[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this lone skeleton better written than everything in Fallout 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: sleep tight.jpg (363 KB, 1050x750) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight.jpg
363 KB, 1050x750
How is this lone skeleton better written than everything in Fallout 4?
>>
>>319277290
can you activate it?
>>
He starved to death with a bag of stuff?
>>
>>319277412

He had cancer
>>
it isn't
>>
>>319277290
>they ate them
>>
>>319277483
okay, name something in fallout 4 that's better written
>>
>>319277574
Not the other nigger but the whole Silver Shround questline. That's the only moment in the game I had some fun
>>
>>319277290
>A survivalist rifle, oh yeah!
>12.7mm
Drop it.
>>
>Fallout 4
What? Obsidian hasn't announced a new Fallout game? Did you mean tp say TES 5.5: Boston?
>>
That dude single-handedly redeemed the entire Honest Hearts DLC.

I don't think it's bad, but it WAS pretty weak compared to the other NV DLCs. On my first playthrough back when it came out I wasn't even aware of the Survivalist's existence.

Fuck, I really felt with that dude. It was the Farewell To Arms ending all over again with his new family.
>>
>>319277901
Silver Shroud was pretty much the only good quest in Fallout 4 but it was still a joke and nowhere near as good as Clark

And Mr. Fantastic from NV was funnier
>>
>>319277483
It is
>>
File: 1446424484676.jpg (112 KB, 729x528) Image search: [Google]
1446424484676.jpg
112 KB, 729x528
>>319277342
>>
The environmental storytelling in Fallout 4 is all so fuckin zany and wacky.
It's always like, teddybears playing chess or some guy fishing using his skull as bait or something.

So much for painting dignified pictures of the deceased pre war. Not that skeletons should be around at all, of course.
>>
File: fallout creators.jpg (2 MB, 2006x2173) Image search: [Google]
fallout creators.jpg
2 MB, 2006x2173
>>319278402
it all comes down to this

http://ragequit.gr/reviews/item/fallout-4-pc-review-ragequit-english
>>
>>319278402
The worst part is that the like 2 or 3 actual towns the game has still have trash and skeletons laying all around the place
>>
>play fallout 4
>pretend it isn't a fallout game, but rather a post apocalyptic FPS with slight RPG mechanics with wacky shit strewn about
>enjoy it immensely more
How is this so hard?
>>
>>319278507
>shits on the game at every turn
>70/100
Yeah no, fuck that. They need to fix their rating system.
>>
>>319278791
You're either making a tongue in cheek joke about how lacking of a Fallout game in every aspect Fallout 4 is, to the point it's easy to pretend you're playing anything else, or you're baiting.

Regardless there are people out there who believe that statement, and really that argument is hardly an excuse because everything is good when you pretend it's something you like more.
>>
>>319279147
70/100 is a way for big review sites to say your game is shit but they don't want to be blacklisted. For places like metacritic and other sites they can't really give out truly terrible scores. It's why the number is never worth looking at
>>
>>319279169
It's partially tongue and cheek, and partially serious.
I enjoy the gunplay, I enjoy the crafting, and I enjoy the exploring. The way it handles the lore and the world, though, can fuck off.
If there was a game that had New Vegas's world and lore, Fallout 4's gunplay, and a crafting system that was a hybrid of the 2, I would legitimately have my GOTY.
>>
>>319278791
I bet you think newer CoD games are fun too.
>but the gunplay is great
Yeah, better than previous Bethesda games, but rather simple and unimaginative compared with other games.
>>
>>319279471
I'm not trying to say it's as good as F.E.A.R or Doom or even Wolf:The New Order, but it's still fun, anon.
I wouldn't spend $60 on it but maybe if it goes down to $20 or some shit I'll consider it.
>>
>>319279405
I pretty much agree with everything in this post, some details in the game just hit the nail on the head but a lot of others miss completely and seriously injure the game.

Fingers crossed Obsidian might get the chance to make another title, and hopefully it'll be another one of their better games.
>>
>>319279574
Fine, If you like it then I respect that.
Faggot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.