[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games /v/ hated for no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>>
2's hatred is well-deserved.
Although it was only half shit. The other half was absolutely gorgeous.

The first LoS is a good game though. Solid combat, interesting original world with charismatic characters and beautiful locations, surprisingly long for a modern game.
>>
>LoS 2
>hated for no reason
it was a piece of shit game, and I say this as a pleb with no standards who liked LoS 1
>>
LoS is the DmC of Castlevania
>>
>>3192901921
1 or 2?
>>
File: 9tQqlYX.jpg (142 KB, 720x949) Image search: [Google]
9tQqlYX.jpg
142 KB, 720x949
The only thing bad about this game are:
- ending changed for no reason by konami white collars
- less enemy from los1
- death of death is anticlimatic bullshit, death character overall is not good as los1
- belmont last for seconds... dammit
- stealth pass warhammer 40k guards even at the endgame, rly i want to kill them in the end
- alucard dlc is bullshit. They changed the way alucard play from mirror for no reasons.

Beside this it was a golden experience.
>>
are any of the 3d castlevanias recommended?
>>
It was miles ahead of LoS1 in terms of combat system and lacked most of its tedious as shit moments like SotC ripoff golem fights.
It was indeed shit in some aspects, but nowhere as much as the first one which was horrible.
>>
>>319291096
Alucard DLC was one of the best parts of the game though, simply because it takes place entirely in the Dracula's castle, instead of the ugly as Satan's ass modern day city.
Nobody played Mirror of Fate anyway.
>>
>>319291381
>It was miles ahead of LoS1 in terms of combat system
Really? It felt EXACTLY the same to me, with just the addition of the aerial dodge, although a warmly welcomed addition.
Having to jump down before dodging is partially responsible for the difficulty of the DLC boss in the first game, since you could only damage him with aerial attacks on the last phase.
>>
>no reason
>>
>>319291946
DLC boss was such a boring fucking mess, goddamn.
>>
File: rbs.jpg (29 KB, 293x342) Image search: [Google]
rbs.jpg
29 KB, 293x342
>This.

Also 99% of the hate is based on beta problems that has since been fixed.
>>
>>319292125
Nigga, what? It was really fun, with the exception of getting stuck on his knee when trying to do the express landing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.