[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1600x1200
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
Average
>>
shit
>>
>>319295361
Why is it shit, /v/?
>>
Even with its shortcomings its still one of the best games of all time
>>
Mediocre
>>
>>319295406
empty world
90s quality gameplay (aka bad, worst melee combat ever in quite some time
shitty immersion (you can become wizard grandmaster after knowing 2 spells whoa)
meh crafted world with 10 house 'cities'
>>
>>319295276

One of the most boring video games I have ever played. I got it only because everyone said it was great and it took me some time to get convinced to get it, then it sat in my library for a very long time, I tried to enjoy it but every time I installed it I would uninstall it after an hour because of how boring it was, in the end I have 40 hours clocked in the game on Steam and I pretty much just powered through the main quest and some side quest bullshit, I only finished it so I could say I did and that I didn't really enjoy any of it.
>>
It's not just /v/ being hipsters. Even my MOBA loving, hearthstone playing normalfag brother thought it was a overrated and once you've played an hour of it you've basically played the whole game. He also won't go on 4chan because of its reputation so it's a conclusion he came to on his own.
>>
Mods make it great, the game itself is not that fun. The many bugs, glitches, and shit animation makes it even worse. The game is shit.
>>
File: redditFrogMeme.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
redditFrogMeme.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>319295276
Can a subreddit think?
>>
I wish Bethesda didn't have a monopoly on this subgenre, because they're not that great at it.
>>
Keep wanting to mod the shit out of it and play, have a good 70-80 mods downloaded but every time I get around to sorting and installing them I think about the time I'll spend doing that vs. the time I'll actually be playing and it turns me off.
>>
Every other TES game aside from Arena is better

Mods can't fix the inherent flaws
>>
>>319295276

Shit combat. Gameplay doesn't change at all, stay the same until the end and with leveled loot and leveled ennemies, you get no reward for exploring and no feel of increasing power. Shit immersion cause of stupid ass npc dialog, compass and quest tracker holding your hand. And shit open world, every quest is linear and some places are empty or blocked if you don't have the quest. Basically it's enjoyable for the first 10hours but get real boring because it is shallow as fuck. People enjoy it for its "epicness".
and the story is shit
>>
File: lucky-luciano-sithis.jpg (107 KB, 1500x1129) Image search: [Google]
lucky-luciano-sithis.jpg
107 KB, 1500x1129
>>319295276
Fucking awesome. I'm waiting for TES VI.
>>
I LIKE IT. IT'S FUN.
>>
File: 1449286825121.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1449286825121.png
406 KB, 601x601
>>319296008
>Mods can't fix the inherent flaws

TRUE, WHY IS THE GAME SO SHIT THAT NOT EVEN THOUSANDS OF MODS AND MILLIONS OF HOURS OF MODDING CANT FIX IT
>>
hatting skyrim is so reddit
>>
It was absolutely fine. Bethesda needed to get a new engine after Fallout 3 but I really enjoyed exploring the world. In terms of flaws I think combat, the small city sizes, and some at times pretty bad dialogue were the most glaring. /v/ just tends to pick up a million tiny insignificant things like spears or "knowing two spells to become head of the Mage's Guild" and blows them epicly out of proportion and pretends that it drowns out the game's positive aspects. If you're even trying to become head of the Mage's Guild while knowing two spells in the first place, you are obviously not role playing.
>>
>>319296198
You can just turn it into something else than what it was trying to be. Like turn it into a hard-mode medieval survival game. Those seem to be the most successful because it removes a lot of focus from the samey combat and vastly lowers the frequency in which you explore the same 5 copy pasta dungeons.
>>
>>319296464
Combat is a pretty big one considering it's an action game. That is far from absolutely fine and you can call it shit for that alone.
>>
>>319296464
>horrible forgettable quests
>repetitive, linear dungeons
>RPG mechanics stripped out from previous games
>insignificant
>>
Morrowind > Oblivion > Daggerfall > Arena > Skyrim

Not debatable
>>
>>319295276
I just got the urge to mod it all over again but I seriously can't stand the game for more than about six hours before I shelve it for months. The game is terrible.

>>319296486
The core problems of bad combat, bad writing, and lack of thought in any of the RPG mechanics still remain though.
>>
>>319296464
>tell me i'm not role playing
Skyrim is such a shit game to role play in.

New Vegas does it much better because you can actually pick a role and stick to it.

but Skyrim forces you into paths where you become the commander of fucking everything. want to role play some shitty wizard drunkard? Too bad you end up leading the mages guild!

It also doesn't help that the Mage Guild promotes you to head after like 4 quests or something bizarrely easy. I had no expectation of becoming the head but after doing 4 things it turns out I am.

Basically.. it's hard to roleplay in such a shitty limiting environment. You also can't roleplay away shitty combat systems with 0 impact or feel to them.
>>
It's pretty goddamn average, and one of the most overrated games in recent years.
>>
>>319296214
But reddit loves it.
>>
It's just fucking boring. Mods made it a bit better, but it can't fix all the obvious game problems.
>>
>>319296778
If we count mods

Oblivion > Daggerfall > Morrowind > Arena > Skyrim
>>
>>319295893
You'd think someone would have tried to make a TES clone by now. Skyrim's sales prove there's a huge audience for it, and all the criticisms against it show that people would like an alternative.
>>
>>319296214
reddit loves this game, wtf are you talking about
>>
>>319296884
The problem is that our character is a mortal god. That's why (s)he become the commander of everything. You can't compete with a god.
>>
It's a bad and poor game but it's enjoyable and fun.
>Literally the McDonalds of video games
>>
>>319296642
There were some truly awesome quests though, like the Dark Brotherhood storyline, that quest in Markarth where you eventually end up in jail with the Forsworn, The House of Horrors one, and the battle in Whiterun.
>>
>>319297052
yeah I agree. That's why it's a shitty roleplay game. It's also a shitty action game because it's boring as fuck and combat has no weight to it.
It's also shitty exploration because the world is empty as fuck.

So.... .what the fuck does the game do well?
>>
>>319297110
>the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim
>good
no
>>
Fun to fuck around in, but ultimately its a pretty shallow experience for what it could have been.

Most enjoyable thing to do is mod the fuck out of it.
>>
>>319297138
Objectively yes.
>>
>>319295276
What would be a good replacement for combat in skyrim but to still be able to add moded weapons ?
>>
>>319297135
With skyrim you have to fill the hole in the story. You just have to tell a story for everything. It's just a story with a lot of holes, and you put what you want in the holes. You need imagination to enjoy that game.
>>
>>319297057
The minute-to-minute isn't even fun though because the systems are set up in a way where combat is basically your only meaningful interaction, and the combat sucks.
>>
>>319295276
I enjoyed it. Loved the environment. Combat sucked.
>>
I reinstalled it two days and I'm having fun

Deal with it

There is a solution to Skyrim's shitty combat and it's called Requiem

Problem is Requiem has compatibility issues with almost everything
>>
never played the other ESOs so don't know what im missing but i fucking love skyrim, the only game that i feel is required at all times to be installed on my machine. i can lose myself for hours in that game.
>>
>>319297304
that's the biggest cop-out I've ever heard.

Almost, maybe even worse, than Bioshock Infinite's "constants and variables".

Now Skryim is good because "you can imagine it as good"
>>
>>319297052
Not really a god, just a dragon in a mortal's body.
>>
>>319297304
The problem with that, particularly the guild quests, is that they brush with very broad strokes. Like you can't protest to being a Daedra's bitch or progress the companions storyline without taking a ride on the furry side.
>>
>>319297382
Requiem is still complete shit, it just makes everything do more damage so the shit combat is over faster. It certainly doesn't improve the fundamentally repetitive and boring mess, and it falls to fucking pieces when there's a bunch of people with bows.
>>
>>319297382
There's better solutions.
>>
It would better with souls combat.
>>
>>319295276

I just started yesterday. I spent most of my time installing mods than playing the game.
>>
>>319297421
Your argument makes no sense whatsoever.

Things are good not because of some objective measure. It's purely because of our perception.
>>
What is it y'all find so bad about the combat? The difficulty slider seems to do a good job at lettin you fine-tune it.
>>
>>319296464
Mate, in 2 quests you learn about werewolves. The quests are short and you don't even have to immerse yourself in the game.
>>
>>319297421
I'm sorry for you. You failed to understand what Skyrim is. That's sad, you can't enjoy that game.

>>319297440
We're a mutation of Lorkhan. Yes we are a fucking mortal god.

>>319297479
>protest to being a Daedra's bitch
Yes you can. I drop the weapon of Molag Baal in front of its altar, it's not because it thinks I'm its champion that I'm really its champion. I turn back when Nocturne asks me to pledge. I killed all the beotian worshipers and never accomplish anything for Beotia, so I get rid of its cult. Seriously we didn't play the same game.
>>
>>319297631

Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>319297631
It has no soul.
>>
>>319295276
Played it for a straight week after it was released on November 12(because Canada). I have great memories of being amazed at the graphics and atmosphere at the time. I can't play it at all today though, it looks and plays like shit. I'd say that if you didn't play it within the first month of release, then you missed out.
>>
>>319297697
The game doesn't acknowledges that you do, though. The quest will be there forever. There is no closure.
>>
>>319297707
>>319297718
Please elaborate
>>
>>319296884
This. Everything happens so fast, you always rise so fast! I remember in Morrowind you had to have the right stats to keep getting promoted in the Fighters Guild or in the Mages Guild, in Skyrim in 3 or 4 quests you always get into a position of power or right into the clusterfuck.
>>
>>319297512
Bows can't do shit vs heavy armor

Monster vulnerabilites and immunities are cranked up to 11

Stamina mechanics make combat more complicated

Light armor and Heavy armor are actually different and change your playstyle a lot

Magic is actually useful (and probably overpowered compared to physical combat)

AI is a lot better

What exactly is wrong with Skyrim combat that's not fixable?
>>
>>319297796
The combat is composed of standing in front of people and power attacking. That's all there is to it. All the weapons have the same exact mechanics.
>>
>>319297697
It doesn't progress anything it just remains unfulfilled with Molag Ball and Nocturne. That's definitely not the same as being given a choice to refuse.
>>
>>319297952
It's not shadow warrior/dark messiah combat. That's what wrong.
>>
>>319297789
Of course, because Nocturne will wait forever. That's logical. But I never pledge to a daedra. My sould belongs to Sithis, which is not a Daedra.

>>319297978
I have the choice to not fulfill a quest. And because I'm a mortal god, the daedra will accept anytime that I become their champions.
>>
File: Riverwood_Streets.jpg (540 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Riverwood_Streets.jpg
540 KB, 1600x1000
>>319295584
>empty world
I don/'t know what you're doing but I had tons of fun travelling and exploring all kinds of places, braving dwemer ruins, ice caverns, caves, ancient nord tombs etc. Met all sorts of people in the world too.
>90s quality gameplay
Melee definitely wasn't great, but it was also definitely an improvement over combat in previous TES games. it just works
>shitty immersion
Agreed. It's something I really hate about most recent TES games, where you're the special snowflake and are given everything on a silver plate. In this case I just did the side quests before tackling the main guild quest after introduction.
>meh crafted world
Yeah, I agree about the cities being piss-poor tier, but the world itself was already a major improvement over Oblivion, in terms of variety. Something closer to Morrowind actually.

My major gripe with the game is that most quests end up being draugr/bandit hunts, where you go into dungeons just to kill bandit/draugr leaders or whatever. Dungeon exploration is not very rewarding, as there's barely any unique, hidden loot to find. Most of them had some cool little stories though.
>>
>>319297697
I can have fun with imagination on pen and paper rpgs. I can even have fun in some video games with imagination and get immersed into their worlds.

But the point of Skyrim being 'you can imagine the game isn't shit!' is fucking retarded.

I can't IMAGINE that my weapons feel good. It's a video game, I'm actually looking at my weapon hit like a piece of fucking wet tissue.

Perhaps I should be sorry for you for having such bad taste? Although then this becomes ad hominem based and that's stupid.

>>319297626
I agree it's because of perception.

But as I said above, there is a line between the two. You can imagine yourself in a pen and paper rpg world. I can't imagine my Skyrim weapons not being pure shit because I can literally see that they are.

P&P rpg my DM will tell me "your weapon strikes the foe on his shoulder forcing him to drop his weapon and reel back in pain at his broken bones!". That sounds awesome, I have some fucking strength.

Skryim: "you swing your weapon at the enemy, it did 10 dmg, no signs that it actually even did anything apart from a red bar at the top that went down a bit"

but anon use your imagination! fuck off
>>
>>319297382
It's fine to think mods improve the game but that's obviously not the vanilla game which is what people judge when discussing whether or not Skyrim sucks. It's even worth noting that this can't be alleviated for consolefags.
>>
I think maybe some of you just can't enjoy something for what it is. Are there some RPG elements missing from the other games? Yes. Do I think they should have left them in? Of course, but it's still not so far removed from its predecessors that it can't be enjoyed in the same vein as them.
>>
Total dogshit whose only saving grace is having a lot of content. A game for normies and autists who don't care about gameplay or plot or visuals.
>>
>>319298161
>because Nocturne will wait forever.

Yeah but your companions in the thieves guild can't which makes it all the more glaring.
>>
>>319298161

You are a retard because of two reasons:

1. Sithis is the ancestor of all daedra.
2. Mechanical idleness does not equate plot/lore idleness. Those characters are not aware of the events that transpired plot-wise. You cannot say "no" to their face and finish the quest with some acknowledgement that you said "fuck you".
>>
>>319298196

skyrim plays like a pen and paper rpg though. gamebryo was literally designed to be a pen and paper rpg engine.
>>
>>319298201
Every time this thread happens someone comes out and says "unlike oblivion/morrowind mods can't even fix it"

Stop moving the goalposts
>>
>>319295276
I feel like there should have been a better level-up system. More quests and missions that could make leveling up easier and more entertaining. It was empty..
>>
>>319298384
This. Also even if you argue that this mechanical idleness is somehow a choice, it's a shitty thing in itself.
>>
Incredibly boring. There's a lot to do, but you don't really want to do it.
>>
>>319298561
But I didn't. I'm not the person that says mods can't fix it.
>>
>>319297952
Straight up, none of that shit matters, except for the magic which is poorly handled.

Skyrim's combat is fundamentally flawed by Bethesda's complete lack of understanding of how a combat system should work and the shittiness of their scripting engine which makes any kind of heavyweight change impossible without jerky delayed awfulness. You can't put in proper dodging (TK Dodge is a great effort but still sucks), you can't mod in actual hitstun that makes sense, and you can't fix their inherent shitty stamina mechanics where there's no negative stamina penalty and you can power attack at anything about 0.

Adding complexity is only good if you get the basics first. In Skyrim, the basics are fucked. There's no properly defined interactions between moving around, attacking, and blocking because the combat is designed so poorly. I think the best example of this is the shield bash, which is basically useless in the game unless it's modded to interrupt spells or something, but then breaks the game if you combine it with the food's long-term +1 stamina regeneration because you can stunlock anything by spamming shield bash.
>>
>>319298517
>A pen and paper rpg where you can do none of the actually interesting decisions of pen and paper rpgs. Also the DM is a faggot.
Nice games.
>>
>>319298384
>1. Sithis is the ancestor of all daedra.
No. It's the one who begat Lorkhan.
>Those characters are not aware of the events that transpired plot-wise. You cannot say "no" to their face and finish the quest with some acknowledgement that you said "fuck you".
Because they're your bitch. They will accept anything to have you as a champion. You can say fuck off, thy don't care,. They still want you as their champion.
>>
>>319298696
actually. bethesda wasn't the one that made the combat. it was the dark messiah guys. Which makes it about say... 500 times worse.
>>
>>319298517
No it doesn't. It plays like a bare bones action game. It's pretty much the opposite in terms of interacting with the world and applying non-conventional solutions. This is compounded by the fact that it's a video game, and the whole appeal of PnP is that you can do all sorts of things you can't do in a video game.
>>
>>319298796
Anu>Lorkhan/Divines/Shezarrines

Padomay>Sithis>Daedra

Daedra = all those gods who weren't involved in the creation of nirn.
>>
>>319298184
I agree with what you said comparing the game to Oblivion and Morrowind.

Skyrim did indeed improve in some areas of them.

BUT, when you comprae them to other games that released around it then it just falls off so hard. Dark Souls absolutely humiliates it in combat it's not even close. On a scale Skyrim would be like a 2 if Dark Souls was a 10.

>>319298517
If that was the intention then it fucking sucks because you can't do anything like a pen and paper rpg and the DM sucks shit at storytelling.
>>
>>319298652
Vanilla Oblivion has even worse combat than vanilla Skyrim because there's only three playstyles

1) become a mage and cast a bunch of prep spells that let you 1 shot everything in the room
2) smack everything one time with a poison and 1 shot everything until you run out of poisons
3) be a huge fag and build a 100% chameleon suit and just be invincible

Without poisons is physical combat is nearly totally useless

Also lategame no matter what your playstyle is you want to stop wearing armor and just use alteration once you've maxed out your stats
>>
>>319299067
Bullshit. Lorkhan is begat by Sithis. Mundus is the hosue of Sithis. Don't believe the propaganda of the lazy slaves.
>>
>>319299041
>>319298735

Bro. I said it played like a pnp, not a GOOD pnp. Calm your goddamned hairy nipples.
>>
>>319297631
Dual wielding doesnt even let you block, so it turns the game into a fucking hack and slash. Difficult enemies are also just damage sponges and a lot of combat centers arround the shout bullshit.
>>
File: QQYusYx.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
QQYusYx.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>>319296778
Pretty accurate. Morrowind was so goddamn good. But Bethesda is just a company, and they do whatever sells best.
>>
>>319299139
Around elves, watch yourself.
>>
>>319299074
>muh animation based combat

The souls series fucking sucks. So does the elder scrolls.
>>
>>319299360
great shitpost m8. you sure contributed a lot to the thread with your insights.
>>
>>319298696
Even without combat mods, you can solve the shield bash problem just by using ASIS

Good job, you stunlocked one enemy and now the other 12 are going to wreck you
>>
>>319299283
I don't fear the lazy slaves. Sithis rules, I'm not scared. Dovahkiin beat Alduin.
>>
>>319299175
But that's also generally wrong. Maybe Morrowind plays like a PnP but Skyrim is incredibly far removed from a PnP game. It's just a baffling. Anyway the whole RPG genre was created as an attempt to bring the devs' PnP campaigns to life so it means very little to begin with. Ultima games did it better.
>>
>>319299134
Well guess what. I think Oblivion sucks too. No joke. Everything felt so unpolished and awkward. That's one nice thing I can say about Skyrim is that it actually feels like a complete game made by professionals. Mods improve both of them, but it's not excuse for the vanilla game.
>>
>>319296642
>repetitive, linear dungeons
Not true at all. Skyrim had a lot of great dungeons, and it's probably got some of the strongest in the series. Like one where you walk in on a battle at a bandit meed hidden in a mountain fight your way through on your way back out the bandit leader comes back and you've got to fight through them.

>RPG mechanics stripped out from previous games
Doesn't matter the games were always really poor in their systems. Better to not have shit than to have shit.

I'd rank the series as

Story
Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim

Exploration
Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion

Quest/Fractions
Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim

Combat (but then why are you playing an Elder Scrolls game for combat)
Skyrim > Oblivion=Morrowind pick your poison

Modding
Skyrim > Oblivion > Morrowind

An honestly Skyrim's modding scene is so big now you practically can't seperate it when judging the base game.
>>
>>319299575
You can't even compare Ultima to Bethesda's action adventure games with RPG Elements blended into it.
>>
>>319299575

It doesn't need to have pnp combat to be an RPG though. You can focus stats on gaining new abilities instead of making them stronger/more accurate/more critical.

It's just that everyone quarter-asses everything because costs are astronomical.
>>
>>319299074
Comparing Skyrim to DaS is not very fair either. They're two different games that do things very differently and have different values. Skyrim is not trying to be hardcore, edgy, trial-and-error simulator(which I love, don't get me wrong), and at its' core it wants to provide a semi-believable world full of possibilities and things to do. If you're tired of combat, you can go hunt some animals, cook some meat, brew some potions, pick some flowers, catch some fish, race through the plains on the horseback, build a house, etc. You name it. I'm pretty sure that if Skyrim's sole focus was combat, it would be at least Dark Messiah-tier. They just had to address so many things on their shitty engine, while at the same time keeping in mind the limitations of console hardware.
>>
>>319298890
No it wasn't. They specifically said that Arkane Studios did not work with them on the game. I remember this because everyone was excited at the acquisition hoping that Skyrim wouldn't have shit combat. But it does.

>>319298696
To simplify because I think I started rambling about how shit the combat is, basically every good combat system in every game ever is a puffed up version of rock-paper-scissors. You have a bunch of options available to you that clearly beat out other options available to your opponent, and the engagement comes from the decisionmaking process and pattern recognization. In Skyrim, you have a bunch of options, but it's not defined what beats what so those options aren't meaningful. That's how you end up with a lot of backpedaling, AI abuse, and fucking stealth archery.
>>
>>319299927
Bethesda could have spent resources into making a dark messiah combat experience(they fucking hired the dark messiah dudes to make the game's combat) instead of making 150 nearly identical copy-pasted dungeons.
>>
>>319299074
>>319299074
Skyrim's combat obviously has its flaws and is a very basic system, but Dark Souls? DS combat is honestly nothing special in any regard. I'd say it's actually lacking in some aspects, but it works for the medium it's implemented in. You're comparing two totally different games and I think each games combat works fine within their respective games. If anything, Dragon's Dogma's combat makes both Skyrim and DS pale in comparison.
>>
>>319299927
I wasn't comparing the games directly.

I was just trying to show that the combat system is real bad in Skyrim. Not that the overall game is bad.
>>
It's shit desu senpai
>>
>>319299927
They could have done things a bit better. I'm playing it now and the difficulty at Master or Legendary is insane. It«simpossible to do it with mods, because two hits and you're dead. Enemies do 3x as much damage to you and you do 0,25, which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>319299927
That's really not true and not an excuse for half-assing every system. Dark Souls' combat is fundamentally simpler than Skyrim's, but it's way better because it they have talented designers. You're arguing that they're bottlenecked by implementation, I'd argue that their problem is and always has been bad designers.
>>
>>319300102
>You're comparing two totally different games

You are right, we shouldn't be able to compare two ARPGs, ever.
>>
I'd argue the problem is how combat feels. Someone said, in this very thread, that you don't feel like you're hitting anyone. And it's true. If I hit you with my battleaxe I expect the enemy to do more than just stay there and keep getting hit.
>>
Played the fuck out of it on 360. Got it again for pc and it's fucking boring.

The 360 was the optimal experience for this game. Fuck these faggots and their shitty big boob mods.
>>
File: 3stephen-christmas.jpg (89 KB, 551x364) Image search: [Google]
3stephen-christmas.jpg
89 KB, 551x364
>>319298517
Pen and paper works better than Gamebryo in that respect then considering it crashes far less and you can actually use a spear
>>
>>319300316
This is why fallout 3 and NV felt so shitty.
>>
>>319300102
It's not anything special no. But it works really well.

I'm not trying to say that Dark Souls combat should be copy pasted into Skyrim because it obviously wouldn't work.

But Dark Souls for it's genre does have a really good combat system (apart from the shockwaves).

To say Skyrims combat "works fine"... i guess is ok... but it's objectively shitter than pen and paper which is what they were originally trying to emulate.
>>
>>319300102
I think you're misunderstanding his point. The point isn't that Souls combat is the greatest ever and everyone should do it, it's that Souls combat is incredibly simple and it's still better. Dragon's Dogma combat is good, but also much more complicated and involved. I mean Bethesda can't figure out how to make the player climb ladders, you think they could figure out how to make you climb monsters?

They're absolutely comparable. They both have similar setups of stamina management, blocking, light and heavy attacks. Granted none of that shit really works the way it should in Skyrim, but the mechanics are technically there.

With an equivalent effort to the shitshow they put in there already but a competent designer, Bethesda could've ended up with Souls combat. They'd need a lot more effort to get to DD. Therefore, something about as good as Souls combat is a reasonably expectation.
>>
>>319300612
Why in every thread about Skyrim the souls pleb come and talk about their game? Why?
>>
>>319300196
Fair enough.
>>319300124
Yeah, their understanding of 'difficulty' is kind of strange. Look up Requiem overhaul. Although it conflicts with shittons of other gameplay-changing mods, it does some pretty cool things, like making timing and dodging essential in order to survive. Your overall stamina plays a huge role in how battle turns out, even if you're a mage. With the right timing you can fuck your enemy up, from a few clean hits, but know that the enemy will also wreck your shit if you're not careful. Ancient vampires and dragons are especially dangerous and basically require you to go out of your way and become a god if you want to stand a chance. I had lots of fun with it.
>>
>>319299786
I generally don't. But if you're going to compare Skyrim to PnPs or claim that they're trying to emulate pnps then I'm going to list a game that does that particular thing better. That's exactly my point.

>>319299825
Skyrim is an action game with repetitive combat it just doesn't compare to something like a PnP game. It's a different medium and PnP games have a much heavier roleplay focus by default because you're not limited by literal code and a handful of options the dev chooses for you. So if the roleplaying is so far below PnP quality and style along with not even sharing the most common mechanics where do they compare? Skyrim is so far removed from that and on the gameplay side of things I just can't see how it relates to PnP games other than it being a very distant ancestor.
>>
>>319300684
>why are people comparing a medieval fantasy action game with a medieval fantasy action game

Take a fucking guess anon.
>>
"Levitate spell?Surely you jest, that would require an actual open world and not just easy to design invisible walls everywhere."
>>
I fucking hate this game and it taught me never to buy a game without a thorough understanding first. I don't care that I lost $30, it was the hours upon hours that left me empty and remorseful.
>>
>>319300998
No it's just annoying. Go enjoy your game and let us alone. We don't need you.
>>
The combat sucks arse, so does the story, the world is empty, the NPCs are unresponsive, it doesn't have a single good quality.
>>
>>319295820
Mods don't fix the dull brainless combat.
>>
>>319301280
the thread topic is discussing what we think of the game.

Not what we're doing in it.

Fuck off to /vg/
>>
Modded Skyrim is one of the best games on PC

Vanilla Skyrim is kinda shitty
>>
>>319301513
It's very bare bones and makes the game feel the same from start to finish. Sad thing is, just a few more tweaks, additions and a bit more depth and it would have been passable.
>>
>alright, time to start roleplaying. I'm a hobo cat who steals panties
>YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
It's a piece of fucking shit that made me completely lose my faith into the modern players.
They truly are too stupid to play anything good. They deserve to be cheated out of their money by microtransactions, DLC. Spied by corporations, rights taken away. Fuck em.
>>
>>319300196
I think its fair.
hes essentially saying, the reason Skyrims combat is meh-tier, is because they have a lot more in the game compared to Dark Souls.
Now, that doesn't mean its better, but there is certainly more to do in Skyrim than Dark souls. More features, more stupid little side shit, ability to craft etc.
I think of Skyrim as the jack of all trades, because they are the master of none.

Dark Souls, however, was very focused on what it was going to be, had a more narrow direction. And thats good, obviously, and they were able to put more labour and love into a few things, than 20.
>>
>>319301598
Why do you think we all agree that the souls pleb are the worse?
>>
>>319302012
? I don't understand what point you are trying to make
>>
>>319295276
awesome 10/10
>>
>>319302396
That you're annoying. And we don't want to here about your game in Skyrim thread.
>>
>>319302550
this is a Skyrim criticism thread. So fuck off with your safe space.
>>
>>319301598
>the thread topic is discussing what we think of the game.
So why is souls being brought up?
Imagine going to a MGS thread, and every time one is made, some faggots keep bringing up halo.

Thats what its like to bring up Dark Souls in a TES thread.
>>
>>319295276
A modern masterpiece. I'm sure by the time next TES hits /v/ will realize the game's true worth.
>>
>>319302682
>Skyrim criticism thread

That doesn't mean

>Souls praise thread

Also, fuck off you namefag.
>>
10/10 waifu and porn game
meh rpg
>>
>>319302828
You are right I am gay as fuck and love big nigger dicks in my mouth.
I secretly browse Reddit and am trying to do a le epic raid.
>>
>>319302682
That's the problem. You always think that you have a good reason to invade skyrim thread.
>>
File: I should learn from yuno.jpg (65 KB, 445x488) Image search: [Google]
I should learn from yuno.jpg
65 KB, 445x488
>>319302968
>feeding the attention whore
>>
>>319302713
it's nothing at all like your example.

The thread is discussing the game yes. So when someone wants to say that the game is lacking they will use comparisons (a really good way of making a point dude) to show that.

and what other ARPGs are there with usually seen to be good combat? Dark Souls.

>>319302828
Rofl I mentioned it like once and you get super duper butthurt about Souls games.

I'm not praising Souls at all I'm just saying the combat in Souls games are WAY better than Skyrim.

Also I'm using my name correctly as it's only for this thread.

>>319302968
This is a fucking video game board discussing how good Skyrim is. If you seriously think comparisons won't be drawn between two ARPGs then you are dumb as fuck.

If it was /vg/ and this was Skyrim general, I would agree with you, talking about souls games in SkyG would be dumb.

>>319303057
:) ebin
>>
It has tons of undeserved praise and has become heralded as the best RPG when its not even the best game in its own series. Gameplay is extremely shallow with no real depth or needed strategizing to speak of. Ontop of that it had normies come in droves into vidya and suddenly think they have a right to say how anything should be. Seems to be really popular with people who dont actually like rpg's but most of the shit bethesda pumps out could fall under that category.

The biggest sin though is how much it has effected practically all rpg's released since then wanting to get those same sales numbers
>>
>>319303107
Sorry guise that was me little bruther xDDD
this is rly me now okie dokie?
I luv souls seriessss soo mucccch that i hav 2 post in evry thread
it r best game eber!!!
xDDD

----- /v/----
may your cake not be a lie :D
>>
>>319303057
You're right anon. Sorry.
>>
probley the best fapping game with sex mods
>>
>>319303237
if you truly get this anal injured over someone using a name for ONE thread as a joke, you have a mental disorder.
>>
Y'all need to chill out. I just wanted opinions on Skyrim, good and bad alike. This ain't a Souls praise thread, but it ain't a Skyrim praise thread, either. Besides, /v/ does bring up some valid points. I, myself, enjoy Skyrim. The combat doesn't prevent me from having fun with it and it doesn't take away from the rest of the game imo. That being said, there are definitely improvements that could be made to it. I think it's a great game, but it's far from perfect.
>>
>>319295276

Crap without mods.

Sort of decent with many of them.
>>
>>319296642
Compared to Oblivion the game was fucking epic. Oblivions leveling and everything else was jacked to fuck and because the sneak mechanics were fucking shit, trying to Stealth through an Oblivion gate was impossible because magicians can just see you so you ultimately always end up in a huge shit fight. Skyrim was ground breaking but it was fucking tedious.
>>
>>319303323
>That being said, there are definitely improvements that could be made to it.
Well, it's a bethesda game. Sometimes I wonder, do they intentionally make some things worse to get the modder scene going?
>>
>>319296778

imo

Morrowind > Daggerfall >>>> Skyrim >> Oblivion

Haven't played Arena.
>>
>>319303550
xD my friend! xD
>>
File: 1448202098397.jpg (50 KB, 526x560) Image search: [Google]
1448202098397.jpg
50 KB, 526x560
>>319295276
7/10
at best
>>
>>319301815
Yeah, that's what I mean.
>>
>>319303713
thx felo meemeer
eye cun tell bie ur name u r also a namefriend!!!
whalecum(xDD) to /v/!

---/v/---
>>
>>319295276
Playing right now, its okay. Morrowind is more fun imo desu (in my opinion to be honest)
>>
>>319298696

Requiem put in a few stamina penalties which affect the game pretty well, and (if Requiem doesn't already) there are other mods which make it impossible to do power attacks at low stamina.
>>
about 7/10 vanilla and 8.5/10 modded

bretty gud basically, just make sure to play a mage, which is pretty much a requirement to enjoy any of the TES games (morrowind, oblivion, skyrim I havent played earlier ones desu)
>>
Why are we pretending to have discussions about this piece of shit in 2015?

We have talking this fuck pile to death already. Why are people pretending to have any opinion about Bethesda that isn't "They are shit and their games are shit"?

There is nothing to defend, there is no reason to go 300 posts pretending you liked Skyrim or "lol mods fix everythin!". Why are we still doing this? Shouldn't you be moving on to Fallout 4 and pretending to like that now?
>>
>>319303483
>Skyrim was ground breaking

lolwhat
>>
>>319299976
Skyrim combat is joke tier. I tried a stealth build in Oblivion and git sick of getting insta spotted by Daedra so I went full combat build. Daedric war hammer, maxed the 2 handed weapon tree and armor tree and had daedeic armor to boot. No stealth. The assassination missions were hikarious. I just walked in the front door, three guards, sideways power attack all 3 dead in one hit, rnse and repeat.

The combat is crap. The best part of the game is exploring old dwarf cities and being a werewolf. It's pretty shallow beyond that and the main quest is ok, but pretty joke tier.
>>
>>319304185
it r nutting cumpared 2 dank sulz :/
that r best gaym ever xD

---/v/---

>>319304247
u r rite muh fellow /v/eein.

moore treads 4 dark souls :)

---/v/---
>>
>>319304247
What is wrong with you, friend?
>>
>>319303798
good post friend
>>
>>319295276
It's alright once you get the sex mods working. The vanilla experience is genuinely one of the dullest games I've ever played.
>>
>>319303483
>ground breaking

It's just streamlined a Oblivion that doesn't absolutely shit the bed like its predecessor.
>>
I like horse anus
>>
its shit
>>
>>319305221
But why is it shit?
>>
File: original (2).jpg (423 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
original (2).jpg
423 KB, 1280x720
better than oblivion but not as good as morrowind.

it's greatest fault is part of a greater trend of bethesda not really wanting to make rpgs anymore. as we see in fallout 4, bethesda is much more interested in action games. but skyrim's still good albeit faulted.

also, in an age where most developers shun mods, it's nice to see bethesda still supporting community mods.
>>
Going from Morrowind to Oblivion as the games actually came out, I was sorely disappointed with Oblivion other then Shivering Isles. The quests felt terrible and water down other then a few gems (Dark Brotherhood always pops up), plus scaling/damange sponge enemies and bandits in glass armor wasn't the best thing. Among plenty of other issues.

Skyrim offered better exploring then Oblivion, but could tell it wasn't trying to be an RPG anymore. Instead it was catering to dude bros with their ADD viking warrior fantasies. That and it learned from Oblivion that the mod community will make up for flaws with anything.

Little off-topic, but I actually haven't seen much of Fallout 4 yet. Fully voice acted PC scares me greatly.
>>
>>319304247
Because The Elder Scrolls is currently the most popular RPG franchise and people want to talk about them. No other RPG draws people in like TES does. Whether you love it or hate it, Skyrim literally has not left Steams "top ten currently playing" list since the game came out in 2011. I imagine it's the same situation on console. Almost 5 years after release, it's still played more often than almost every other game.
>>
>>319305272
read the thread
>>
>>319295276
bought the 15 euro package with the vanilla game and all the expansions, played for 2-3 weeks. it was worth the 15 eurobucks.

really enjoyed it, but it can be because iam one of those dreaded normies
>the dragons look really tight
>the dungeons look good and have all kinds of atypical shit in them like cracks, narrow passages, boulders blocking way, little riddles etc.
>the game has a nice style altogether, the nordic theme was ripped from wow, but still thanks to tight graphics, the fact that you can zoom in and look at stuff, made it super good
>amazing weather effects
>the music
>big world with lots of details and side quests, which actually feel good, not that you get crazy rewards but exploring and setting together the puzzle of the world is really fun. you could go off wandering for hours and you would always find something.
and and and
i could go on but, here are the downsides:
>the combat, which is basically thrust thrust dead, chug potion continue
>the main questline is kinda weak and doesnt feel like a long journey or something and the whole rebellion thing isnt really relevant to the main plot
>they could put in more random encounters and more random stuff, make the world more organic, i think thats makeable in a single player game

i could go on but you get the picture
its a 9/10 from me
>>
>>319305272
bcuz it are not Dark Souls x(
everee game shuld b dark souulsss xDD

---/v/---
may the cake ever be in your favour :D

>>319305849
well meemeed felo meemeer xD

---/v/---
may the cake ever be in your favour :D
>>
>>319295276
meme game
next
>>
>>319295276
Bearable with some mods, a boring snoozefest on vanilla
>>
>>319296008
Daggerfall is pretty shit too mate
>>
>>319297818
It gets stupider. After I became the guildmaster of the Mages Academy, I had a talk with one of the teachers there, who used some techno-babble and the only response I could use was something like "Uh, yes... yes... Probably." (don't remember what it was exactly). The game basically nudged it into my face that I have no clue about magical research.
>>
Boring game, nexus mods made it bearable.
>>
>>319306906
>Become archmage
>Later go back to university because the main quest made me
>Orc librarian treats me as if I was some peasant who just walked here from the street
>>
>>319295276
imagine if CDPR remade this game.

the story behind the legend of the world eater and dovahkiin isn't bad. it just needed some fine tuning.
>>
>>319307401
oh forgot to mention that it wouldn't be an elder scrolls game but as an IP.
>>
File: 2015-11-11_00005.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11_00005.jpg
477 KB, 1920x1080
>>319295276
great
>>
>>319295276
after playing for over 400 hours i found the game lacking nearly everywhere.
nothing you do is really satisfying be it combat or story or sidequest
the only good this is some nice looking sceneries and the sense of adventure but you burn out on boths pretty quick
played it mostly because i had a lack of understanding what makes a videogame good and while the whole thing gives you much to tinker with nothing is outstanding or "good" gameplay wise and gameplay should be one if not the most important part of the game
>>
>>319295276
This game is mods.

That's it.
>>
>>319307153
>Have two handed battleaxe of anus raping
>is so good
>do companions quest
>Herald (the old guy) tells me to "Ask Eorlund for a weapon and get reid of...whatever that is"

The fuck man.
>>
File: 2015-12-07_00002.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07_00002.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
I've been playing with graphics mods. The game sucks ass still, but holy shit is it beautiful.
>>
With the right combination of mods it isn't bad. you can't make combat chivalry or dark souls like but you can at least make it so it requires some timing instead of mashing the attack button.
>>
File: 2015-12-06_00007.jpg (855 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-06_00007.jpg
855 KB, 1920x1080
>>319308459
On that note, are there any gameplay revamping mods that'll make my playthrough less shit?
>>
>>319308145
i feel like a singleplayer game that entertains you for 400 hours is not lacking

imagine playing far cry 3 or assasins creed 4 for 400 hours. THAT is lacking. the fact that you were entertained for 400 hours means that there was a greater level of content and immersion that no other game franchise could give you.
>>
>>319308567
Not really. You could install Duel or another combat mod to make it a bit better, but don't use that with higher difficulties or you get fucked by everything.
>>
the problem I have with skyrim is that without mods, it would have been forgotten about years ago
mods are what made it fun past the first playthough

I haven't even played through to the end, even without mods
>>
File: 2015-12-06_00002.jpg (649 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-06_00002.jpg
649 KB, 1920x1080
>>319308694
How about character builds? I downloaded SPERG but that still feels lacking. I'd like a perk system that lets me feel like my builds are varied.
>>
>>319308762
>the problem I have with skyrim is that without mods, it would have been forgotten about years ago
nah, only 14% of skyrim players bought the game on PC and let's say only half of them spent their time modding the game extensively. 86% of skyrim players were on console, which means that no chance of mods. and the spread of skyrim memes and hysteria and hype were done mostly by the people playing on console.
>>
>>319305843
>Skyrim literally has not left Steams "top ten currently playing" list since the game came out in 2011
this continues to amaze me

what I don't get is football manager
what the shit is that and why are 64,000 people playing it all the time
>>
>>319308657
as i already stated
my lack of understanding and lust to play games made me think it is a good game
now 3 years later ive played many games which offer the same sense but with good and tight gameplay so in retrospect i just wasted 400 hours beeing stoned playing a shit game
making decisions while beeing stoned, i mean, i should have seen in coming but now i know better
couldnt even play fallout 4 for more than 15 hours while played new vegas twice as long as skyrim
>>
>>319308834
try ordinator perks of skyrim, its pretty neat, it even opens up some new build options such as unarmed which is under light armor and speech based combat abilities so you can kinda play as a bard with companions. Also along with duel i recommend deadly combat, it adds a few mechanics that make combat a little more varied. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZQrqMK44g
>>
Another thing to shit on this game. I'm glad i pirated this shit, the graphics were not the best but what made it worse is the many graphical bugs for the PC version of this game. The blocky shadows and many shadow related bugs were annoying and the fix was time consuming. Fuck this trash.
>>
>>319308834
Like someone said, Ordinator adds alot of perks.
>>
Strangely, one of Skyrim's flaws may be how long the dungeons are. In Morrowind the entire bandit hideout may be three connected caves, one bandit in each and a single chest with 100 drakes in it. In Skyrim, you'll find 20 samey cavities in a loop and in it 30 bandits and 10 chests with 10 gold each. The world is filled with dozens of such caves.
>>
>>319309101
Man, football manager is great. It's the perfect game to play while listening to podcasts, music or anything else and you can do so much in it. I sunk more than 1000's in each installment since 2011, I just stopped in 2014.
>>
>>319296464
This. People think that allowing people to not roleplay means not letting people roleplay.
>>
>>319309109
>i was not having fun
>my lack of elithism gave me the ilusion i was having fun
>after 400hours i realized it was only artificial fun

Man, it's ok to like videogames.
It's ok,
Despite what /v/ says,
It's ok.
>>
I like this game it has flaws but it makes me happy and i feel no need to argue about if it makes me happy or not no game is perfect and these theads are assanine
>>
>>319307153
>>319308391
I modded that bullshit out without it, this game is utter shit.
>>
ITT:

We pretend Skyrim is not the shittiest game ever made because "/v/ hates it so I can be cool and hip by doing the opposite of that".
>>
>>319311405
more like the post-release reactionary temper tantrums are ending and most people are tired of pretending skyrim is bad
>>
>>319311547
>tired of pretending skyrim is bad

o i am laffin
>>
>>319296778
Morrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion>Daggerfall

Daggerfall is seriously shit, stop pretending to be hardcore
>>
This game triggers the fuck out of me because of the wildlife. Walking through a forest, petrified of aggroing a pack of wolves or something, no thanks. Oblivion did the same thing.
>>
>>319311607
this
>>
Here's everything you need to know about why Skyrim is bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JweTAhyR4o0
>>
>>319311682
>petrified of aggroing a pack of wolves
There is a spell for that.
>>
>>319296778
>>319296989
>>319303634

what the fuck, did any of you idiots ever actually play Daggerfall?

the entire game was pretty much randomly generated garbage that was only impressive in 1996 for like a few minutes until you realized everything was the same.
>>
I thought it was pretty fun. Maybe not as incredible as everyone said, but still fun. I played an archer so I can't speak for the melee combat. Also it kind of got annoying that everything was covered in dragons.
>>
Pretty boring vanilla and full of balance issues. Mods make it playable.
>>
File: Room.jpg (592 KB, 1607x978) Image search: [Google]
Room.jpg
592 KB, 1607x978
>>319311607
Daggerfall wasn't the worst thing ever made, it's just that it didn't do anything Ultima Underworld hadn't already done, just with the added feature of having infinite amounts of it that is all exactly the same since it's the same NPC sprites, towns, and dungeons over and over.

On the other hand, Skyrim did NOTHING well.

Morrowind is objectively the best though.
>>
As a game? Average.

As an RPG? Fucking awful, and single handedly responsible for ensuring we never get a good next-gen RPG for the next ten years.
>>
>>319311019
you dont quite understand
i had fun but as i already said, in restrospect the fun was pretty much not the peak, the peak came with dark souls which shat on skyrims story, gameplay and world building so over all i just wish i would have spent more time playing good games like dark or dragons dogma instead of this pile of shit
doesnt mean its a bad game, its just a bad game for ME
>>
File: 1448240559346.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1448240559346.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
>>319311802
>>319312812
>As an RPG? Fucking awful, and single handedly responsible for ensuring we never get a good next-gen RPG for the next ten years.

Where does this melodrama come from and why is it always thrown towards Skyrim of all games? You people pretend that Bethesda's obsession with streamlining their games started with Skyrim. You pretend that the jump in stat reduction between Morrowind and Oblivion wasn't larger than the jump between Oblivion and Skyrim.
>>
I heard it best described as an ocean with the depth of a puddle.

Personally, I despise it because it goes against everything I want in an rpg. Namely, tight handcrafted worlds, handplaced rare loot, challenging combat, etc. etc. If you're wondering what kind of game I'd prefer instead, then I'd point you to the first two Gothic games to show how I think it should be done.

W3 was a step in the right direction, but like I said, the Gothic formula really sets the standard for excellence in wrpgs.
>>
>>319313482
i absolutely aggree with you even im a souls series for the pc nut, gothic 1 was exceptional (6-8 months ago) when i first played it. everything feels just so right, so really fucking in the right place in the right time
>>
>>319313482
>W3 was a step in the right direction

>No handplaced loot
>Loot is all completely worthless since the "unique" rewards are randomly generated junk and the only thing with slightly higher stats are the Witcher crafted stuff meaning everything else is a waste of time
>There's one single game mechanic that carries all the quests in the game, and that's "Hold Right click and follow the trail".
>Nothing of interest to find out in the world.
>Combat is one-note

I wouldn't really call that a step in the right direction.
>>
>>319297263
Like dark souls or monster hunter
>>
>>319314232
>monster hunter
3rd person without lock system. No way.
>>
>>319313018
Morrowind had 27 skills, Oblivion had 21 skills and Skyrim had 18 skills but Skyrim also did away with all the stats so all weapon damage, sneak chances etc. came purely from skills and equipment.
>>
>>319314037
It was from Oblivion and Skyrim. Its main strength lies in the questing.

I really hate common/level-scaled randomized loot though. Pretty much the reason why I can't get on board with Larian's games.
>>
>>319311547
>pretending
>>
>>319295276
It's good, but with the right mods is awesome.
>>
>>319314394
casual the post
dont play games than if you dont like gameplay
>>
>>319297631
bait lmao
>>
>>319295276
The tipping point to where Bethesda just makes action sandbox games instead of RPGs
>>
>>319314972
there are people who are okay with this
its sad but true
>>
>>319314778
Exaclty. I don't play 3rd person that are not casuals.
>>
Its good, with mods its great, but I do agree, Bethesda is becoming really casual oriented, same with Fallout 4, problem is, the games are making so much money theres no way in hell they will go back to their old ways, and if this keeps on, those games wont be rpgs at all in the future
>>
It's complete shit, it pretty much just rode off the success of Oblivion and FO3 and ended up being one of the most watered down RPGs in history (that is until FO4 came out, fuck Bethesda)

If you want to know why the videogame industry went to shit it's because of this. A hugely popular product with really low quality which made it acceptably for companies to put out subpar games knowing the average consumer would eat them up like candy

This game completely lowered the bar, and since then the industry has been completely unable to recover.
>>
>>319316189
>implying RPG is not casual genre
>>
File: 13831.jpg (569 KB, 1601x901) Image search: [Google]
13831.jpg
569 KB, 1601x901
>>319295276
> Install all of them loli mods
> Install sexlab
> Mod sexlab to allow dem sweet lolis

Lots-o-fun anon sempai.

Also don't play on anything lower than master difficulty+harder enemies mods... unless you are a fag and want complain on 4chin.
>>
Starting Skyrim for the first time is like seeing a giant, beautiful ocean.

You just want to jump in and immerse yourself. You take off your clothes, slowly walking into it from the shore. The water touches your feet, it feels good, you keep walking, but as you keep walking you notice that the water never reaches above your ankles.

Skyrim wasn't actually an ocean, just the world largest puddle.
>>
>>319295276
only game i have purchased on steam.why ?oblivion was my second rpg i played and compared to the first one it was overwhelming but in a good way.i can get lost in these games.the best part are the forrests and the music.hours spent on that relaxing by walking in nature and listening music.not a game but relaxing simulator for me.skyrim was more of the same and i will day 1 purcase the next game.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.