[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Vegas thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout_New_Vegas_Intro_(HD).jpg (20 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_New_Vegas_Intro_(HD).jpg
20 KB, 480x269
Favorite moment?

Favorite weapon?

Favorite character?

Least favorite of all the above?
>>
File: BJQhtRN.jpg (687 KB, 2001x2800) Image search: [Google]
BJQhtRN.jpg
687 KB, 2001x2800
>>
>>319299369
>Favorite moment?
Dead Money in general
>Favorite weapon?
Gauss Rifle
>Favorite character?
Joshua Graham
>>
>>319299650
Rolling.
>>
Favorite moment? Killing the Van De Graafs- and everyone associated with them- with a fucking pipe, then raiding everything they had and selling it to their competition.

Tell me what all that weaponry's worth now, you smack-talking featherweights.
>>
>>319299650
hands up lets do this
>>
>>319300434
>that quest where you're the doorman
that's one of the best quests anon
>>
What weapon type feels the most satisfying to use? I am playing an explosives and melee run pretty simple combat wise.
>>
>>319300609

To be clear, I did almost all the quests for the Van De Graafs first, but only because I thought doing so would eventually get me the trust necessary to access the back-room so I could access the safe for Cassidy's quest-line.

After I brought Cassidy in, and it became apparent they were going to kill her, well, I clearly had a choice to make, and it wasn't going to be in favor of some brats who talked shit without getting hit.
>>
How is everybody's favorite character NOT boxcars? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>319299650
leggo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.