[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, can you have all three artifact weapons in legion or...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: legionPerks.jpg (458 KB, 1900x1020) Image search: [Google]
legionPerks.jpg
458 KB, 1900x1020
So, can you have all three artifact weapons in legion or...
>>
Pump
>>
AFIK fun and custom characters aren't allowed, so guess you'll get the 3, since you need them for the specs.
>>
probably, considering dual spec and all.
>>
File: pumpers.gif (545 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
pumpers.gif
545 KB, 300x199
>>319284167
LET'S PUMPERS
>>
>>319282278
Yes you'll get all 3.

They've said it will be hard to keep all 3 on par however.
>>
>>319282278
that guy looks excited to have been boosted to lvl 100
>>
>>319284435
T-t-t-tumblers better than pumpers
>>
>>319286045
He happy to not have to go through wod.
>>
You can get all 3, you have to level all 3 to get the perks for each.

The augment runes that drop in the raid will make your primary better than others
>>
>>319284387
They're adding tri-spec in legion
>>
>>319286457
No they aren't, they are making it so each spec your class has will remember the hotbar layout.

Dual spec won't exist, you will just freely change spec and talents without worry of having to fix everything each time.
>>
>>319286452
If you go raiding that is.
I'm actually more interested in the quest lines leading towards the weapons.
So you get to do all three as well, yes?
>>
>>319286575
>they are making it so each spec your class has will remember the hotbar layout.
it's already like that.
>>
>>319286575
No, they explicitly said you can have three specs, druids can have 4 specs.
>>
you have as many specs as you have artifact weapons

you change spec by changing your weapon

but you have to work to upgrade your weapon to get the talents and shit it has so your main wep will be the only one you use most likely for most progression
>>
>>319286763
No shit. You are missing the point. Imagine it's like you reset your spec, just all the time.

You just activate a new spec and your bars and talents will change, those "dualspec" buttons on the side are removed.
>>
Haven't touched this game since Mists of Pandaria. How is it doing now?

Last thing I heard about the game was that it turned into some real casual shit.

I was playing some private vanilla wow server instead.
>>
>>319287087
Not really worth picking up until Legion. Going to be waiting for 9 months doing jack squat.

Wait until around July/August next year if you really want to try again.
>>
>>319287087
i mean, it's not any more casual than it already was in mop

it's just a question of do you think it's worth it to pay 15$/mo to raid because that's basically it
>>
>>319287087
Raiding is good as usual, but that's about it. They've used number shift versions of the same raid and making it easier to get into raids as an excuse to avoid making other content despite the fact the majority of casuals were happy for 7+ years never setting foot inside a raid.

Now, instead of making anything worthwhile or engaging for the casuals to do outside of raiding, they just gave them a facebook game waiting for timers to go down. Why pay 15 dollars a month for that when you can do it on your phone for free?
>>
>>319282278
Why is this one $50? Weren't the other ones $10 less?

Jews gonna jew.
>>
>>319289632
I think WoD or MoP started this $50 trend
>>319282278
>pre-order to receive a level 100 boost
I thought that was supposed to come with the base game?
>>
>>319289826
Guess you get the boost now.
>>
>>319282278
You can have all of your classes specs at one time without reseting anything or costs and go grab all the artifacts. So Druids can get 4, DH get 2 and every other class can get 3.
They stated that you will start tunneling your artifact power (the currency used to upgrade the weapon) on your main spec and it will take quite a while to get everything unlocked. You may want to use it on another spec but it will be hard to keep both upgraded at the same pace.

>>319289632
1 Lvl 100 boost is included, same jewish tactics as WoD to be $50 with 1 lvl 90 boost in it.

>>319287087
Raiding is fucking amazing. The only real casualization is the iLVL rampup in Tanaan Jungle (wich is basicly like Timeless Isle only duller) and now in 6.2.3 with the Valor upgrades and Mythic dungeons having a chance to drop warforged gear up to 725 (HC Archimonde/early mythic bosses level).
While some people complain about 3 raid difficulties LFR is not even remotly hard to be called a dificulty it servers to let more casual people or ones with less time due to work, family, kids, etc. be able to raid.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (84 KB, 594x514) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
84 KB, 594x514
>>
game has treasure goblins

I am perfectly okay with them poaching mechanics that worked in diablo 3 and porting them to WoW.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.