[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how da fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13
While i am downloading 5 i have to wonder...

HOW THE FUCK SEGA CANT SELL THIS TO YOU FAGS?

I just dont get it that fags like you are not all over this game because IT HAS SO MUCH TITTIES AND FAP MATERIAL.ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

And its everything you mentally handicap bigots fap to.. like underage school girls, transvestites, cat-fights with beautiful titties that bounce..Game is literally filled with JAV models and fap material on every fucking corner. Every 5 steps there are TITTIES!!!!! SO MUCH TITTIES OVERLOAD!! So much that SJW RETARDS COULD DIE WHILE HE/SHE PLAYS THESE GAMES.

You buy real estate in this game and beat people. You are constructing your pocket circuit and racing with kids while you beat people. You are playing all those mini games with all those awesome beautiful girls. You answer phone in HOTLINE and listen horny girls moan and tease you.
YOU ARE FUCKING PIMPING GIRLS IN YOUR OWN CLUB AND EXTORTING PEOPLE MONEY. You literally dress your girl like a slut, you dye her hair like a slut and then you teach her how to act like a slut so she can be a slut so you can send her to EARN YOU MONEY.

ALL WHILE YOU HIT PEOPLE IN THE HEAD WITH SLEDGEHAMMER. There is so much violence in this game its ridicules. This game should be every American dream... and yet

And yet it packs intriguing and emotional story with incredible amount of details that developers dont even bother these days. So many details and real life characters its impossible to even describe. Real world real locations... real shops , real people make cameos....

And when they fucking released it no one is going to buy it. Cause you fags like playing episodic content of walking simulators...

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED!!! IT CANT BE ARGUED! My opinion is that Sega is not advertising this on purpose because sega hates you xenophobic faggots.
>>
>>319282284
>>
>>319282284
>>319282284
>>
File: 龍が如く0 誓いの場所.png (592 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
龍が如く0 誓いの場所.png
592 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>319282284
Thank you for the details. I will consider buying this.

If it is not censored, that is.
>>
emotional shit
>>
1. It's on playstation
2. It's too serious weeb for most people
3. It's on playstation
4. Sega never advertises it and prefers to sell Sonic

That's it.
>>
you can even hire a chicken to be a manager of your real estate. This has to be the most awesome thing ever constructed in someones mind.
>>
Just throwing it out there but I'm interested in it now OP. I'll keep an eye on it
>>
File: 龍が如く0 誓いの場所.png (620 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
龍が如く0 誓いの場所.png
620 KB, 1024x576
>>319282770
i was under impression that people plays sony these days and that xbone is dead... :(
>>
>>319282770
If it's on Pray-Station, how he 0 dude down roading it?
>>
>>319282284
nigger, im not reading that shit
>>
Nigga, u preaching to the choir
>>
another thing i forgot to mention. These games are FUN. You guys remember when you had fun last time you played a video game?.When you giggled like a retard every 5 minutes?
>>
>>319282284
>>
>>319283227
it will be localised
>>
>>319283315
>>319283538
This is neo-/v/'s reaction when it sees an interesting thread post.

You sound so new you don't even know about copypasta. Instead you prefer the new memes that can be described in one word and can be used with one IQ point. You came to this thread specifically to insult the original poster for making an effort. That is true shit-posting.

Anyway, please explain more features of Yakuza 5. Do you have to play Yakuza 4 to understand it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRtSmx_0Ow
>>
File: 1447855994062.png (162 KB, 540x382) Image search: [Google]
1447855994062.png
162 KB, 540x382
Because if it ain't American or mobile, it doesn't get advertised.
Period.
>>
>>319283898
well yes and no. Games are in continuity of each other and it offers nice recap of previous games up to the point. Game rewards previous players by putting certain recurring side characters or events. There were certain side mission characters whose arc was present during Y1,2 and sega cuted it in 3 :D LOL

Its possible to follow Y5 and understand story completely cause game has characters and story recap. Y0 is a prequel to series so you dont miss anything.

Best way to describe it in a few words: action rpg beat em up with ridicules amounts of content , great story, visuals and soundtrack. It sounds like a comercial but its not. Its has its flaws like everygame but I never talked to a person that invested time in it and haven't fall in love with series
>>
>>319283898
in what way OP post is interesting?
>>
>>319284639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6gGb5Lzyo
>>
So I havent played yakuza 4 very far (somewhere until that corrupt policeman part, man his fighting style sucked hard)

How does Yakuza 5 compare. Also I dont have an overview of the whole fucking story by now anymore. Does it matter?
>>
>>319284862
well 5 was supposed to be best in the series. ITs 2015 you can get all information you need online as well within the game as they offer character and story description of previous events
>>
>>319284742
that sound at the end
>>
how old are you op?
what country do you live in?
is english your first language?
>>
I hope you get fucking perma banned one day.
At least I can filter your attention-whoring name.
>>
File: 1346126235755.png (158 KB, 256x302) Image search: [Google]
1346126235755.png
158 KB, 256x302
>>319282284
Can't wait to see this eleven more times in the next few days.
>>
>>319282284
Well for starters the west have this "Metacritic" and this aggregated score, this FUCKING SCORE coming from main stream gaming sites who are currently staffed by SJWs can internationally fucking destroy your IP if you don't pander to them. Also do you know why there's an Ubisoft embargo or an EA type embargo? Because this Metacritic bullshit actually affect sales, it makes the Pkek misers from Steams hesitate even more, /v/ even use them to troll each. there are some exceptions but this games are already a well established franchise coming from pre-SJW
>>
File: 911mrclean.jpg (41 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
911mrclean.jpg
41 KB, 700x700
>>319282284
>want to buy this at launch so it does well
>but won't because I have to play 4 games first and I refuse to play things out of order
Who else knows this feel? Pirating Yakuza 1 soon at least
>>
Oh shit, this is coming out?

I've been under the wrong rock.
>>
>>319282284
Filtered for lyfe, HAH HAH!
>>
File: yakuza.jpg (116 KB, 998x634) Image search: [Google]
yakuza.jpg
116 KB, 998x634
>>319282284
>While i am downloading 5 i have to wonder...
how?
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Shameless namefag that is advertising a game, talking in "socool 4chan language" to sell to the masses?

Damn, Sega, you know the only people interested in this game are on this website, and that's the best you can do to sell it??
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.