[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play the name all the mistakes in WoD Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 22
File: WoD-US-NormalBoxArt.jpg (475 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
WoD-US-NormalBoxArt.jpg
475 KB, 1060x1500
I'll start.
>5 Zones for levelling, linear path
>Heroic Dungeons having no purpose as Valor was removed and only recently readded as they knew they fucked up
>Essentially 2 Raid Tiers
>Removal of Scenarios
>Removal of all dailies (have to grind creeps to make it up to exalted)
>Frostfire ridge/Shadowmoon Valley have no quests for opposing faction
>Resource Professions (mining/herbalism) rendered useless
>World Bosses made redundant (shared loot which is terrible, no tier pieces, no cool mount chance, literally no reason to do them)
>No new battlegrounds
>Ridiculous ending involving Grom forgiving you, despite you killing all of his friends and being the sole reason for causing Gul'dan to take over and ruin the land
>>
File: chris-metzen.jpg (9 KB, 260x201) Image search: [Google]
chris-metzen.jpg
9 KB, 260x201
>>319276929

>killed off Garrosh in a quest in Nagrand
>killed off Kargath in the first raid as the first boss as slaves to the ogres again (wasn't he freed??)
>Killrogg drinks demon blood because Blackhand is dead and we need a new villian
>Grom Hellscream literally doing nothing the entire expansion
>suddenly INFINTITE ARCHIMONDES GUYS
>oh and Gul'dan goes back to our Azeoroth and is summoning the Legion and Sargares, there is your new expansion!
>Grom and alliance get along as if nothing happened

THE GAME OPENS WITH GROM TRYING TO INVADE AZEROTH AS THE IRON HORDE. WHY DID THEY FUCK IT UPPPPPP. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAKE EVERY RAID IRON FRONT THEMED, AND MAKE GROMMASH THE FINAL BOSS. WHY THE FUCK IS LEGION INVOLVED? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Thrall cheats to kill Garrosh because kek
>Literally sit in Garrisons no world content
>6.1 selfie patch lol (blizzard defends it still)
>6.2 is your zone you should've had at launch but now its a shitty apexis daily zone have fun!

the worst expansion in the history of the game, worse then Cata
>>
>>319276929
I still have my garrisons!
>>
>insert WoW youtuber here, shit in WoD for months
>blizzard gives them a Legion key
>suddenly kissing blizzards ass

this is what I find ironic.
>>
>>319276929
Still the best leveling experience since WotLK.
>Heroic Dungeons having no purpose as Valor was removed and only recently readded as they knew they fucked up
That was stupid yeah but mythic dungeons are pretty good. Too bad that there weren't any new dungeons introduced with it so it only became a way to re-use all of the dungeons which weren't that many to begin with. And also came way too late into the game.
With BRF and HFC being one of the best raids since ICC.
>Removal of Scenarios
That really fucking stupid and confused the fuck out of me why I didn't get any scenarios at 100. I mean you would think blizzard woudn't drop the idea entirely.
I kinda liked the idea of these new "daily zones" because I can choose the way how to do they daily. Dailys got boring really fast.
I don't know this hasn't bothered me at all.
You won't need it for your other professions but they are pretty good for making money.
>World Bosses made redundant (shared loot which is terrible, no tier pieces, no cool mount chance, literally no reason to do them)
Rukh'mar has a mount and Kazzak has some good items.
Drov and Tarlna were pretty useless though.
>No new battlegrounds
Thank good, most of the newer battlegrounds are so fucking aweful that I hope to get into the old ones anyway.
And Ashran is pretty cool when PvP actually happens, which is rare because of fucking faction balance issues.
>Ridiculous ending involving Grom forgiving you, despite you killing all of his friends and being the sole reason for causing Gul'dan to take over and ruin the land
That ending was fucking bullshit, that's right.
>>
Questing in WoD is fucking amazing, though. My only complaint is that it's very, very linear.
>>
>>319278229
HFC isn't really that great, but BRF was awesome. ToT still stands as the best raid in my eyes, it was a lot of fun.
>>
File: 1438310944144.jpg (94 KB, 532x619) Image search: [Google]
1438310944144.jpg
94 KB, 532x619
Things they did right:
>Questing
>New models
end
>>
>>319278490
BRFwas awesome and ToT was great too.
But I really got these Black Temple feeling I had back in the days with HFC and had a blast raiding through it.
>>
File: activision blizzard .jpg (61 KB, 1229x722) Image search: [Google]
activision blizzard .jpg
61 KB, 1229x722
world and leveling
>lowest content world yet
>no capital cities or central hub for players, players stay in their garrisons and never see other people
>"rare mobs" and "treasure chests" are static zones reminiscent of SWTOR, very boring no replay value
>linear zone progression
>small zones
>everything densely packed into the zones
>highly scripted linear zones
>phased cinematic style quests
>never have to interact with another player
>rarely see other players due to phasing, quest chains being broken into dozens of steps, and dozens of hubs

classes
>classes were oversimplified and skills reduced
>classes can fill almost all roles now - cc, aoe, single target, nothing really makes a class unique anymore other than what animation is coming out of your character

raids and dungeons
>only 8 dungeons total, all very short and easy. most can be completed in 30 minutes or less
>drops in dungeons are shared across multiple dungeons and the stat modifiers are random, headache to farm
>No raids on release
>Low content single raids with long life cycles
>3 difficulties for the exact same raid
>boring and repetitive

pvp
>no new pvp content outside of ashran
>ashran is a rehashed version of alterac valley that is arguably even worse with chokepoints

professions
>all time gated
>rewards are typically low quality compared to raid drops
>random stats / reroll items - RNG frustration

garrisons
>stupid time sink mobile phone game
>it sucked in peacewalker and it still sucks in WoD
>all players share the exact same garrison location, horrible solution to player housing

the list could go on forever.

the game was a fiasco, anything that wow/blizzard once had has been siphoned off and sucked dry. the name is just a selling point now. the series needs to die and vivendi/activision/blizzard needs to go bankrupt to save gaming.
>>
>>319278721
I think you was too easy on ashran, what a catastrophe.
>>
>people defending WoD questing
It was extremly fucking boring
>>
>>319279674
And there was aboslutely no replay value whatsoever. No branching zones.

You could hit max level in wotlk using numerous combinations of zones. I leveled 3 characters in WOTLK before I saw all of the zones and quests.
>>
>>319278229
I will agree that the raids in WoD were pretty good. I really like having split paths and choosing what bosses I want to fight and WoD brang that all back succesfully.
>>
>>319279914
>brang
>>
>>319278721
I agree with almost all of those, but

>professions
>rewards are typically low quality compared to raid drops
All crafted gear when upgraded is better than everything but mythic raid gear.
>>
3 R A I D S
R
A
I
D
S
>>
>>319276929
My only real gripe is that it removed crafted PvP gear
>>
WoD was shit, the -only- good things from it were the new models and the raids.

the raids were fucking great.

Otherwise a steaming pile of shit. If legion is just as bad the game is dead.
>>
>>319278721
>only 8 dungeons total, all very short and easy. most can be completed in 30 minutes or less
Heroics are soloable. If you're still using the queue, your group sucks if it takes more than 10 minutes.
>>
Apparently Wrathion in Legion says Garrosh was suppose to travel back in time to recruit orcs to fight the legion. Would Garrosh be redeemed if he actually decided to do that?
>>
File: 1446506040696.jpg (507 KB, 830x891) Image search: [Google]
1446506040696.jpg
507 KB, 830x891
>>319276929
First you complain about dailies

Now you complain that they are gone

What do you want?
He knows what will happen if he decides to be our enemy, also lets be fair it's us the player who are the cause for Gul'dan taking over and ruin Tanaan.
>>319277232
>killed off Kargath in the first raid as the first boss as slaves to the ogres again (wasn't he freed??)
What was he going to get killed then? And he wasn't a slave, he was the Iron Horde overseer over the ogres.
>Grom and alliance get along as if nothing happened
They are hardly going to start fighting each other right after they defated Archimonde, these things need a little bit of time before they happen.
>>
>>319281451
Why not just send a bronze dragonflight and have them disguise as a brown orc?

Garrosh was a war criminal and should've been hanged.
>>
It's faster to call the whole thing a mistake and list the things WoD did right. The raids themselves were legit, if only 2 fucking tiers. Leveling to 100 for the first time wasn't so bad, although it wasn't great I wouldn't call it a mistake. New models were nice but supposed to be in pandaland. Mythic dungeons and timewalking was cool. All in all 2/10 terrible expansion. Contender for worst expac with Catalclysm.
>>
>>319279849
>You could hit max level in wotlk using numerous combinations of zones.
No you couldn't
>>
>>319281572
>list the things WoD did right
We got to save the arakkoa.
>>
>>319281667
But they weren't playable. Dropped the ball, blizzard.
Actually, it's more like they haven't had the ball in a long time.
>>
>>319276929
Well, without heirlooms road from 90 to 100 ends in the nagrand. Still leveling this xpac was made fun and linear questline doesnt bother me anyway
HFC and BRF is pretty ok, but yes, still BRF should be veible on launch with HM and BRF in conent patch. Not as last raid tier.
>Removal of Scenarios
Ok
Well the problem is people cry because they need to grind mobs to get rep. Back in day they raged because of dailes. You poeple cannot be satisfied. Even with mob grind its still less time overall than in other MMO. (try gridning rep with tbc or vanillia factions)
No problem there
Ok
First two was relevant before taanan and HFC. Now you need this two to get achiev. Rukmar drops mount and Kaazak is weekly free felblight farm with some nice item for alts. Best crafted weapon have 705ilvl. Upgraded with valor gives you 715ilvl weapon/armor bested only by mythic gear
>No new battlegrounds
ok
Lore was raped hardly ind im still mad
>>
>>319281667
Just a shame that Iskar betrayed us

Why Iskar, you where cool.
>>
>>319281713
It wouldn't have made sense if they were playable, since WoD was just a trip through time anyway - it's not like anything we did all expansion has anything to do with the main timeline, and Blizz has been very upfront about that.

I do really want playable arakkoa. I would literally pay blizz the 20$ a character for a race change if they made arakkoas playable.
>>
>>319276929
>Removal of Scenarios
I'm okay with this
>>
>>319281667
You made the already fucked ones less fucked up and the normal ones all died in a five man with a grand total of I think five buildings worth of a "civilization" and the rest of the unfucked ones were comprised of maybe fifteen guys all involved with just selling apexis items.

You didn't save shit. I'd argue that the Arakkoa in BC were better off because despite being all evil assholes they were evil assholes with homes as opposed to living in a single village surrounded by the burnt bodies of their families.
>>
>>319281451
That was already explained in WoD. Kairozdormu realized the only way to fight the Legion was to amass an army from various timelines, so he sent Garrosh to help his father create a massive army in AU past Draenor.
>>
I feel like wod was shit because the majority of blizzard were working on getting overwatch out.

With overwatch in beta hopefully the focus is back on legion.
>>
>>319281980
You got to save Terrok from his isolation. With Terrok, the arakkoa would have been able to rebuild. It was sad having to kill the greatest king of the arakkoa in BC.
>>
>>319281960

Me too. They were a conglomerate of messy or half cooked ideas that never really worked as intended.
>>
I don't get why blizzard puts so much effort into making a new continent for every expansion these days when their players just steamroll through it in a few days and sit in their garrison queuing for instanced content.
>>
>>319281489
He knows what will happen if he decides to be our enemy, also lets be fair it's us the player who are the cause for Gul'dan taking over and ruin Tanaan.
>This is Grom Hellscream, the Orc with iron will who will never give up, and you're saying He just accepts he can't win and gives up fighting the heroes. Just fuck up my character senpai
>>
>>319281980
The Arakkoa in WoD had a very corrupt religious society along with a terrible cast system. Having it torn down is nothing but good
>>
>>319281981

The main problem is that Kairozdormu also intended to use this "infinite" army to rule everything. Good thing that Garrosh snapped his neck.
>>
>>319281981
No both Wrathion and Kairozdormu were on the ground floor of sending Garrosh back to do exactly that as of warcrimes. We already knew why Garrosh was being sent back in time. Kairoz didn't "realize" this was the solution he turned into a giant asshole who wanted an orc army as soon as the went to Draenor and then Garrosh just ignored both Wrathion's original goal and Kairoz's new goal and fucked off to his new third goal of making the Iron Horde to get revenge.

Wrathion wanted an orc army to stop the Legion

Kairoz wanted an orc army because all dragons are assholes

Garrosh wanted an orc army to let his dad be hitler and kill the kids who bullied him
>>
>>319282196
He is Iron willed, not stupid
>>
>>319281451

yeach sure. Throw back in time war criminal hating ally nad horde with passion and expect him to do his bronze flight master bidings and amas army against legion.
Sure, nothing can possibly go wrong like Garrosh amasing amr yAGAINST FUCKING AZEROTH FOR REVENGE

what a fucktard write lore in blizz now. Fuck
>>
>>319281980
The in-game world doesn't actually represent what it actually is.
See official art, descriptions in the novels or the movie itself. Stormwind is fucking HUGE. Even Warcraft III had bigger cities.
>>
>>319282402
There's literally no reason why the Iron Horde should have been able to build a portal to OUR universe and that's where the problem actually arises.

It's such a plot hole that makes no sense and makes Wrathion an even bigger idiot than he is.

They shouldn't have access to space time magic like that. It didn't matter that Garrosh was going to turn all orcs into a giant army of assholes since they could have fucked up alt Draenor/Azeroth as much as they wanted and then once the Legion invades Kairoz could have just did some time bullshit and sent an entire army of fel magic hating assholes at the Legion to grind them down.

It's the fact that suddenly they have the ability to invade our Azeroth (when they shouldn't) that fucks over the plan. Imagine sending a monkey to africa to teach all monkeys to use guns with the intention of releasing them ISIS but wow suddenly the monkeys know how to build battleships and are invading America.
>>
>>319276929
>those huge ass new cities in SMV and FFR
>the perfect place to do some questing, gathering, chatting
>fly to your garrison whenever you want
>they scrap it because org and IF aren't far enough away

GOD DAMNIT METZEN, THE SMALLEST OF THINGS AND YOU FAIL ME
>>
>>319282790
>The in-game world doesn't actually represent what it actually is.

But it's still representative of SOMETHING being there. A "village" comprised of three houses has a population of 10,000 but that still doesn't mean it's bigger than Stormwind because despite the discrepancies in "lore size" at least in the game settlements are still smaller or bigger in relation to each other.

The literally one village the arakkoa in WoD might hold thousands of bird men and women but compared to the settlements of them in BC their numbers are still clearly smaller. The order of the awakened might number in the hundreds but still less compared to the neutral arakkoa quest givers and NPCs just sort of hanging about.
>>
>>319283093
Didn't they have other high arakkoa settlements? For all we know there could be dozens of high arakkoa nest cities on the myriad of mountains that make the >500km2 of Spires of Arak, but they're represented in-game by the Skyreach and a couple of other tiny settlements.
>>
>>319279914
>brang
>>
>most people in this thread saying the questing was a high point of wod.
The questing was a boring linear single player experience with way too much phasing. It was a fucking waste of resources. the questing to max level should be like 20% of the expansion pack not the 80% that it always is. it's stupid that the thing that the majority of the devs efforts goes into is the thing that most people try to skip over as fast as possible and never do again. Now with flying and potions you can get from 90-100 in 3 hours by just flying around collecting treasures, nobody wants to do those quests.
>>
>>319283293
>Didn't they have other high arakkoa settlements?

I don't think so though. I completely understand you but at the same time outside of Skyreach I don't think any of the mountains in spires actually have anything on them and not even a single platform that represents a town or anything just nothing.

Which again the point being that it's not an issue of ingame size compared to lore size. It's an issue of ingame size compared to other ingame sizes which should at least make sense lorewise.
>>
>>319283478

Making sense out of their lore was a very low priority, or did you forget that the pools of Sethe's blood are easily a mile away from Skyreach despite constantly having arakkoa being cast into them?
>>
>>319276929

Only idiots with too much time on their hands find this to be a bad thing. My major issue with WoW are the lockouts that stop players form progressing too quickly. Its all gimmicks to keep you paying for another month of WoW.
>>
File: arak high arakkoa settlements.jpg (180 KB, 776x514) Image search: [Google]
arak high arakkoa settlements.jpg
180 KB, 776x514
>>319283478
I'm in Tanaan right now and too lazy to go there to take screenshots, but I remember at least a couple other high arakkoa cities in the mountains.

Look at this map.

>>319283594
Maybe they're being thrown by dread ravens.
>>
>>319276929
>(shared loot which is terrible
Oh boy, sure love hitting a world boss with a stick for 30 minutes for some chucklefuck I don't even know to get loot and not me!!!!!
>>
People still play the dusty bones that is WoW?

Absolutely amazing.
>>
HATE DAILIES
>>
>>319278205
Heel vs babyface to the letter
>>
>>319283653

That's such an awful cop-out.
>>
I know the expansion is about going to draenor, but I would have liked to see way more of the iron horde conflict spilling into azeroth.

instead the very first segment of the expansion is you kicking them the fuck back through the portal, following them in and then kicking their asses some more. the iron horde never feels like even a slight threat at any point.
>>
>>319283931
The new Blackrock dungeon ;)
>>
We're not the reason Gul'dan succeeded, the weakness of the Iron Horde is. If they didn't get their asses beat then Gul'dan would've been fucked, they should have been stronger. Fun fact, this is how they would have viewed it, too, because they're a proud, stupid, violent race that blames weakness before blaming strength. You don't go "if you didn't kick my ass, I wouldn't be losing", that would just sound stupid.
>>
>>319283335
This

It was "okay" once, but having to do it again was a total borefest
>>
>>319283931

Because people got pissed about having to go from being world-saving heroes in Cataclysm to helping country bumpkin pandas grow turnips in Pandaria so we went back to being world-saving heroes again.
>>
>>319281489
This is an english imageboard, type in english you fucking filipino or whatever shitpool you're from.
>>
File: 1449459763099.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1166) Image search: [Google]
1449459763099.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1166
>>319283803
Stop making fun of people with developmental disablities, faggot.

>>319276929
Lol yeah, the eleventh expansion still needs a lot more improvements all around.

>mfw Metzen shoehorns green jesus into the story again

Haha!
>>
>>319284071
I want to go back to panda town
>>
>>319283710
I didn't mean shared loot in that everyone gets it, I meant how the 2 first world bosses had a shared loot table.
>>
>>319276929

Are you fucking joking? Grom forgives US?! He's the one who should be executed for all the crimes commited against draenei and other denizens of Draenor. Not to mention him attacking fucking Azeroth.

He should've been put down like the rabid dog he is.
>>
>>319284625
this, are you retarded OP?
>>
>>319284625
Most of the warlords who did awful things against the draenei are already dead, and his attack on Azeroth is a big "wow it's fucking nothing".

Also Garrosh is the real reason everything happened.
>>
>>319284735
So what? Grom was the leader of the Iron Horde. He was the one giving the orders till Gul'dan took over.
>>
>>319284829
And Varian is the leader of the alliance and was the one giving orders to a war he started

He got away with it, and he somehow also had the right to claim morale high ground.
>>
>>319283974
which was predominantly occupied by the main timeline dragonmaw clan.
>>
File: 4565658.jpg (41 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
4565658.jpg
41 KB, 675x380
Even elves are better than orc savages.
Kill orc, protect the future.
Why is Grom got away with all his crimes?
Fucking Metzen, fuck him
>>
>>319284735
>wow it's fucking nothing
>nethergarde completely destroyed
>dreadmaul completely destroyed
>weapon of mass destruction loaded into ubrs until "DA HEEROOOSSS" freed the fuck out of it
>several thousands of infantrymen died because of the initial onslaught
>demonic link connecting the outlands to azeroth completely annihilated, people on in the outlands are on their own now
>>
>>319285304
>Why is Grom got away with all his crimes?
For the same reason Varian is
>>319285207
Yes but canon says we killed them all before the Iron Horde moved in
>>
>>319285043
Iron horde makes invasion army
Iron horde tries to invade azeroth
Iron horde is curbstomped back through the portal
Iron horde's evil leaders are executed because of the heinous crimes and for trying to invade azeroth.
See the think is that the Iron Horde are bad guys that started a war. Not the other way around
>>
>>319285414
Tell me what Varian did
>>
>>319285358
Outland has been on their own for a long time, but there are still links to it. It's just that the portals are much smaller
>>319285460
He started a war, you know the war that started mid WOTLK and ended in Siege of Ogrimmar.
>>
>>319285586
>Outland has been on their own for a long time, but there are still links to it. It's just that the portals are much smaller
Nah, the only reinforcements path was the dark portal.
Mage portals and small portals in general are not canon in lore, anon.
They're just a gameplay feature.
>>
>>319285676
What about Khadgar bringing fucking everyone to Draenor through portals?
>>
>>319285676
>They're just a gameplay feature.

Remember when Khadgar just portals out all your forces into your garrison and that is very much a thing that is real?
>>
>>319285676
Portals are very much canon, during Cataclysm we saw Garrosh use portals to get to Silverpine in a short amount of time.

The only reason we were able to set up a Garrison was because of a mage portal
>>
The issue was simply that they made the expansion hinge on two features that didnt work out at all.

Everything was built around Ashran and Garrisons. Those turned out shitty and unfinished so the whole expansion suffered from it.

Just think about it. Ashran couldve been like five seperate BGs easily.
>>
>>319285761
>>319285763
Khagdar is a fucking archmage, anons.
Read the books, portals are not canon in the way you think they are.
Portals in wow are just a gameplay feature, in lore they're literally nonexistent, as they would break literally half the plot of the whole series if they were by any chance real or implemented.
>why did the legion not invade azeroth with portals?
>why did we have to maintain the dark portal when we can use portals instead?
>why not just using a portal to northrend, to deathwing's ass, or even better to pandaria?
It's frodo and the hawks all over again.
>>
>>319285956
They even mention portals in dialogue.
>I will open a portal to bring reinforcements!

Also Khadgar said in Zangarra that he was exhausted from teleporting an entire Kirin Tor base to Draenor from Azeroth, and laments he couldn't bring a better base.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1200
I'm still going through my weekly garrison quest-chains to get the rest of the plot. Which, by the way, I think is super fucking gay that you have to do weird weekly quest chains to see the progression from Garrosh dieing -> Tanaan getting fucked and Grom not being the main badguy anymore.

That said- Does it ever get explained why the alliance/Draenai/frost wolves are suddenly Ok with grom? Did he have a justifiable reason for genociding every non-orc on draenai including the peaceful draenai?

I get the Draenai were ivory tower pricks that lived in idealic and mostly hidden settlements while orcs had to struggle to survive, but I don't see how that justifies them getting exterminated by the orcs.

TLDR : Why does Grom have to forgive everyone for Tanaan when Grom did 100x worse shit that doesn't even get brought up anymore after he gets kidnapped.
>>
>>319286116
So you're basically saying that Blizzard jumped the shark and now portals are canon?
Nice, another fucking flaw to add to WoD.
>suddenly, portals are canon and everyone is a portal
>>
>>319286148
Do you actually care about the story and lore at this point?
>>
>>319286148
In the original timeline the Draenei were exterminated by the demon-blood fueled orcs.
In the alternate one, Grom went hippity faggoty and decided to conquer all of Draenor for himself and the orc masterrace because we wun't be slavz n shieet
>>
>>319278653
New models are mostly fucking shit anyway. Only Orcs and Dwarves got the amount of attention needed, the rest just look fucking retarded. Take nelf males for example.
>>
>>319286309
So basically his reason is : The Arokka preyed on us, the ogre's inslaved us, the draenai never helped us.

"So everything we do now is completely justified?"
>>
>>319286391
Tauren went from papercraft to actual cow people.
>>
>>319286441
It isn't justifiable at all.
But Blizzard knew Grom was a fan favorite from the original games and he couldn't be actually evil.
>>
>>319286545
WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEEET
>>
File: 1415631940377.png (187 KB, 1036x815) Image search: [Google]
1415631940377.png
187 KB, 1036x815
Does Metzen even know what he's doing by now?

Or does he not even care?
>>
>>319286545
>grom will be a boss in wod
>nope , it was a lie , like everything we do and say
>>
>>319286856
Doesn't help that worgen are immune to the undead plague.
>>
File: 35044-261161.jpg (22 KB, 425x292) Image search: [Google]
35044-261161.jpg
22 KB, 425x292
>>319287274
are undead immune to the worgen plague?
>>
>doing arch for the blue bug mount since I missed out on the gate opening one
>so far 260 tolvir solves and I want to sudoku
>>
>>319283335
Yeah I felt they made the same mistake they did in Cata where the leveling aspect took up too much design time while the rest of the devs were really unfocused and wasted time on vanity crap and stuff that got cut.
>>
File: 1440025351086.png (207 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1440025351086.png
207 KB, 600x453
>>319287342
Yes, undead are generally immune to any disease which is exactly why the Forsaken spent years to develop a plague that would kill the unliving shit out of absolutely everything to use against the Scourge.
>>
Portals are canon in WoD. In all other expaniosn are not.

Its explained that world linked once with another stay linked forever. There's no portal to outland but there's many portal to alternate draenor, because main dark portal got #rekt with about 10-15 people stuck. And then suddenly you see fucking outposts full of npc in every zone.

> Varian started the war
For fuck sake, ally shillers are just stupid as horde one.
Wotlk - who ombed wrathgate? Ally or undead being part of horde? I remind you that player actually helps in developing weapon used at wrathgate.
Then Varian invades undercity only for being teleported back by Jaina "I love sucking thrall cock" Proudmoore
Now we got cataclysm. Sure there's some small alliance bases being just questing zone for horde players. But remember who bombed Theramore full of civilians?
Remember who started shit in dalaran and stole the bell?
And that evil war starting Varian everytime when he can get job done have himself pushed back because Jaina/Anduin
From wotlk to MOP you had a clear warmonger portraied as garrosh. Until you get actual proof with level of "rekting theramore" dont pull that shit nonsense.

And now Grom apologist idiots. Inspired by his son HE (not another one) gave order to:
- invade Azeroth because "WE ARE NOT SLAVES WE ARE CONQUERORS".
- anihilate nethergarde/that horde setlement
- kill/rape/maim draeneni just like hord ein main timeline
- force nehr'zul to do something good for iron horde or his clan will get rekt. Pushed to the wall nehr'zul used void powers and changed fucking naaru to void god. Also killing Yriel sister in proces.
ANt that's nor Garrosh or another warlord. Its Grom giving orders himself for fuck sake. He's leader of iron horde and he's take main responsiblity for everything. Just like hitler.

And after that we got "dindu noffin". Fuckton of people from blasted land, draenei and heroes lost at dark portla cry for revenge
>>
File: warden.jpg (501 KB, 2032x2129) Image search: [Google]
warden.jpg
501 KB, 2032x2129
>>319286794
>orcs dindunuffin! they only raped and exterminated the draenei because of the demon blood it wasn't their fault!

>garrosh goes back and stops them from drinking demon blood
>the orcs still tries to rape and exterminate the draenei
>>
>>319285956
>>why did the legion not invade azeroth with portals?
But that is exactly what they are doing you idiot

How you not payed any attention? Have you not seen that the legion can only enter worlds through portals?
>why did we have to maintain the dark portal when we can use portals instead?
Because it was the best way to get to Outland and demon did use it.
>why not just using a portal to northrend, to deathwing's ass, or even better to pandaria?
No leylines or reference point
>>319286194
Don't blame the company for your inability to pay attention
>>
>>319287342
>Jakie_Chan_catching_football.jpg
WAIT..
HOLD ON...
OK!
WHAT IF...
GUYS...
WHAT IF WE..
MAKE DRIZZT DO'URDEN...
BUT AS...
AN ORC!
>>
File: 1449280194157.jpg (101 KB, 450x311) Image search: [Google]
1449280194157.jpg
101 KB, 450x311
>>319287832
A BOY
FROM A SMALL VILLAGE
SAVES THE WORD!
>>
>>319286856
Just reminding you of Gilnean worgen = DK worgen.
Gilnean one are immune to curse of undeath. DK one are sons of Arugal
>>
>>319287490
I have the arch mount, kind of a crappy mount these days sadly.
>>
>>319286202
WoW dev detected
>>
>>319287715
> who ombed wrathgate? Ally or undead being part of horde?
The correct answer is a rouge faction of the Forsaken.
> I remind you that player actually helps in developing weapon used at wrathgate.
The player is a gullible idiot and then never once said that the plague was to be used on everyone.
>But remember who bombed Theramore full of civilians?
The city was evacuated and only military personnel was left
>>
>>319286148
>>319286309
>>319287715
There was no draenei mass killing going on. The only one who did that was Nerzhul, iron Horde favored POW over genocide.
>>
>>319287796
If someone tries to refute this, remember there are quests about examining and scanning ley lines.
I remember a handful in Quel'danas and Northrend, and they were about finding those lines so the NPC mages could open portals.
>>
>>319285880
Yeah all the big world pvp zones they've done have fell short for various reasons, although they've successively gotten worse.
>>
People who complain about how shitty WoW's lore is always amaze me. I subbed on and off since vanilla and have cleared like pretty much all the content from every expansion that wasn't terrible and I have no fucking clue about any of the story that wasn't in WC3.
>>
>>319288331
Biggest issue is that its this huge resource leech.
Thats so much development time wasted on something shitty.

It fucked with the capitals too. They were clearly finished, but they insisted on putting us next to Ashran so that people have more of a reason to go there.

Its stupid.
>>
>>319285956
how did illidan get to fucking outlands if portals arent canon?
>>
>>319288046
> The correct answer is a rouge faction of the Forsaken.

They went rogue AFTER wrathgate. not before. Before they were part of the horde.
>The player is a gullible idiot and then never once said that the plague was to be used on everyone.

Oh, nice that i just levelen in north to get insight. Grizzly hiils with "lol alliance scum kill them" and there's only undead force.
After this we got Angmar hammer base and thatone near Naxxramas. They are teeling you directly that developing plague will "win any war and kill everyone". And they're testing it on scarlet crusaders and undead army near naxxaramas in wintergarde. AFter this players jumps to Angamr hammer with undead and other horde characters. Orc commander before sending you to assist Saurfang in wrathgate, tells you directly that horde gets help from taunka and wont use that plague shits because they wont change to scourge v 2.0
And in cata undead still works on plague even when orc supersvisor reminds them of consequences (worgen starting area and undead starting area)
>But remember who bombed Theramore full of civilians?

He still FUCKING NUKED WHOLE CITY. That ONE FUCKING CITY being neutral to horde and governed by Jaina - propably the best friendly to horde ally character until she went mad because suddenly Garrosh deluded himself that theramore support alliance attack on him and bombs the fuck out.

Just having this vision, calling Varian responsible for starting war is just fucking plain stupid. And im telling you it as horde fanboy
>>
>>319288285
Next idiot:
WoD starting zone - fuckton of draenei prisoners
Shadowmoon - just creating void god to fuck draenei
Talador - Doomhammer with Blackhand invades draenei sttlements. Most of them fucked over. You even run into questgiver just to see him being blown away by bomb
Taana is just fel horde and there's no draenei presence in Frostfire ridge, arrakoa and nagrand
>>
>>319288585
They went rouge during the wrathgate, around the moment they plagued their Allies and enemies. And yelling
>Death to the scourge and death to the living
Also made them rouge.

Ok let me word it differently then, they never said that they were going to use the plague to bomb their alliances. And yes the Forsaken violation the Gévina convention is something that the Horde should do more about.

>being neutral to horde
They stopped being neutral the moment they allowed alliance military to use their docks to station troops and supplies. Or how did you think that the Alliance put up human forts in the barrens?
>>
>>319288046
>the wrathgate
Sure, lets conveniently forget that throughout the foorsaken leveling up quests you're constantly destroying human settlements and taking live prisoners to commit war crimes /horrific torture against.

Let's also forget that these same war crimes culminated in the creation of literal mustard gas which is a crime according to Geneva convention.

Let's also forget everyone at UC was totally a-ok with using gas upon 'all the living(end quote)'.

Let's also forget the amount of alliance heroes who got gasses that day . and sylvanas' lack of leadership.

Let's also forget that at the second scourge gate, alliance gets AMBUSHED by a horde scouting party while engaged against the scourge. Effectively turning an entire battalion into ghouls and making the lich king stronger.

Let's forget all about that, but let me remind you how in a matter of weeks, the alliance loses 2 strike battalions , a shit ton of soldiers turn undead and a lot of tanks . the first time because some horde can't hold off their hatred for the living enough, so they join an agent of the legion to while out the living, and the second time, because while even while Alliance looked away the first time, orcs are huge bloodthirsty dindus who can't avoid ambushing alliance fighters and must 'slaughter them all in glorious combat' . in fact, they even laugh at the "cowardly cries and lamments of those punny alliance soldiers".

Did you even do the icecrown quests, or are you a cata/mop baby?

>theramore was evacuated

Oh, right! That totally makes it okay!

Let's nuke orgrimmar and thunderbluff after we allow the cities time to evacuate! Surely, soldiers lives are worthless, so even tho you're losing a city, you don't lose much and all can be forgiven .

>what is ashenvale

Horde/nigger apologists, everyone.
>>
>>319288831
Yes prisoners, POW as said. Put to work instead of being put on a pike.

Yes shadowmoon was bad so that was one clan.

As for Talador that region was more fucked by the legion then what they were iron Horde.
>>319289061
>Let's also forget that at the second scourge gate, alliance gets AMBUSHED by a horde scouting party while engaged against the scourge.
Why not, because you clearly forgotten that the Alliance and Horde were at war with each other at that point.

A war which the human king started by openly attacking two Horde leaders.
>>
File: vol_jin_by_6kart-d804owm.jpg (682 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
vol_jin_by_6kart-d804owm.jpg
682 KB, 960x1280
Superior Warchief coming in!
>>
File: khad.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
khad.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
>geneva convention
>warcraft universe
>>
File: IMG_20150910_150623.jpg (1 MB, 3168x4224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150910_150623.jpg
1 MB, 3168x4224
>>319289419
You're laughable. Your entire premise is laughable. Your arguments are laughable.

Dindu internet defence force is so pathetic.
>>
>>319289647
Your entire existence is laughable
>>
>>319289046
Sure they went rogue. With the lead of damn near second in command Grand Apothecary Putress. They went rogue AFTER wrath gate. To this point they were working as horde part. There is no alliance counterpart that go rogue and fucks both ally/horde in one place killing two best chacters (Saurfang son and Bolvar aka "regent king of Stormwind in vaniila and TBC")

Theramor was never used as alliance staging area. Jaina clearly said so(aka "Theramore is neutral state and will never join any horde-allaince conflict). Its only Garrosh delusion. That 2 ally bases are there from vanillia (one being relocated in Durotar and second in ruins). Maybe third are that faction near thunder bluff gate and thats maybe only one instance when alliane troops actually destroyed a settlement.

Get some timeline and chech the facts - neraly 4/5 of alliance aciotns are amde in resposne to horde actions. And because of Garrosh development horde is seen as warmorgering (we got 2 xpack with this). Varian is just big bad ally daddy who only shouts "DONT DO A THING OR I WILL REKT YOU" and in the end Jaina/Anduins tells him to calm the fuck down and uphold the honor
>>
File: 57568710.jpg (143 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
57568710.jpg
143 KB, 500x332
>>319289792
DIDF is the saddest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>319289990
Dont waste your time on him. His head's so far up his own ass he can't tell the difference between the taste of his words and his own shit.
>>
>>319289990
No-no, you see, developing mustard gas and experimenting it on alliance captives while being second in command?

Duude, everything is dismissible because he shouted "death to that living" and went rogue AFTER the fact!

It's like you've never suckes your beat friends dick and said "no homo" at the end. It means even tho ou sucked dick, you're no homo! Same with putress- he said "no horde" so what he did all those years sucking dick? Not actually war actions .
>>
>>319289419
Are you fucking read yourself? Are we plays the same game?

Read the fucking quest, lore, somwthing. 'Its just slavery nithing wrong happens". Fuk this that there were already draenei on pike but got deleted in beta because of PEGI. Reminder is that one pike with drek'tar and draenei leader being burnt alive.
Talador fo christ sake. Horde dindu noffin wrong because there's legion fucking up Auchindoun and Shattrah? Yes, screw that other 4 settlements burnt down and fucked up by iron horde. And fuck that Durotan want to stop doomhammer from obliterating another draenei settlement because they fucked up already 3 of them and started assault on Shattrah port.
And shadowmoon "give iron hode weapon to anihilate enemes or we will anihilate you".

Kid, please, stop. You justify killing because they could kill 2 milions but killed "just" one million. Its still a fucking genocide and unjust murder

>A war which the human king started by openly attacking two Horde leaders.

Marked you as troll/mop baby. Get 1lvl character, do everyquest and read them. I will not ask something about the books because damn "War Crimes" shows both sides fault better than that delusional shit you trying to pour there
>>
>>319282378
Actually he is portrayed as a very dumb character from the start.
He picks up a battle with an enemy he knows nothing about in WoD.
In the original, he drinks the demon blood because he wants power.

Both things are very dumb and stupid. Grom is an idiot.
>>
>>319277232
>forgetting Ner'zhul in a dungeon
that and Kargath was the biggest let down of my life.
>>
>>319289990
They went rouge during, never once did Sylvannes give the command to bomb the orcs or humans

As for Theramore
>Since Warchief Garrosh wants to defeat the night elves and conquer the whole of Kalimdor under the banner of the Horde, offensives into the Southern Barrens have been sent in response and secured territory once belonging to the Horde for Varian and his allies. The humans of Theramore have sent their army and tried to establish a military line between night elf territory and Theramore.[11] Theramore had a highway constructed that connects Theramore to Dustwallow Marsh; allowing the Alliance to move more quickly and send supplies and troops from Theramore to Alliance military bases in the Southern Barrens. After the Horde's surprise invasion of Ashenvale, Alliance forces streamed out of Theramore to attack the Barrens

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21125

If Blizzards own words and game is not enough proof that Jaina sided with the Alliance is proof for you then what more do you need?
>>
>>319290485
How are you taking this kid seriously?

His entire argument in one big "but he said no homo!"

>putress said no homo!
>Grom said no homo!
>Garrosh said no homo!
>>
>>319278721
>ashran is a rehashed version of alterac valley
>ashran
>alterac valley
don't you fucking dare compare them, ashran was a shitstorm, alterac valley was actually good
>>
>>319278653
But the new models are shit that don't fit Warhammer's - I mean Warcraft's style at all. Warcraft always was cartoonish but not Pixar wibbly wobbly bouncy cartoonish.
>>
>>319290485
I doubt we did play the same game, because if we did then you would have known that Sylvannes had nothing to do with the wrathgate betrayal and you would also have known what Variann did in battle of Undercity. I give you a hint, it involves something that is a declaration of War.

On the Alliance quest line in Talador I remeber that most of the destruction there was caused by the legion, while the Iron Horde was all about Shattrath. Is the Horde questing any different?
>>319290549
Nobody knew it was demon blood they drank.
>>
>>319290763
> After the Horde's surprise invasion of Ashenvale, Alliance forces streamed out of Theramore to attack the Barrens

Blizzard in his own words tells you who started this shit.

>They went rouge during, never once did Sylvannes give the command to bomb the orcs or humans

She didnt even care about this nor see anything wrong in it. Blah, she repeated and plaguebombed Gilneas just after wotlk
>>
>>319291363
>she repeated and plaguebombed Gilneas just after wotlk
Gilneas was not a part of the Horde or the Alliance at that point. No one really cared for Gilneas.
>>
>>319291363
Oh for fuck sake are you being dumb on purpose? How does an invasion in Ashenvale effect Theramore? Did you yourself not say that Jaina did not want to take any side in an alliance Horde conflict?

If the Horde invades Alliance land to the north and the "neutral " faction to the south responds by invading their land that they are no longer neutral on the conflict but has sided with the Alliance.

And again Horde Alliance war had already started by that point.

Yes she did plaguebomb Gilneas. But Gilneas was not their alliances,
>>
>Not playing WoW with a controller to have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTN_-Nl7Gns

it's like you faggots don't wanna have fun at all. WoD suddenly has another month of sub from me
>>
>>319281753

It's called Emporer Shaohao
>>
>>319291810
Did that in wotlk already.
With an arcade stick.
>>
>>319291304
She didn't betray the alliance/horde -de facto- but she did create a mustard gas which is capable of eradicating all of the living. It's hard to defend sylvannas claiming she's just too incompetent to know what her own servants have been doing for vanilla and 2 expacs. It's yet another "no homo" argument. Fact of the matter is the forsaken were claiming "death to the living since forsaken lvl 10 quests. That's a universal declaration of war , à la Hitler.

>that was not the iron horse!
Fucking retard. Killing off 1 million draenei is not okay just because they could have killed 2 million. That's a " but the balls didn't touch" argument.

>Varian did a declaration of war
So let me guess. You're saying that all the horse betrayals up to that point that the alliance always looked past, they weren't war declarations because the alliance never took them up?

And now, because the Horde took up the first provocation to go into war and was the first and ONLY FACTION TO ACTUALLY ACT ON IT, its suddenly the alliance's fault?

>he didn't know it was demon blood
So he was a fool. And you're the one claiming no homo right now.

See, Everything you're saying is such bro-tier nonsence that can be reduced to "no homo". Please either leave this website till you're of age or just kill yourself now .
>>
>>319291953
So did I with a 360 controller and xpadder/scripts. But it was utter shit. This is an actual well made addon, including UI changes. It's fantastic. I resubbed just to play with it last month and am having a blast. I'm only missing a crosshair
>>
>>319291556
So if something is not part of alliance/horde tha means that can be bombed, killed murdered etc? lol

You still have draenei killing in Talador
You still have draenei killing in Taanan(on start) Shadowmoon. And amny more places

You are just a sick person, because there's no murder if something is not important or count in milions

Also about Undercity card
>Varian: I was away for too long. My absence cost us the lives of some of our greatest heroes. Trash like you and this evil witch were allowed to roam free -- unchecked.
The time has come to make things right. To disband your treacherous kingdom of murderers and thieves. Putress was the first strike. Many more will come.
I've waited a long time for this, Thrall. For every time I was thrown into one of your damned arenas... for every time I killed a green-skinned aberration like you... I could only think of one thing.
What our world could be without you and your twisted Horde... It ends now, Warchief.
ATTACK! FOR STORMWIND! FOR BOLVAR! FOR THE ALLIANCE
And then: Jaina ported him back to SW.

Sure warmorgering, because he went to undercity with army to get putress(Varimathias) to justice and mad because he lost his friend and his son advisor when he was absent.

And as horde player i dont see anything wrong with this rage. Just remembred Saurfang telling Thrall after this that he must lead the horde. But ofc Thrall forced Garrosh into warchief
>>
>>319291957
I can't claim I know why the gas was developed, I know it was made to be used on scourge and living was mostly likely an added bonus. But I doubt she her plans invovled using it on her partners.
>It's hard to defend sylvannas claiming she's just too incompetent to know what her own servants have been doing for vanilla and 2 expacs.
Is it? Dreadlords are master of plotting and manipulation so they know how to run things behind the scenes.

But hey I guess that humans are very incompetent as well because they didn't notice that a dragon was running their Kingdom for two expansion.
>You're saying that all the horse betrayals up to that point that
For example?
>>
>>319291756
Just:
> I will invade Ashenvale!
> Ally fights back
> YOU ARE NOW ALLOWED TO FIGHT BACK FUCKTARDS! ITS A WAR DECLARAION
> Theramore bombing run happens
>>
>>319292226
>So if something is not part of alliance/horde tha means that can be bombed, killed murdered etc? lol
Kinda. Centaurs, Quilboars, Murlocs....
>>
>>319292550
Allies are allowed to fight back, but Theramore has no right to cry neutrally when they join the war. They can not act surprised when they become a target for joining the war
>>
>Wrathion says in Legion that he sent Garrosh back in time to recruit the Iron Horde to fight the Burning Legion
>Fucking Garrosh, who was just imprisoned for war crimes against the whole of Azeroth
>"If we free Garrosh and give him a massive army he totally won't use this to seek revenge!"

Is there any character in the wow universe more retarded than Wrathion?
>>
>>319292435
Off the top of my head?

south shore and ashenvale.

In the south shore area, you get to murder farmers and capture them for torture and helping develop mustard gas (used at wrath gate).

Remember how when landing at the howling fjord , the forsaken bomb the shit out of an alliance encampment with mustard gas and slaugther everyone who survives the wreckage of the ships?

How fucking retarded are you? The very first questing area for the Horde on northrend is all about breaking the truce and killing off an entire human basebfor no reason other than "they are too close and we want more terrain for the Horde".

Fact of the matter is the alliance receives numerous declarations of war throughout the game. Varian REACTING to all of this shit piled up on wrath game is not a declaration of war. It's yet another response to war crimes such as attacking your forces under truce.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>319292807
>Is there any character in the wow universe more retarded than Wrathion?
Go'el?
>>
>>319292719

>comparing one of original human kingdoms to killabe mobs
Sure everyday we have a mass bear genocidal in Elvyn and fuckton of raptor/kobolds murders in Barrens
>>
>>319292807

In Wrathion's defense, he is only about 2-4 years old now and has already shown he isn't above one side murderfucking the other into submission as long as there is a united force against the Legion.

It was absolutely retarded of him to not personally have Gul'dan killed though.
>>
>>319292435
The humans weren't duped by onixia into exterminating horde and alliance guys alike in any gate(wrath or not).

Forsaken are just douches and you're an idiot.
>>
>>319285956
Portals are in the books. There are lore characters now that specialize in portals. Portals are a thing, anon.
And yes, they are still a plothole. Could just have someone make a portal inside whatever the main bad guy is and blow him up that way, but yeah.
>>
>>319292983
Well considering the capturing of test subject a black ops and the Alliance can't do shit for something they don't have solid proof of.

Funny you should mention northrend, here is what the first quest in howling ford for Horde has to say.
>The Alliance intercepted the ship carrying the latest strain engineered in our Undercity laboratories. Head to the wreckage southeast of here and salvage whatever containers you can
Alliance sinking Horde ships before the wrathgate. And guess what, the Alliance ship boming didn't even kill anyone, at worst they got Severe stomach pain
>>
who cares about story or any of that shit when the game itself is unsatisfying?

In the past 4 months of my sub waning away the only thing I'm looking forward to is Wednesday for timewalking. I don't even need the loot, I'm literally doing it for fun.

I don't see why they cant just bring back scenarios and all kinds of dungeons, even if it's more shit than anyone wants to do at least there's options - I don't like to raid or pvp so I'm fucked in that regard

In vanilla it felt like you had choices in the end-game but in WoD you just rush to max, raid a bit then get burnt out whole xpac.
>>
>>319289454
>loses his entire army and all siege weapons to IRON FUCKING JUGGERNAUT
>does nothing of value in the entirety of WoD except poking Alliance with a stick
>immediately vanishes in Legion
>superior
>>
>>319294020
He didn't even have any siege weapons
>>
>>319294136
There are troll siege weapons around the area and Nazgrim even says "You don't have any siege weapons left!"
>>
>>319294020
The Iron Juggernaught was an amazing piece of goblin technology.
>>
>>319294969
And the easiest boss in the raid. Meanwhile, Lor'themar and Sylvanas took down the entire Dragonmaw army and a ginormous proto drake with minimal losses, using strategy instead of sending everything into a fucking meatgrinder.
>>
>>319294850
I thought he said
>You don't even have any siege weapons >>319294969
Goblin genocide best day of my life
>>
>>319295194
>meanwhile it took both lorthemar and sylvanas to deal with a shitty trash fight
>>
>>319286116
>>319285956
Some of the Portals are cannon.
In WoD only the Everbloom dungeon portal from Stormwind into Grogrond made by the Kirin Tor and Khadgar making a portal in the initial questing to bring in the Alliance/Horde architects, some supplies and builders along with brining Varian/Vol'jin in 6.2.
Khadgar is a fucking based archmage, there is a reason they retconned Med'an out and gave him Atiesh. Even without it he is fucking smart and skilled, but with it he can be even more.

I also loved how they managed to sucessfully portray him as a kind of a cooky grandpa. If you poke him enough times, he'll joke with you and make a silver coin appear behind your ear.

Other than that, all other portals in WoD are for gameplay necessity and not lore cannon. About 1/3rd of the time I use a flight path into Stormshield I see several Alliance footman wanting the Ashran/Iron Horde fuckery to end fast because they haven't "seen their family in months".
Imagine the rage people would have if the only way out of AU Draenor was trough a previously set HS or trough Mage players help.

Regarding Outland, their Dark Portal is not now directly connected to ours but the path for the link still exists since it was linked in the First War. It is lore cannon that powerfull mage can still make temporary small portals to Outland, but not anything major. That is how in MoP Warlocks managed to travel to the Black Temple in the green fire questline.
>>
Considering the story of WoD, I kind of wonder if the original intent was for Legion to directly follow MoP but then for whatever reason they had to do another expansion in-between.
>>
>>319297008
They did confirm that during MoP they where developing both and took them a while to decide wich one to have 1st. They put WoD 1st and crammed what they could make from 5.1 up to the launch of WoD.
Legion got the majority of the work and WoD was truly made to be a filler expac. With the amount of scenarios, quests and shit in legion so far no wonder they needed a lot of time to make shit (it's blizzard after all).

Proof comes that a datamined Warlockarea map from 5.2 is the same map file that is used now for the Warlock class hall, confirming that have been working on Legion since shortly after the MoP launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0KKQsiFFE
>>
>>319297416
Or maybe they just recycled some green fire quest shit for this.

The green fire quest line was supposed to be much longer after all.
>>
>>319281489

options you dumb piece of shit. Leave dailies for those who like them, and add grinding for those who don't.
>>
>>319297416

Considering that was the same patch as the green fire questline, I think it's more likely that that place was originally going to be used for that, cut, and re-used as the lock class hall. It'd be a little weird if they were working on the expansion for two and a half years and *that* was the only resource from it that accidentally slipped into the live files.
>>
File: 10000hours.png (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
10000hours.png
33 KB, 800x600
>>319286856
>>
File: 1449169888037.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1449169888037.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>319286856
lol
>>
>>319276929

Grom should have been executed or at least impriosned at the end.

Stupidest ending ever.
>>
>>319286465
rofl
>>
>>319276929
>>5 Zones for levelling, linear path
False
>>Essentially 2 Raid Tiers
False
>>Removal of Scenarios
False
>>Removal of all dailies (have to grind creeps to make it up to exalted)
False
>>Frostfire ridge/Shadowmoon Valley have no quests for opposing faction
False
>>Resource Professions (mining/herbalism) rendered useless
False
>>World Bosses made redundant (shared loot which is terrible, no tier pieces, no cool mount chance, literally no reason to do them)
False

Expect to be called out on shit you literally lie about.
>>
>>319289061
>Geneva convention
The one which is not respected by any of the major signing powers?
>>
>>319300918
Highmaul and BRF are the same raid tier. Highmaul does not drop set pieces at all, only BRF, because it is the 2nd part of the tier (despite the gear iLVL difference wich was added as a soft nerf).
HFC is the second raid tier of WoD.

Scenarios as you know them from MoP are gone. They are used for specific questing moments like the Assault on Grommash'ar in Nagrand, the battle of the harbor in Shattrath.

Sha'tari defense is a worse grind than fucking Shaohao. Steamwheedle is Nagrand rare farming (this I found interesting and somewhat acceptable). Only in 6.2 did they had daily rep quests. They have said time and again that the WoD launch reps where an aftertought and added on a rush very late into development since they didn't plan to have any reps at all since everybody and their mother complained about the amount of dailies in MoP.

You get some quests if you are Alliance to goto Frostfire Ridge, but it is in no way intended to be a full question zone for the opposing faction.

Herbs and mining nodes are literally spawning in your garrison after every daily restart. I haven't picked herbs in WoD since I finished powerleveling Herbalism.

The gorgrond world bosses share the same shity iLVL loot (kill one and you can't get loot from the other). Rhukmar at least has a mount and Kazzak drops felblights & ilvl 705 catchup off-pieces.
The MoP world bosses had far more shit to get from them, all of them dropped lower iLVL set pieces, off pieces of decent iLVL and mounts.
>>
>>319294020
>does nothing of value in the entirety of WoD except poking Alliance with a stick
And Varian did so much more
>immediately vanishes in Legion
At least he's alive and will be back to save the day.
>>
>>319301832
>Scenarios as you know them from MoP are gone.
No they aren't, i have literally just queued for a Colosseum scenario.

Stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>319302275
That's the only one and it's time to the Gladiator's Sanctum (PvP garrison building). Queueable scenarios are gone except for that single one. The rest is integrated into leveling and questing, the same thing is happening in Legion.
>>
>>319302491
>THEY ARE COMPLETELY GONE!!
>.....e-except for the ones that are still there.
>>
>>319302645
Having a single scenario that you can queue for isn't a victory. You are still celebrating lost content.
>>
File: 1447532981588.gif (762 KB, 749x435) Image search: [Google]
1447532981588.gif
762 KB, 749x435
>People think Legion is going to be better
[disgusted sigh]
>>
>>319302645
>>.....e-except for the ones that are still there.
only 1 m8 and its for shitty pvp stuff they pushed in to not get pvpers mad about only havin trashcan
>>
>>319302887
>IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE I SAID SO!
>>
>>319302974
>finally someone posts the updated version
people keep posting the one that only goes up to MoP
>>
>>319302982
Casual carebear crybaby detected.
>>
>>319303113
So you say it is ok to have a single scenario, when there were at least 6 previously?
>>
>>319302974
>8 dungeons
>3 of which are rehashes
>compared to vanillas 20+
Keep in mind manydunge vanilla dungeons are listed as one when actually it's multiple instances (Dire Mauls 3 instances listed as one) or a dungeon complex so huge it could realistically be split up into 2-3 (BRD)
>>
>>319290868
Alliance kek
>>
>>319300918
Ok I will when I actually do lie
>>
>>319287758
WoW will never look like this and if you bring up the topic people say others might not be able to play it cuz of their old ass comps but if they got a computer from this decade they could. It hurts to imagine ;-;
>>
>>319307665
>WoW will never look like this
But WoW2 will.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.