[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best gamepad for PC? Preferrably one that works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dualshock_4_fromabove-590x330.jpg (26 KB, 590x330) Image search: [Google]
dualshock_4_fromabove-590x330.jpg
26 KB, 590x330
What's the best gamepad for PC? Preferrably one that works well with fighting games.

Pic not related. Absolutely awful for fighting games.
>>
>>319298069
> not using keyboard and mouse

You're a disgrace to the master race.
>>
>>319298203
>KB&M for fighting games
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>319298069
For fighting games get an arcade stick.
>>
>>319298069
>pad for fighting games
>not arcade stick or hitbox
pleb, I bet you only play tekken and mortal kombat
>>
>>319298382
>>319298346
I don't have the desktop size for more peripherials. And honestly, I don't play fighting games enough to justify buying a dedicated controller for them. But I'd like the option to be able to play them somewhat decently.
>>
>>319298276
>>319298346
Keyboard is far superior to anything else for fighters. You factually have better access to the keys in whatever configuration you prefer, compared to the extremely limited button configs joysticks or especially gamepads allow.
>>
>>319298069
Wii U Pro controller
>>
>>319298529
They're also nice for shootemups and other arcade-style games assuming that's your thing. And no ones making you have it on your table all the time.

>>319298645
>360° input on KB
Yeah, no.

I'm sure it can be done, but can doesn't mean should.
>>
>>319298972
But 360 on a hitbox is easy as fuck, you just piano it
>>
>>319298069
>using a pad for fighting games

Just stop.
>>
>>319298069
what's the problem with PS4's controller?

I liked the PS3 controller, other than the non-replaceable batteries so you'll eventually have to keep it connected at all times.
>>
I still dont understand the purpose of the light.
>>
>>319299323
He's talking fightan games, so he doesn't like the dpad. He's also a gigantic faggot
>>
Get a stick or suck it up.
>>
>>319299323
I preferred the DS3 over DS4 for fighting games. The d-pad is all fucked up for DS4. It's too far away from the thumb. And the ergonomics of the controller doesn't position your finger well on the d-pad at all. It's obvious they designed the thing primarily from the twin sticks.
>>
DS3
>>
File: 412ypY7GgpL.jpg (24 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
412ypY7GgpL.jpg
24 KB, 500x362
>>319298069
>fighting games
pic related

Some Xbone elite customisable dpads are pretty great but that is expensive as fuck

>>319299164
This
>>
>>319298069

Fighting and retro: Hori fight pad, PDP fight pad or Mad Catz fight pad (The one that was designed like a Saturn pad)

Everything else: Lunar white xbone controller (Has fixed bumpers)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.