[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering buying this game. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: PokemonXD.png (187 KB, 303x424) Image search: [Google]
PokemonXD.png
187 KB, 303x424
Considering buying this game.

What am I in for?
>>
>>319260981
The original was better.
>>
>>319260981
Pokemon without the standard gym formula, so if you like Pokemon you'll like this.
>>
The best 100 trial towers you've ever seen I hope you caught some good legendaries son.
>>
>>319261290
this

having an eevee to start was cool though
>>
>>319261348
I agree but something about the whole Umbreon, espeon combo i just enjoy
>>
>>319260981
I wish they let you keep the shadow lugia. That would have been awesome
>>
>>319260981
There isn't as large of a variety of pokemon that you can use in this game compared to the mainline games, but I think you can still have a decent amount of choices. I also enjoyed the soundtrack.
>>
>>319260981
XD is such a great game, XD is a fine masterpiece
>>
>>319260981

What's the title? I can't read it on that tiny image. How could I tell you what you're in for if I don't even know the title of the game?
>>
File: CSTDndlUYAEKWjK.png (182 KB, 599x257) Image search: [Google]
CSTDndlUYAEKWjK.png
182 KB, 599x257
>XD

Why did Nintendo cater to memers so much?
>>
Is the game as slow as the first one was? Its like playing with animations and slow text on the main games.
>>
>>319260981
pretty good
no random encounters and no open world kinda sucked but it was still great
>>
>>319262000
It is, unfortunately. Probably only really worth it if you like double battles more than single battles. Better than the first in most other regards though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.