[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ESPORTS TRINITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: esportstrinity.png (354 KB, 891x800) Image search: [Google]
esportstrinity.png
354 KB, 891x800
Do you agree?
>>
>>319287761
RTS ? How LoL's a RTS ?
And where is my fucking Starcraft BW ?
>>
>>319287761
lol :)
>>
>>319289304
Anon, it's not 2003 anymore.
RTSes have gotten easier for the casuals. They can't handle having to wholly focus on a game for the duration of play, control more than 1 unit or take full blame when they lose instead of swearing at teammates for letting you down.

Blizzard just hammered the final nail in the real RTS competitive scene with the wholly disappointing LoTV anyway.
>>
>>319287761
>calling ASSFAGGOTS "team RTS"
>>
>>319287761
>league of legends
>best at anything besides disney-tier game
>>
>>319287761
Quake 3
Unreal Tournament '99
Starcraft 2
>>
>>319287761
replace "competitive" with "casual"
>>
classic esports trinity:

quake
brood war
cs 1.6

modern esports trinity:

dota
csgo
melee
>>
literally all shit
>rts
triggered
>>
>>319290509
every single thread we got one of these faggots acting all superior cuz he got platinum league in sc2. fuck off m8.
>>
>>319291161
At least csgo somewhat resembles 1.6.
If CS went through the same degree of casualization as other genres, it would probably have enforced always-on autoaim and mouse controls disabled so you can only use a gamepad.
>>
>street fighter
SF4 is not a good game. It's a badgame
>>
>>319287761
>csgo
>best team fps
>League
>Good at anything except producing fappable fan art

Into the trash you go millennial.
>>
>>319291316
i ain't plat but i sure as hell ain't wrong either, fuck ASSFAGGOTS and everything they have done to ruin my favourite genre
>>
>>319287761
this HAS to be bait.

Dota is a miles superior competitive ARTS. It just isn't the most popular one.
>>
>>319291710
The joke is that the entire genre is trash.
>>
>>319287761
I can't help but laugh when I hear the word "esports", it's so retardedly stupid.
>>
>>319291995
nice opinion bro.

bet you come to /v/ for all your game reviews too!
>>
>>319291995
dota is a pretty good game
>>
>>319290884
Hey I like Quake more than CS but right now I am more likely to play and practice the one that could make me and 4 others 500K at a big event.
>>
>>319287761
>cs go
Lmao pham
>>
and I used to think that starcraft and assfaggots were the only e"sports"
>>
I wish Riot didn't force league so hard so that real games could take its place

Fuck I'm salty that babby shit is the prime esport
>>
>>319292765
Nowadays every player vs player multiplayer game is an esport.
>>
>>319292765
esports is kind of a joke nowadays

Fucking Hearthstone is a prime esport pulling hundreds of thousands of viewers. Hearthstone.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.