[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was Scarface and the Ventriloquist never in any of the Arkham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 16v.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16v.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
why was Scarface and the Ventriloquist never in any of the Arkham games?
>>
Do you honestly think he'd be a buzzword addition?
>>
>>319269797
I think he was referenced in one of them, I cant remember which though.
>>
I think scarface was in a museum in arkham city
>>
>>319269797
Too silly
Muh serious flying mammal man
>>
I haven't played Origins or Knight, but I'm 99% certain Scarface references in City and and I think Ventriloquist was referenced in wither AA or AC
>>
>>319269797
Scarface was in the first game, just not the Ventriloquist.
>>
Scarface was in Asylum. I think the warden kept him in a display case by his office, and he also talks during Batman's Scarecrow segments.
>>
Scarface was in the first one and I think the second one somewhere.

Honestly with all the turfwar shit going on in Arkham City he could have been used well as a faction, and Arkham Knight definitely could have used some more and better villains, but given how shit every villain was in that game it's probably for the best
>>
>>319269797
There's a shitton of villains in DC comics, they can't possibly put every single one of them into the video games.
Anyhow, I'm pretty sure most of them are mentioned in files throughout the games. You just have to, you know, READ, instead of just skipping everything.
>>
>>319269797
Wesker doesn't show up, but Scarface does.
>>
Why wasn't Babydoll in the Arkham games?
>>
>>319269905
Agreed
>>
File: 1428067001208.jpg (947 KB, 1412x3203) Image search: [Google]
1428067001208.jpg
947 KB, 1412x3203
Batman beyond game when?
>>
>>319270341
Only in my dreams
>>
>>319270341
Is that bane in the metal chair thing? Is he no longer a big guy for me?
>>
>>319270341
>suicide by factory explosion

Victor knew how to go out like a baller. That final line is one of my favorite moments from this series
>>
>>319270034
well I am talking about a main villains, he was one of the most interesting
>>
>>319269797
I want a batman game that has the Joker wearing his own face as a mask.
>>
>>319270341
>Nerve gas experimentation
>Forced mutation then blown up
>Dissipated into non-existance
>Deaf
One of these things is not like the other
>>
>>319270538
nope, only for me.
>>
>>319269905
The dummy was on display in one of the rooms in Arkham Asylum.
>>
>>319270706
naw foo, he deaf.
>>
>>319270341
There was a Batman Beyond game on PS1. I had it. I forget if it was good or not though.
>>
>>319269884
what?
>>
>>319270545
https://youtu.be/JYEky8d8eU4?t=131

Actually can we just all agree that Meltdown was the overall best episode of the entire series? Not only did we get Freeze's sad farewell, but It also "introduced" Blight (not counting the earlier episodes with Derek Powers).
>And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land. And everything I touch shall wither and DIE.
>>
File: scan0012.jpg (1 MB, 1920x3287) Image search: [Google]
scan0012.jpg
1 MB, 1920x3287
Reminder: DC and Marvel destroyed the potential of comic books in the west in the 50's by adopting the comics code solely to kill a competitor that was more successful than them because its treated its creators with common human decency. Then when comics finally recovered 40 years later, they destroyed their chance for mainstream success once and for all by flooding the market with trash.

http://4thletter.net/2012/04/frank-miller-on-jack-kirby-creators-rights-1994/
>>
>>319270106

There are only a certain amount that are considered batman territory and Scrarface is more well known than clowns like Anarchy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.