[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strength, Skill, or Will? >all three no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Fable_The_Lost_Chapters_Cover.jpg (394 KB, 1315x1866) Image search: [Google]
Fable_The_Lost_Chapters_Cover.jpg
394 KB, 1315x1866
Strength, Skill, or Will?
>all three
no
>>
all three.
>>
YOUR HEALTH IS LOW. DO YOU HAVE ANY POTIONS, OR FOOD?
>>
>>319278373
Strength+Skill.
>>
>>319278373
Strengh+Will

Skill is for faggots

you're not a faggot are you OP?
>>
whatever helps that AOE fire punch attack that breaks the game
>>
all three
>>
File: .jpg (51 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
51 KB, 711x400
>>319278373
>>
>>319278409
no

>>319278484
no

>>319278436
no
>>
>>319278373
TRY TO GET YOUR COMBAT MULTIPLIER EVEN HIGHER
>>
>>319278436
>>
>>319278373
desu it hardly matter the game pretty easy but STR is the core use of the game so Str
>>
>>319278525
>>319278553
>>
>>319278373
Will, chain lightning op
>>
>>319278525
>>319278553
WATCH THAT MIND
>>
Having done pure Evil pure Strength, pure Evil pure Skill, pure Evil pure Will, pure Good pure Strength, etc. Then a Will + Skill, then a Skill + Strength, then a Strength + Will.

I prefer Evil Will I think because I can fuck around with all my spells in town and if I get overwhelmed, Force Push and my character doesn't get tall/lanky or super buff, he's just regular. Probably the strongest setup though is Will + Skill, with the Multi Arrow magic, if you've got enough room so the arrows won't get intercepted
>>
>>319278520
all three
>>
2 a best
>>
File: 1444288451542.jpg (73 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
1444288451542.jpg
73 KB, 426x960
>>319278772
>Evil Will
>and my character doesn't get tall/lanky or super buff, he's just regular
yeah just regular super fucking old guy with horns and red eyes and charred limbs and magic runes all over his body and permanent constipated face
>>
Strength/Skill combo. True Ranger status.
>>
YOU
>>
Strength
And then like a bit in skill so you can get Assassin's Rush
>>
Man I just want to play through two again, sure it was kinda shit but goddamn was it comfy.

On the topic of the thread, evil will was the most fun to fuck with, but I liked being good all the way up until you had to fight Whisper or her Dad, then I'd brutally murder them.
>>
>>319278373
Pure skill + some will for the multiarrow spell and something I don't remembering right now

Bows were the only consistently good option in this game, melee was just mediocre while magic was either completely garbage or completely broken with no middle ground
>>
Berserk, time stop, assassin's rush
Speed from skill
Full str

Objectively best
>>
>>319278996
runes are cool
>>
>>319279614
2 was a'ight for a piss-easy game. Buying low and selling high, dyeing your armor. What they could have changed was the final boss fight, regular encounters to have more people who are unfair, and being able to die/run out of mana. As it was you could just toss a level 3 Crowd Control spell and then that'd buy you enough time to buy a level 5 one, then cast level 4 attack spells.
It's just ridiculous that you can't die, only fall over and resurrect on the spot.
>>
>>319279871
this nigga gets it
>>
I always like using the emotes to taunt the enemy. I know it doesn't do anything but it makes me feel good. There's nothing like flipping a guy off while you throw fireballs at him.
>>
Will because stupendous willpower is best hero trait.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.