway through, you can see the exact moment he started going "Are you guys done? Okay, I'm going to do a scene where Cloud bisects a Bahamut midair and lands on his motorcycle so we can start the chase scene."
>>
>>319301387
for a unfinished system in a rush demo, the combat in duscae is better than in all wrpg realeased this year
>>
>>319301387
my only issue is the combination of bishounen + magic swords + modern setting

can't have all three together or it'll feel so chuu2
>>
>>319300225
How can one man be so handsome?
>>
>>319300432
>all 3 games suck ass

Damn
Squeenix going all out
>>
>>319300432
I love this man even more
>>
>>319300879
Final fantasy games were always open world.
>>
>>319300225
I like him a lot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They've burdened him with too many games right now though.
>>
>>319300225
GENESIS CONFIRMED
>>
>>319306569
So you give Nomura credit for everything you like and blame someone else for everything you don't even when he was the director of the movie.
>>
>>319300225
>pretending to not want the game play of Streets of Rage with the sales model of Sonic 4 in an RPG.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.